Say hello to the new Secretary of State

She's with us

Other urls found in this thread:

gabbard.house.gov/index.php/press-releases/655-gabbard-statement-on-meeting-with-president-elect-donald-trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A shitskin. No thanks.

aloha mother fuckers..

secretary of designated states..

Trump would piss off too many people if he gave her State.

She's just as based as Ben Carson, fuck off with your "muh muh ARYAN RACE".

Excellent.We can use her for superficial diversity and yet keep homogeneity politics.

Hello

I'd be interested in what shit talk Reddit has about this pick, seeing as she's the poster girl for their liberal 2020 presidency run.

Asian father (Samaon) and White mother. Proving again that the children of AMWF relationships are extremely successful.

AMWF

Don's brilliant as long as he gives her something respectable she won't run in 2020. I honestly believe she'd be the best person the democrats could run, but if she's happy learning under the Don she'll be a shoe in successor in 24.

If Trump picks her as Secretary of State the media would ramp it up to level 10 again and yet again lose all credibility.

It would be even more amazing than election night.
>Trump parades a line of white male Iraq War cheerleaders as rumor just to make the media set the narrative and all critical talking points
>ends up choosing:
>not a neocon
>huge sanders supporter
>Army veteran
>first Hindu in congress

This is the best proposed name for Secretary of State yet just because it would be immune to leftist criticism and also be a huge blow for the Bush fan club.

The only thing is If she has future political ambition she probably won't accept. I don't see how a young Congresswoman who goes to work for literally Hitler has a chance to win another election as a Democrat the way things are going.

YELLOWED

Wow, I'm kind of losing all respect for trump... I let the Hamilton tweet slide.. but letting a filthy democrat in his administration is too much.. might as well have Hillary as president tbq.h..

gabbard.house.gov/index.php/press-releases/655-gabbard-statement-on-meeting-with-president-elect-donald-trump

Read this and you will love her

Bernie sanders, mitt Romney, and many others complimenting trump:
>what a snake, clinging on to power wherever he can

Average chick compliments trump
>*swoooooon*

White knights deserve nothing but scorn and contempt.

Thats fine, fuck the nigs tho.

>I don't see how a young Congresswoman who goes to work for literally Hitler has a chance to win another election as a Democrat the way things are going.

She's one of the people named as a potential 2020 presidential candidate, even though she's done literally nothing to encourage that. That would give anyone ambition.

If she's going to run for president in 2020, she won't accept. If she doesn't plan on it, I think she will. Although ask Jon Huntsman how accepting a position with the other party helps your presidential ambitions.

>anti-neocon Sanders supporter who criticized Obama for not saying "radical Islamic terror"
>Army veteran
>Another female first who would take the spotlight off H being the first president

She had no chance of working in Clinton's administration. Clinton would have suppressed her and her friends harder than anyone.

Getting real sick of watching these kikes shill for Romney on Fox.

She resigned from the DNC and told Wasserman Schultz she should resign if she was going to shill for Hillary. If Hillary won, wouldn't be surprised if she got Seth Riched.

I'm a bit worried. She'll probably remove all the toilets in Washington.

They've been shitting on her all day because she had a meeting w/ Trump

SofS is a man's job.

Make Tulsi the Secretary's secretary.