fuck off toothpaste same thing happened to you

the french faggots lost against the vietnamese too and before it was cool
literally everyone loses against them

france lost against the very same rice farmers in the first indochina war

Your fucking country got steamrolled by the Nazis OP

>France lost against both

>US beat the nazis

this really forced me to ponder

French people were on our side anyway. fuck anglos.

>american education

I know that feel too, America.

Your flag is rotated France's.
And France's flag is actually white.
Meaning you're a surrendering pussy who couldn't resist Germany's large cock entering your "country".

>US beat the nazis
did you mean CCCP?

>USA losing vietnam meme
>despite driving them into hiding
>killing millions of them
>and only fifty thousand or so died on our side
>then we left

herp derp usa lost war against bunch of farmers everyone

Russia didn't do shit.

man in the black pajamas
worth fuckin adversary dood

Except they got to Berlin first by sacrificing 10 million Russian men to defeat the Nazis

Nah he means the US. The Soviets wouldn't have been able to what they did without lend lease and without the fear of a second front keeping 40% of Hitlers troops on the west.

triggered slavs incoming

we had glorious battles though, what did murricans do besides throwing napalm at innocent farmers and still lose?

Aren't you supposed to be fighting Iranians right now?

The Vietnamese beat the Japanese, Dutch, French, Americans, and fucking Chinese within a span of 30 years.

Butthurt euros too ashamed to admit America won WW2 and saved their asses, like clockwork.

>muhh Russkies saved us!!!

Yeah how was communism again? Kek. Stay mad yuropoors, you eternal cucks.

>not achieving any of your political objectives
yep sure sounds like a victory

So, go beat the rice farmers and show your superiority, I'll wait.

(You)

I lost to a vietnamese at batminton once. Fuck them

Our military objectives were met, and in war that's all that counts.

>we
Dien bienh puh was like 2/3 ex wehrmacht/ss-french foreign legion
But I guess it takes ball to march to war just one year after getting beaten in the homeland

>le K/D ratio argument
Stop with this meme. You've lost. The commies are in power now, South Vietnam disappeared and the entire country is under influence of the leftists. You thought you could win Vietnam by throwing napalm and chemical weapons every now and then, but guess what, it didn't work.

the political objective was to leave

Poland lasted longer than you.

>It's literally 2016
>He literally forgot that the French literally lost to Ho Chi Minh
>He literally forgot the French were begging Eisenhower to nuke SEA
>He literally forgot that the US was trying to clean up France's mess

I literally can't even now. I'm literally shaking. Literally.

FRANCE: ALSO LOST TO THE SAME PEOPLE AS WE DID
>implying we Britain and Russia didn't defeat the nazis

go back to /k/
we worship hitler here

shit your right when vietnam rekt are homeland i almost die in the camps oh wait nvm

We had a fascist dictator for 40 years here.
Nobody saved us in the WW2.

by your criteria your country was defeated by isis

French lost against Vietnamese too.

Wow, you Croatian ripoffs are so dumb you have to literally place the Canadian flag on leaves so you understand the joke..

Why post an opinion about WW2 if your country never participated, then? Faggot.

JUST

sheeiiiiittt

>USA thinks they won the nazis

underrated

> 60%

The sheer force of Nixon's will, and his unpredictability to the vietcong, probably would've sustained South Vietnam for much longer. Today it'd probably be an NK/SK situation if he hadn't resigned.

Ford had no mandate and congress wasn't willing to spend another penny on that war.

No we didn't. ISIS is not in power in France. The goal of the Vietnam war was to kick out the commies and help your fellow southern goyim to take power. You failed to the point that your allies disappeared. No amount of kills will change that.

>US pushes germans out of north africa, Italy, and France and are the first to invade Germany. All the while supplying all the allies

lol butthurt faggots

So you are now an islamic caliphate?

Why won't this idiotic rhetoric just die? Americans were winning decisively every battle with very few losses. The conflict ended in American withdrawal and political loss because of the strong leftists movements.

USA was never at war with North Vietnam. North Vietnam conceded to South Vietnam in the Paris Peace Accords. When Saigon fell, the US military was long-gone.

Said war happened soon after WW2 was over while we were recovering from the war

Our army was fucking crippled at that point

French lost against them too, mate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Indochina_War

>what is the USSR

Yes, land-lease was helpful, but before Overlord, Soviet Union liberated almost all of its territory.

And you guys like to talk about our education being bad. We won nearly all the fighting. They won the media battle. You guys got in too deep trying to pick up your little nuts after WW2 and then had to call us for help (again) and now you like to talk shit.

> the french

>ISIS is not in power in France
kek

because Spain is irrelevant

Did you at least have an informed opinion please?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain_during_World_War_II

Yeah, because Russia would have been able to accomplish a lot by walking to the battlefields, poking sticks and throwing stones at the Nazis.

Should have chosen a better subject dipshit

Google Dien Bien Phu and then go apologise to /his/

>replacing one brutal authoritarian regime with another

>"liberated"

>50,000 or so only
>50,000
>or so
>fiddy thousand
>only

JUST what? is this an acronym?

This makes me want to replay World at War. Man that campaign always got me in the feels.

And you guys getting surrounded at a fucking hill plus expecting them to have no heavy artillery because theyre fuckijg rice farmers then getting shelled by heavy artillery they had and surrendering is better how?

America didn't lose the Vietnam war, retard.

>us joins war as its already won
>mops up already beaten enemy
>we won this guys, murica!
everytime

Technicalities. You lost. I know that. You know that. We all know that.

>Yeah how was communism again?
They wouldn't know since we largely saved their assess from that too.

Fuckin euro education.

See
Before overlord Hitler still had to keep roughly 40% of his forces on the west for the invasion that everyone knew would happen. It was only a matter of when.

The soviet fraught hard but to pretend that they defeated Germany on their own and then the US came in at the last moment it just wrong.

>glorious battles

You mean the entire French army surrendered to the goooks.

Not a single US battle was lost against the gooks.

Khe Sahn

La Drang

A Shau

Hill 881

Dak to

Tet

Hue

All were won by America

France lost every single battle in Vietnam

>Lend "Meme" Lease
n oft-quoted statement by First Vice-Chairman of the Council of People’s Commissars Nikolai Voznesensky summed up the standard line that Allied aid represented “only 4 percent” of Soviet production for the entire war. Lacking any detailed information to the contrary, Western authors generally agreed that even if Lend-Lease was important from 1943 on, as quantities of aid dramatically increased, the aid was far too little and late to make a difference in the decisive battles of 1941–1942.

>40%
Hitler lost 80% or more and all the elite of the wehrmacht, leaving only the unexperienced SS and "volunteers" more to the west.

Except that unlike you, we don't brag to everyone about how we won Vietnam because we killed "muh six gorillions gooks". Moreover, our army was crippled as a result of WW2. You had the biggest army in the world but you couldn't defeat farmers because you thought throwing napalm n shiet was a viable strategy, and now you're buttblasted about it.

Holy shit. good to see that eagle still flap its wings.

>implying the US didnt lead the charge into Europe on the Italian and Western Fronts of Europe

>implying the US lost because it had allies in the war

why are europeans so fucking stupid? Is it all the muslim cum?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malayan_Emergency

Lost what? We weren't at war, so we couldn't have lost a war, and we achieved our strategic objectives when North Vietnam conceded to South Vietnam in the Paris Peace Accords.

Yeah all weapon was from usa sure

Yes stalinism was shit but better for russians than hitlerism. Opposition to Stalin at this time were beloguardian cucks and pro-German ROA/RONA. You can see what happened to ukrainian pro-German resistanse (UPA) when Hitler invaded USSR.

>Dien bienh puh was like 2/3 ex wehrmacht/ss-french foreign legion
Lolno. That's a myth. Yes, there were some, but most FFL were in their early 20s and those EX SS soldaten would be in their 30s.

No it wasn't moron.

The US gave you unlimited supplies and you lost.

The US was never allowed to cross the DMZ. It was bullshit. The politicians ruined it.

Once we signed a peace treaty(which would have saved S.Vietnam) the north broke it and invaded the south.

They were dirty liars that invaded an innocent country because they knew the US wouldn't do shit.

Wait, didn't the French lose to these very same gooks before the Americans got involved?

Yes but the main difference is the gooks actually defeated them in battle.

In my head it's always
OY VEY CAN'T YOU SEE
well TIL I guess :3

Wasn't even our war, shit we fought two wars in unison and won both. Ungrateful euros don't appreciate our effort because we didn't send a couple hundred thousand more G.I.s to die for their cause.

APOLOGIZE

>leading the allied charge
MUH BAND OF BROTHERS
What you faggots need to realize is that we lost the war bc of the invasion of russia
no force on earth at the time had the capacities to beat em
what you burgerfaggots did was only shortening the process by invading due to basically unlimited resources

its no myth, the numbers are debateable
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil's_song

Let's see some wars you lost.

All the hundreds of Afghan wars

The Sikh wars

The Burmese wars

Boer war

Mau mau uprising

Palestine war

Suez "crisis"

Cyprus crisis

Pretty much every "crisis" was a total failure.

>military objectives
>defeat north vietnam
>defend south vietnam
Yeah sure sounds like you achieved your military objectives

You're an embarrassment.

>country full of dykes

Indeed, my fathers cousin fell there

France also lost against viet minh

The US pushed you krauts out of north africa, Italy, France and we were the first to invade Germany

keep trying to "stick it" to us by braging about how hard the russians fucked you up the ass as if they changes anything

I've literally won all these wars in Victoria 2, though.

Our army was destroyed after WW2, while america was at its peak after WW2.