You go to an event and see these 3 people

You go to an event and see these 3 people

Do you think they're white?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/21/germany-sharia-police-court-ruling?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do people really go around thinking about Whiteness?

Yes. Nothing a spic would ever understand.

>I JUST CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE

Seeing a diamond in a sea of shit is a magical thing, though you can't relate.

You must be pretty El Autisto

Finland
They look distinctly American

Junior should grow his hair out like that again.

B-BUILD WALL, PACO

>brown eyes
>white

Only Eric is white but hes a fucking sperg

>two ugly babyface dudes and a gorgeous blonde

Without a doubt. If I didn't know better I'd suspect they were Norwegian.

no he's just a fucking kraut

happy to suck america's dick by night, and by day he's a lovely tolerant individual

theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/21/germany-sharia-police-court-ruling?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

>>two ugly babyface dudes

>Only Eric is white but hes a fucking sperg

These people are retards homie. They don't even know what real white is. Mongrels the lot of em. I actually admire the fact your people are of native descent. that's a million times more interesting than pasty white mongrel abominations.

WHY IS ERIC'S SMILE SO TERRIBLE? DOES NOBODY TELL HIM HOW TERRIBLE HIS SMILE IS?

Ivanka is perfection.

They look half snow niggers, half potato niggers.

l2r: gay, fabulous, douche

wew

Successful families seldom last past the third generation, because men marry based on looks, not on a woman's ability to yield smart and masculine sons.

He knows, he's much more serious now

As surprising as it sounds, yes. Ivanka (+tic) Trump paints her hair blond and do you really think the son on the left is the same race as a blond haired blue eyed fair skinned individual?

Benjamin Franklin on Germans:
>French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth

Wow Eric Trump is so handsome he has the face of his father

Some people are just not photogenic, he speaks well on camera but takes a fucking terrible picture.

All his children are so goddamn ugly, except based Ivanka. Especially fucking Eric.

Idk how Ivanka avoided all the ugly genes. Barron is good-looking too, but his mom is Melania, not Trump's first wife ugly Ivana