*patiently waits for drumpf idiots to defend this*

*patiently waits for drumpf idiots to defend this*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UAxARJyaTEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LOOK AT THIS PHONY GRAPH

{{{[[[(((Judd Apatow)))]]]}}}

you want someone qualified or someone with a dark complexion

Sorry to disappoint, but the answer was in your pic related.
>doesn't care

top kek

What's there to defend?

Why does she assume white people can't represent her in government? Why are liberals so racist? Obongo nigger king represented whites for 8 years.

wow, judd is such a sexist racist

>trump picks competent people rather than token niggers
>oy vey its anudda shoah

EVERY TIME I DO IT MAKES ME LAUGH

Hmm, a Hollywood hack fraud and an sjw... someone call Ben garrison please

So many of Judd Apatow's movies are just about (((white people))). Not even a thought about choices which represent USA. He doesn't even pretend to care.

oy veyyyyyyyyyy

Trump loves minorities, that's why he is hiring white males.

>the only people who represent the USA are the ones who agree with me

Anything else?

Holy shit, it's like he cares more about having the best people for the job instead of treating it like racist pokemon.

we already learned that the color of a politician doesn't matter from Obama

hillary supporter here but i laughed, nice work

>competent
>old white establishment dudes

pick

one

Theres nothing to defend.

Yes, because that would make him a racist and a sexist.
Unless you're implying that a person's skin color and genitalia effect their ability to process information about the economy, foreign affairs, crime or the other responsibilities of the executive branch. But that's biological determinism, which would make you a sexist and a racist. You're not a racist, are you?

E V E R Y T I M E

He's representing the demographic that got him elected.

Fuck diversity.

HOW DID OUR BAR GET SO RED.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH CLINTONS HEAD!

>parrot some inconsistent racial nonsense without any comprehension of what the words your using actually mean

That is what the vaunted leftist intellectual tradition has amounted to.

i wish i could meet idiots like this face to face and give them a piece

Old white men are a good choice though, they have wisdom and experience that only age can bring. THEY also tend to be more intelligent because of better genetics.

>You should focus on the diversity of your cabinet instead of choosing them based on how well they can do their job.

1. Fuck off, we're not Canada.
2. Affirmative Action does not apply here.
3. Do you really want a female Muslim negro as Secretary of defense? Do you really think she could do that job well? Nevermind, of course you do, you're delusional.

Very relevant to what Jared Wyand spoke about today.

But old men represent everything that made the country?

The world they're living in is the world of their creation, meanwhile young people are new visitors. Once the young have left their mark, they can be in control of it.

>we're all equal
>except white men
really makes u think

>competent
>anyone else

Remember, the darker the shade of the inhabitants of a country, the shittier the country with a 100% correlation.

>implying people should be chosen for important positions based on ethnicity rather than qualifications
what is wrong with these people

kekked desu

That's white men, asshole.

The U.S is 60% white. So it's fair to make his staff 60% white.

how can POC even compete??

Why don't the mods delete these threads and ban shills?

Mods = Gods (((Please Do It)))

We don't need anymore affirmative action hires in the executive branch.

Qualifications only.

Affirmative action is okay for the DMV but not the whitehouse.

>90% of niggers vote for shillary
>70% of spics vote for shillary
>WAAAH WHY DOESNT DRUMPF GIVE US POSITIONS IN HIS CABINET

are they really that stupid?

Basically admitting the left only pretends to care.

Jewish people really do hate us, don't they

leftists cry about how the donald is unqualified for presidency, but then cry even more when he appoints qualified individuals instead of "muh marginalized demographics"

fpbp

>"Trump isn't qualified!"
>hires qualified people
>"They're not the right color!"
never ends with these people

>who is Tulsi Gabbard

last time I checked Carson was black

Yup, Trump is just pulling old white men off the street. It's not like every single one of them is a top expert in their field.

Judd (((Appatow))) hates white people, go figure.

The Democrats are going to start Progressive Stacking themselves. Excellent. Already all the internships go to jews and blacks. Literally. Like 70% of Democratic DC interns are either jews or blacks. There version of diversity is to through out merit all together and just make jews and blacks massively overrepresented.

Equity is not equality.

Yes, actually. Unfortunately, a lot of people on the left are used to getting their free affirmative action (((invader))) positions, so they're unable to concieve that they will not be given free shit when they actively worked to sabotage the guy handing them out.

I know.

Maybe Trump is choosing his cabinet by the content of their character not the color of their skin?

>Having lots of minorities in your cabinet is more important than just hiring the most qualified people
Fuck this gay earth

>*patiently waits for 2 posts for this ID*

What leftists fail to understand is that just because somebody is minority or in "disadvantaged" position, doesn't mean he or she will be "progressive".

I'm pretty fucking sure that there were some feminists who were super-happy about Thatcher becoming PM of Britain because "now she will make all wombyn queens" only to protest with screeching voice about her actions later on.

He could've picked conservative minorities if he had found them competent, sure. It wouldn't please leftards anyway, though.

PEPE IS BEING GIVEN A VOICE

THIS IS BAD

THIS IS HORRIFYING

He'd be fine with a bunch of jews. 10 jews, 20 blacks, 3 hispanic women. Perfect.

Media demonizes straight white males.
Trump hires all straight white males to his administration.
It is poetic.

>unironcally makes a racist statement
>accuses others of racism
Can't make this shit up.

>implying white men aren't the only competent demographic
I can't wait for you to be deported

>Jew ID

OY VEEEEEEEEEEEY

Defend what? We won. We no longer have to convince anyone of anything.

Judd's daughter goes to my college.
she's cute.

That picture is racist against white people, who make up the majority of the US.

i thought it was around 30% blacks that voted for trump. 10% increase for republicans from the last election

Mexicans should go back to Mexico
Niggers back to Africa
Middle easterners back to the middle east
Indians back to India
Jews back to the concentration camp

and leave our USA to the whites who founded it and made everything good about it

Kidnap and rape her.

Do it for the God Emperor.

>mfw white is right

I hope you don't kys before the deathsquads get you.

This is the same board who would complain if there were a lack of white males.

You're cowards.

Pretending to care is all liberals do and guess what it doesn't work. Apajew is right, Trumps doing exactly that: not pretending to care. Instead, he is ACTUALLY caring and hiring the right people for the job without considering their skin colour first.

this is the hypocrisy that kills me. If he had a cabinet entirely of black muslim lesbians the left would never shut up about how diverse it is

If they were well qualified we wouldn't care but we all know that's impossible.

>Last white man on the globalist earth

youtube.com/watch?v=UAxARJyaTEA

Race doesn't matter. Keeping score makes you a bigot.

We need to drain the swamp that is shitty white-hating Californian comedians and actors

Or better yet let the state sink into the ocean

I never get this represantation meme. Humans have more identities than just one, I can be a city dweller, asian, poor and right-wing, so I can onlybe represented by one who has at least 50% of those features?
If we can advocate for interests like the environment, we can also reprasent people of other ethnicity and or other forms of identity. We should choose people by their performance and not because they are of the same race or sex. Sounds pretty racist to me.
But I guess it's only against white males, so who should care?

Hey guys how many of the founding fathers were white?
And what was the color of the guys they got a lot of their ideas from?

Curious

fpbp

I should have known when he was defending the Ghostbusters shitshow.

All of them were black, later they were whitewashed(constitution was whitewashed too) as an act of oppression to POC!

WE

Business has proven time and time again that unless you hire a bunch of under qualified women and shitskins your business will fail, the same applies to government.

Race is a social construct

the """""minorities""""" joined the wrong side and that's entirely their problem

He's choosing based on his interests, people that support his ideas for the country. Hilary would have a cabinet based on diversity cause that fits her interests. This is literally how politics work are they stupid

>projects their closeted racism this hard
Once again, OP is a huge faggot.

He is representing the people who voted for him.

Racist.

take my rarest pepe

>she
>her

^

Because he should hire this instead

whoa settle down with all that hot posting I need to see how much that flag is worth at the market

toppest of keks

>hillary supporter after all the info general threads that are constantly populated