Melania and Barron Trump Won't Live in the White House

>Melania and Barron Trump Won't Live in the White House

stltoday.com/news/melania-trump-won-t-move-to-white-house-for-a/article_3b1667f9-8157-56d7-b251-a806685abe7f.html

Is Trump a cuck all along?

Trump needs to work on his mixtape FEAT Cory

The White House is literally a step down for them in lifestyle, I wouldn't blame them

Barron just needs an ssh into the supercomputers anyways, he can be working from his penthouse floor anyhow, he doesn't need to be onsight

>Barron gets COD: Drone Code Access Mod. for xmas

Barron has autism and needs special schooling and facilities that Trump tower provides. Give the kid a break.

>wanting to live in nigger infested government housing

Is that less burden on the taxpayer?

Good.

We don't need genetic retards and slavic whores in the WH.

He will be the 50th President.

MARK THIS WORDS FUCKING NOW

fucking top kek m8

>UNDER BUDGET

When Bush Sr. was pres did his kids and his tortoise were there as well?

technically no. Trump will still be expected to host parties and shit at the White House, because thats its function as the 'palace' of america

they won't move in there until Barron finishes the school year. am i the only one who actually read this "article"? it's not even a full paragraph.

Yeah I wouldn't want to live in a den of vipers and assassins right after taking power either. Remember the assassination attempt on Paul Atreides the very first day he was on Arrakis?

Trump needs 6 months the get all the nigger out before he'll move his family in. They're also going to gut the oval office before trump uses it. I expect the new president won't be spending any nights there himself till they've gotten the stink out.

What the fuck is that smell dad I don't want to live here ?

please kindly remove this post

little dude is in the middle of the school year, theyre waiting for him to finish up before they move

Yes, you never read the full articles on Sup Forums. You read just the clickbait headline, then you ask a rhetoric question and add a cuck in the end.
That's how you get maximum yous while you don't post anything else ála One Post By 1 ID threads.

IVANKA WILL BE FIRST LADY

barron is the anti christ

so what if the kid has a problem, trump talks about how not all kids are great but he loves all his kids the same for the good and the bad.

why not the next king heir to the throne after Ivanka?

I wouldn't want to live in DC either. Place is a shit hole.

>Barron, 10, will remain in New York until the child finishes the school year

give kid a break

Ivanka/Barron /ss/ soon

I don't live in NYC but I heard it's pretty much a public secret among Manhattan socialites that Barron is not Donald's kid.

If Barron is autistic can he still be the next emperor of the free world?

Now this is some tinfoil hat shittery

The kid even fucking looks like him, look at the chin and lips

>for a while
fuck off ctr
and that website won't even load on my tablet
what is it with news sites and being bloated pieces of shit

Trump probably doesn't really want to live in the white house either. I mean have you seen his fucking apartment in his trump tower? That thing is insane.

He looks like the Don when he was younger so I doubt that. I think he's just autistic and he barely speaks english so it would be seen as a weakness on him. Could you image Trump's family having dinner with the PM of the UK's family and all of a sudden Barron spergs out and shouts the nuclear codes?

Yes. Some of the greatest leaders of all time were autistic.

if anyone comes after him it'd be ivanka
first woman president that's actually cool

Why would they pull the kid out of school midway through the year? Wait until after.

Are you not aware of why Trump was even elected? Autism may be the single greatest force of our time.

There's very little in the mortal world that can prevail against the misantrophic fury of pure autistic rage.

Barron is young bruce wayne from batman begins.

kek

>What did he see @ :37

The kid looks just like him.

He just declared he will move to the White House and Barron and Melania will follow as soon as he finished school

I think he is using all of his will to stop yawning that moment. I mean just look at those pinched lips, dont tell me that he is trying his best to stop opening his mouth to yawn during that time and was totally relieved that he is able to stop himself.

>Barron can't relocate to a school district in the Washington DC area for "reasons," and so he and Melania will continue to reside in New York, costing the taxpayers that much more for an additional presidential security detail

How do we reduce the budget in the new administration, and in light of those additional spending packages Trump himself proposed?

Say it with me, people of the audience.

We cut WASTE, FRAUD AND ABUSE.

No. It's double the burden on the taxpayers.

Give the man a break

> Waifu! Take care of the kid for the next six months.
> You'll get security whose previous main concern was protecting a nigger that wanted us dead

> I'll be in the WH grabbing all the staff pussy.

Wouldnt living at the WH be safer than TRUMP TOWER?

How tall is that motherfucker?

it literally says until the end of this schoolyear, then they will move to DC

I'm not sure. Going to the White House as an anti-establishment person means surrounding yourself with your enemies.

>it has never happened before that a man newly elected to the presidency is expected to relocate with his family to the White House, symbol of the country's democratic principles as resident of the people's choice.
This happens every four to eight years.

Until a man so inclined to name his son after a title of royal nobility was elected by the people.

What are you imagining the White House is, a guided cage with gom jabbars hidden behind all the paintings? It's literally staffed by everyone you want to be there, excepting butlers and cooks. And even then you can bring on your own cooks.

TFW women only go near trump for money.