American education

>American education

When will you burgers get rid of the Marxism in colleges/unis?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MvhEBQT0om0
youtube.com/watch?v=CYl845GORmM
julietarman.weebly.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>being accepting and open and letting your students know they're all the same in your eyes
>marxism

Just because the paper isn't calling women bitches, blacks niggers, and homosexuals godless queers doesn't mean it's the dread COMMUNISM.

They left out white people

Fuck you

>in this classroom there are no walls

I thought that user line was amusing. *shrug*

A+ thread user

>in this classroom there are no walls

oi then it ain't fookin a room innit

gud thread

fuck you

>Nederlandse educatie is bijna even goed als japans
>God bless the netherlanders

It will take at least another generation.

youtube.com/watch?v=MvhEBQT0om0

> (((Senora Tarman)))

Underrated banter

Murica

The paper is white
And that's the most important part

they forgot the last paragraph
>dear white (fucking) males, please kill yourself, shitlords

>Senora Tarman

I can't risk this

Newfies are a national treasure, but only here.

Motherfucker

Good job Netherlands, you got quite a laugh out of me.

The answer is soon. Once Trump clears out the government the soviet infiltrators in academia can be attacked directly.

That kinda shit usually triggers me OP, but in this case it was clever enough that I'll let it slide

ooga booga where da whitey at

I need a gf si take your (you)

fuck you OP

Fucking degenerate.

You sly fuck

>implying I'll ever have a gf

>implying I want a gf

(I do)

degenerate

>chinks always getting the shorted in american education

Heheh

Great thread op

fuckin delet this shit

Figures because it totally disrefards the probable majority of the classroom.
If real at all, you wonder why the next generation is more conservative because they are getting completely ignored.
Imagine being a little cracker kid in that classroom
>what about me?
>fuck you, you a little asshole
Fucked up.

tfw no ai gf

I thought that was lovely.

EVEN ACADEMICS AGREE: CRITICAL THEORY = JUDAISM

youtube.com/watch?v=CYl845GORmM

Why is Sup Forums so superstitious? Holy shit.

Never. Not until we start giving out teachers the pay and respect they deserve.

The only people who take these jobs are women with a useless college degree who never learned anything except how to post on tumblr.
Seriously every female teacher at my local high school had a tumblr account dedicated to intersections feminism or whatever.

Yeah, because white people have a history of being discriminated against for being white people.

It really isn't the same thing

o

It's been so long

You sneaky bitch

DELET THIS

Jokes on you! I never had one in the first place!

Hehehe....

This isn't marxism, it's romanticism and sentimentalism

I don't reply to this kind of shit normally tbqh

Not even the dead mom ones

Buuuut
Better not risk it

That was good. I ain't even mad

I hate you

That's good because women are disgusting

After January 20th.

>Yeah, because white people have a history of being discriminated against for being white people.
Affirmative action, hiring quotas, not allowed to form political organizations for the furtherance of their own ethnicity, not allowed to keep their homelands their own, not allowed to disagree with minority political tribalism... all that has been going on for decades. Which people are being "discriminated," again? It's only legal to discriminate against whites. Any other racial discrimination is grounds for federal indictment.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

nigger

>#10

education as we know it is marxist. uncuck your mind europe

FUCK YOU
REEEEEEEE

ya know i'd be fine with it if it said at some point 'dear white students, this isn't your fault'

Nigger i want my aryan wife

Hopefully soon

Wtf

Kek this won't work anyway.

FUCK

That's unfair, man

A) I already have a wife, so fuck you.

B) Marxism will not be removed unless there's a massive purging within the college ranks. Start with the major universities and go from there.

You sly motherfucker

Kanker leier

fuck
off

Lol

>the Irish, Poles, Greeks, Finns and Hungarians have never been discriminated against ever

Neck urself s e n p a i

>Leftist Identity Politics: The Advisory

Wew

Fuck that

wew subtle fegit

Gonna fucking hack you kid

Oh look, Señora Tarman has a weebly: julietarman.weebly.com

Goddammit

nigger

>muh Marxism

Looks like the Democrats fucked up #8. They're trying their hardest to keep people on the dole and out of the full-time workforce.

You motherfucker

Damn you toothpaste.

fk u

Kys

not bad

kek

I dont want a girlfriend anyway.. But replying to this post i wake up a changed man. I'm willing to try. Also, go fuck yourself OP.

Impossible. They have overtaken education system.

Please sent help.

boy oh boy did I kek

I would just false flag this with kill all white people.

(você)

Pls gibe gf

I feel kind of discriminated against actually. It's white girls who are treated like pieces of meat by the men of all the other races, bullied by non white women with all the *Becky with the bad hair/white women don't have lips or asses/haha rape drunken white bitches* type bullshit, it's us who are used in race mixing propaganda, our people are being erased from their own cultures in every single walk of life whether it's politics or fucking Christmas TV adverts. It's our nations that have to support the dregs of humanity and pay to wipe their arses at home and abroad. And I've been the victim of muslim, pakistani aggression and so where are all the celebrities, the feminists, and politicians speaking up for me and the thousands of white girls like me while black and muslim men are treating us like shit in our own countries? Nowhere, because we are the group you can legally discriminate against. All these people squealing "muh oppression" just because they believed some cunts who told them having brown skin = victim yet they have never experienced one day of racism or discrimination in their life from white people in 99% of cases.

fuck you

k

Delet your account
>T. Hilldawg meme queen.