BREAKING : SIKH NO MUSLIMS ?

Do sikhs find it offensive to be called muslims terrorists ? And if yes ... what is the insulting part ? Being called a muslim or being called a terrorist ?

Other urls found in this thread:

borgenproject.org/yemen-worst-place-live-woman/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mudslimes

>sikhs
>ho tier
pick two

whats the fucking difference? looks the same to me.

Sikhs are the good guys. That's all you need to know.

Sikhs have been fighting Muslims for their entire existence. It is literally a part of the Sikh faith to always carry a knife or sword for protection against Muslims. Christians are cucked in comparison.

>foreigner
>good guy

can't get much more cucked than this.

Sihk muslims are the best muslims, but all muslims still have to go back.
Yes, even the christian ones.

You have to go back, beaner.

>Christians are cucked
Said pagan

shouldnt you be prepping your wifes bull?

Presumably, if only because they're not muslims.

Sikhism is straight-up all-American ideology, except for the no booze and drugs part. Liberty, deal with threats to self and family yourself like a man should, stand up for the little guy, et al.

Remember we wouldn't have been freedomland without foreign help.

They're literally not muslims.

Sikh literally have a religious creed based around defending innocent people from Muzzies.

Calling a Sikh a Muslim is like calling a Muslim a Jew.

wow you libtards really love sucking foreign cock don't you? white men built this nation. Plain and simple.

looks like a muslim, talks like a muslim, smells like a muslim
good enough for me

Fuck off dude I went to High school with a Sikh and he was a bro tier republican who always talked about turning the middle east into glass

A brown dude found it, white dudes from another country are the only reason we won it, and black people kept the economy from assfucking itself.

>Libtard

So everything you don't agree with gets labeled now? Way to be a Hillary-style shill. Having contrarian opinions is fine, but at least be well informed.

>Implying I would ever mistake a sikh for Muslim
their hats are completely different, Sikhs don't wear those stupid knit cap whatever you call them

lol sounds like my kinda muslim desu

maybe he can stay

Go to a Catholic church in Belfast and call them all protestants. Essentially the same deal.

trumps gonna execute cucks like you

>Looks like a Muslim

Wrap versus straight cloth, know the difference, it (non-bullshit, actually, really literally) can save your life.

>Talks like a Muslim

India doesn't speak a whole lot of Arab. The content of their speech is about as anti-Muslim as you can get.

>Smells like a Muslim

Recently bathed but curry versus ten years unwashed and kebab. The difference will save your anus.

Man, you C&R fucks are really bad at psyops.

yes, i know A few

heres a tdlr of their history

>Sihks in India
>Muslims come over the hill
>Muslims: hey nice place you got here, convert now
>Sihks: nah, your welcome to stay though and share the area with us
>Muslims: that wasnt a request
>Sihks: then i guess its war you want then

Sikhs aren't a branch of Islam at all, it would be more like going to Rome and calling them all Taoists.

This.
While I'm afraid to go anywhere near a muslim, sikhs are friendly and welcoming people

The difference in that pic is easy, one is in jail the other is not.

Their both durkas, Sikhs are just able to more effectively undermine and infiltrate white countries , much like Hindus. They are typically more intelligent so they form a more cohesive rainbow coalition to undermine white control.

American education everyone. I'm so ashamed that we are countrymen. You are literally nigger tier and should be purged with the rest of them.

Sikhs are good people

They have been fighting muslims for long time.

stupid shit kicker.

Except that's 100% opposite to the religion. Durkdurkistan is a little further north.

One of their gurus was cooked to death for not paying the your-not-a-muslim-tax.

that sikh has the facial characteristics of a battle dwarf.

Sikhs are bro tier. Every single one I met in uni was redpilled and had massive gains

I don't know how Americans feel about them, but here in the UK sikhs are bro-tier. They're a small minority that don't complain about being oppressed for living in a majority white country, they don't try to change our country into their old country (British empire era India for most), their religion is all based on love and respect and fucking up muslims, they have a history of being based as fuck, and basically all of them are proud to be British and love our country. Would welcome any sikh into my home.

Muslims on the other hand are a minority who complain constantly, are always trying to impliment their violent desert cult rituals over here, have a religion based on oppression and baby-rape, have a history of being the worlds biggest shitbags, and the majority of them are only here because they view us as a target for intergration into the caliphate. Wouldn't piss on a muslim to put out a fire.

Dude with no glasses is bro-tier. Dude w/specs can go fuck a goat.

Yep their religion is very lukewarm which is why whites love them. Sikhs never gun down the white mans god, faggots, and they are sexual egalitarians so whites can continue to let women walk all over them, without any threat of patriarchy. They are much more effective at fitting into western society and they overwhelming vote Democrat, like all non whites.

It's the same here in my experience. They are pretty red pilled and assimilate very well into the community. Though I've heard the Sikhs in Canada are basically niggers. Can a Leaf confirm this?

>Religion founded to remove kebab
>Do so for hundreds of years
>Get called Muslim

What do you think?

That's not what happened. Sikhism started in the Muslim controlled parts of Sindh mow Pakistan. The first zguru even made a Journey to Mecca, Muslims helped write the Sikh sacred text and the Mughals emperor Akbar would visit and talk to them in Punjab. Then later the Mughals emperor Jahangir decided they weren't Muslim enough and killed their Guru and everything went to shut after that.

SIKHS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM YOU FUCKING RETARDS

The average American doesn't really know or care about Sikhs, and is more than likely to mistake them for a Hindu or Muslim which are far more common to see in reality and far more shilled in the media. That said, educated Americans with an understanding of history realize that Sikhs are top bros, better than Hindus and defenders against Muslims and Marxists.

I'm also sick of muslims.

Cenk, so help me, get the fuck off this board and never come back or else I hope Putin destroys your country

>Being called a muslim
>Being called a terrorist

What's the difference

Sihks have been killing and fighting muslims in india since the religion was formed. Sihks are brotier

Aren't Sikhs supposed to be pretty cool? They supposedly don't recognize the caste system and seem to follow a relatively decent set of values.

To a certain extent that's true. Certainly not nigger tier but the lot in Surrey and Brampton are a bit retarded.

The ones in Surrey turned to gangs because during the 90s, the white gangs and even some Asian gangs started picking on them for being new. You won't get that in smaller cities because gangs tends to in exist in the larger cities so Sikhs in smaller cities are much more pleasant.

Overall, I haven't met any nigger tier Sikhs in my city or Toronto.

Why would a beaner say such a thing?

Sikh is so fucking bro-tier

Indians have the lowest low class population out of any race you rat.

They are the brown Jew. Same deal, they will infest your country like rats.

Durkas will be durking .... tunaks will be tunacking

Source?

>be lightskinned 2nd gen indian-american guy of hindu descent
>look essentially like a persian muslim
>can get away with ranting about muslims
Its fockin great. Highlight of this privilege of *shitting* on muslims was me calling out this bitch in a hijab for not understanding her privilege of freedoms in the West compared to how fucked she'd be in a gulf arab state (where her family came from) in a history tutorial

>Do sikhs find it offensive to be called muslims terrorists ?
Yes they do. I honestly feel bad for them: they don't deserve to get confused with Muslims as often as they do.
>what is the insulting part ? Being called a muslim or being called a terrorist ?
Both.

We kinda owe them for fighting in all our wars

They were a formidable fighting force that just wanted to fuck someone elses shit up

Gulf Arab states are actually not that bad, aside from Saudi Arabia and Qatar to a lower extent. Bahrain even allows women to get abortions. How're you light skinned though?

My old housemate/one of my best mates is half indian. His father is one of the nicest guys i know. Also pretty badass, genuinely shouted "i'm punjab warrior race, come at me" at the estate agent that was getting aggressive after we said we wouldn't pay rent until they fixed all the fucking issues in the house.

worked out quite well.

I'm a half black college student in a Liberal Arts university, and I'm just realizing how privileged I am to be black: i have much more freedom to say what I want about a few limited racial issues, without consequences. I just have to be sure not to say anything about Native Americans, b/c my school gives them a tuition waver and is chock-full of them.

I meant the reaction would be the same not that they were similarly related.

Gulf Arab states still openly persecute LGBTQ folks (she was bisexual i think, like all girls claim to be at one point) and I believe she was Yemeni. So technically not a gulf arab state, but still arab.
>borgenproject.org/yemen-worst-place-live-woman/
>How're you light skinned though?
Im basically a little pale compared to most indians, and have light eyes, so i can pass off as some sort of Western Paki. But a lot of other indians can tell im indian

Right! The privileges we have to talk about racial issues is pretty great. What kind of things have you been able to talk about, that white folks wouldn't be
>talking shit about native americans
thats like the one last taboo all non-white people still have when it comes to racial issues

Muslims were hell-bent on killing every Sikh for 100s of years. This is spoke wheel that would crush Sikhs who always picked death before converting to Islam.

Sikhs aren't even from the middle east, they're from north india

>entire religion was created to stand up against kebabs
>have been consistently removing them ever since
>one of the tennants of faith is carrying a knife so you can defend anyone from a muslim
Sikhs are in our camp.
Remove Pakistan, replace with Khalistan

easiest way to spot a muzzie is by their mustaches. it is haram to have one.

While muslims have dangerous and horrible ideologies, the sikhs are a peaceful people. Not "ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE" kind of peaceful, but LEGIT peaceful

Is it really?

Well, I'm was actually brought up in a very Liberal household, so it's not like I'm constantly dropping Sup Forums-tier banter, but I'm very vocal about anything concerning political """correctness""", SJWs, or Liberal identity politics. I can get away with calling BLM """protests""" "chimp-outs", and I can be a open as I want about any issues pertaining to black Americans.

In December 1704, the 5 and 7 years old children of 10th (and final) Sikh Master Guru Gobind Singh wered bricked alive and murdered by Muslims and showed the supreme Mogual Muslim emperer, that no power, government or fear or greed could shaken or make a Sikh tremble.

So here is the main difference, OP. As someone who grew up around a bunch of sikhs.
Way back, some abnormally smart poo-in-loos looked around and realized, "hey! We are literally shitting up the joint, while muslims butcher and rape all these dense, uneducated hindus!" And so they made a religion.
>Rule 1: fite muzzies. All day erryday.
>Rule 2: bathe, you filthy fucker.
>Rule 3: ALWAYS BE ARMED
>Rule 4: stand up for people who can't do it for themselves (this is why you see sikhs in the militaries of all their host countries)
>Rule 5: did I already say fight muslims?
>Rule 6: give to the poor
>Rule 7: don't be a degenerate. No drugs, be conservative about sex
>Rule 8: don't ever shave your beard completely off. Always trim. (No idea why this)
>Rule 9: seriously, fuck muslims.
>Rule 10: turbans. Because reasons.

Plus, they're only really a "religion" like confucianism. They have no god, as far as I know, just a code.

Most of my sikh buddies pretty much refuse to speak to mudslimes. Good guys.
I wonder if poo-in-loo idians realize how much good press they get because of sikhs?

somewhat. i meant they cant have big ones.

>I wonder if poo-in-loo idians realize how much good press they get because of sikhs?
Not really, because of Sikhs people think all indians wear turbans. personally i think the turbans look fucking gross. sikhs can have good aesthetics without the turban while upholding the rest of their values.
pic related

Have you ever talked about black on black crime with any professors or classmates?

Muzzies
>our book is the only true book, everything in it is 100% the word of god, you must convert and if you disagree you deserve death
>we must spread our religion everywhere because the book tells us so because one of the two ways towards the resurrection of the prophet is Dar Al Islam - making the world one unique empire under our religion
>by the way ayone who disagrees with MY interpretation of the book is wrong, an heretic and must be killed, that's why the muslim world has constantly been at war with itself
>also only us, men of our specific muslim sect, are right, everybody else is an infidel, every woman is barely human, all jews must die, pagans and polytheists must die, christians must die because they worship a false prohpet
Sikhs
>There is one and only one god and true worship is to seek liberation, meaning understanding of the nature of divinity. Worship comes from within, it comes from one's self and not a cult
>all life is sacred and must thus be protected by anyone who can protect it, meaning you should defend those who are weaker than you, but also defend yourself
>the grand purpose of life is to reach divine order and peace, which can only be achieved by every man being righteous, and this must start with yourself leading by exemple
>all human lives are equal, men and women are equal, all beliefs must be defended if they can ultimately lead towards understanding divinity and righteous, moral life

Sikhs are god tier,who enjoy a pint,and look at Muslims with contempt.

Holy shit never noticed this.
Muzzies always have tiny, if not nonexistent moustaches.
While most Sikhs like to grow long, glorious, handlebar-y moustachios.

Good observation.

In islam, it is considered haram if your moustache touches your lips because it is "dirty".
Same reason why muslim men never have long hair.
That's why.

It's never really been brought up, but i usually don't have the time. My professors are sort of pissed at me b/c i've been talking and asking questions so often in class already (it's my fault really; i'm just a bit to eager to participate verbally).

Indians suck yeah but at least they're not terrorists

Sikhs are the opposite: they think their hair is a gift from God, so the never cut it. That's why they wear those turbans; it's supposed to protect their (really long) hair.

>My professors are sort of pissed at me b/c i've been talking and asking questions so often in class already
LOL reminds me of myself in freshman/sophomore undergrad. How old are you/what year?
Doesn't matter how pissed they are, keep talking as much as you'd like to.

>ho tier
Who's /hotier/?

Mata (mother) Gurji, the 10th Sikh master's wife watches imprisoned from a tower her 2 sons being murdered my Muslims for not converting to Islam. She died a few days later in the freezing weather of the winter months.

Sikhs would kill off every muslim on earth if they could, it's the same people who call them muslim terrorists that prevent them from doing it.
Really makes you think.

Sikhs hate Muslims more than anyone tbf, they're bros in England at least.

Do you guys know what the Hindu code for hair is? I heard hindus are supposed to either be clean shaven or have a moustache to differentiate themselves from muslims.
Muzzies have this peculiar facial hairstyle about them....pic related

Go figure.
Wait, does that mean Sikhs grow long mustaches and long hair SPECIFICALLY to spite islam? Because if so, that is HILARIOUS.

Such a petty but funny 'fuck you'

That's possible. One of the reason why they wear turbans is a reaction to the islamic veil. Sikh women wear similar veils to cover their hair but so do men in the form of a turban as a way to tell the muslim "you bunch of hypocrites are telling your women to restrict themselves in everything while you do whatever you want, that's not moral that's you being a bunch of dicks. We talk the talk and walk the walk"

probably. also a thick beard with a shaven mustache just looks retarded as fuck.
>those sheckles when both companies operate in israel.

Contrary to popular (not really wrong) belief, Islam has had a "reformation". Sikhs and Baha'i are pretty agreeable modern people with moderate belief systems that aren't in total opposition to western society and civilization as a whole, like Sunni and Shia Islam is.

These people should be our allies against Muslims.

Aren't Sikhs basically Muslim slayers: the religion?

I had a Sikh bus driver yesterday and he was nice AF, I think theyre Bros

The Sikh religion is the only known religion in history for a prophet to sacrifice his life in defense of another religion. The ninth and penultimate Guru of the Sikhs told the ruling Mughal emperor to prosecute him and his people instead of some Hindu Pandits.

I'm 19, freshman. They're not pissed b/c I'm dropping redpills or anything, but b/c the college recently changed its schedule so that all the classes are shorter and the professors have less time to plan their curriculums. I'm just autistic and don't know when to stop talking; I would've never realized it if my counselor hadn't told me to stfu. I still try to participate a lot in class, but I'm trying to be more respectful so they can keep things moving.

They used to be, but now they're Shoot Heroin or Get Drunk: The Religion