MUH FREEDUMBZ

>MUH FREEDUMBZ

If you want to do an analysis of gun crime, first remove all gun crime by non-whites in the US, then compare that number to other first-world countries.

Alright done.

(I'll be amazed to see what mental gymnastics come out now)

/yawn

See

What he said.

>white on white homicide in US
>black on black homicide in US

Then compare with
>white on white homicide in Europe
>black on black (shitskin?) homicide in Europe

Though now that I say this, I'm sure finding out exact statistics will be impossible for Europeans. Cops have probably hidden any stats which contradict the narrative.

Anyways, communities which are 90% or more white and loaded with guns are very safe places to be. Despite income level or what EU media says.

Even if those stats were correct, I could live with 2.5.

ByeBye.

Lots of hispanics get classified as white but either way I'm ok with double homicide rate for freedom and defense reasons

Some mental gymnastics. It's literally fourth-grade kindergarten logic to realize 2.5 gun deaths per 100,000 is the safest country by far when you realize it has way more people than all the other nations.

Black people were a mistake.

White still includes Arab in those stats, but let's just say it is actually 2.5 per 100,000.

I'm fine with that.

I can live with 2.5, especially in exchange for the freedom to defend yourself.

we have this thread

every. fucking. day.

fuck off

More shitskins = more homicide you retarded cuck

>White still includes Arab in those stats
Yes it might, and the other countries include ALL their minorities. No matter how unfair/biased you make it, the murder rate is still stupidly high.

USA has way more violent culture even amongst whites because of blacks

Hispanics get cathegorised as whites a lot of the time.

On top of that its a way harder country to police since its so big

Even if that wasnt true 2.5 for fucking freedom to own guns is a good price to pay

Go cry in your plastic spoon

No other country is as diverse as America. Period. No matter how unfair/biased you make it, there are plenty of white countries that can handle guns fine.

> Switzerland light blue
Really makes you think

I was watching a short interview with Lewandowski, Trump's old campaign manager and the question was asked

>So you're saying that gun murders DON'T correlate with gun ownership rates???

And I screamed at my screen THEY DON'T. But he apparently didn't have that statistic committed to memory so he weaseled away from it instead of refuting it directly. Missed opportunity.

>stupidly high
No it isn't. 2.5 per 100,000 is low enough to where you can't possibly justify banning guns.

>yfw butthurt liberals won't be able to take our guns for yet another generation now that Trumps appointing SCOTUS justices
>yfw cheap slavshit is coming back
>yfw prices on ammo are going to drop

TIL blacks shoot each other

rly maks u hmmmmmmmmmmm

nigger culture influences whites too.
See Switzerland, if you want to see how a white country crime rate looks like.

"A man should not leave the house, without his weapons of war"
-Odin

You don't need any gymnastics at all to handle that information, you just need to glance at the chart provided.

Let's completely ignore the black and Hispanic deaths to start with, and focus on United States, white (deaths per 100k):
- This is the entire set of white homicide deaths by firearm
- This number describes the number of whites-only who die to firearm homicides from any person in the US
- From the above, we can also conclude that this is including whites killed by blacks, and whites killed by Hispanics. Let's be generous now and work with the numbers in the chart:

Black deaths: 19.4
Hispanic deaths: 5.3
Total: 24.7
Let's divide this by an enormous 1/25 (much more than the proportionate numbers of white : non-white in US of 6:4).
We're left with 0.988.

Let's subtract this from "United States, white" number.

2.5 - 0.988 = 1.512.

Now we're sitting right beside the numbers of countries with extensive gun control such as Canada, and very close to the numbers of others such as France and the UK, where even knives are banned.

holy shit niggers, get it together

If guns = murders, why isn't the US at the top of the murders per capita list instead of in the middle?

White people own more guns than niggers in the US, but niggers are just so good at being violent animals they make us look bad.

pic related

Are swiss gun laws similar to american laws?

But the very "list of countries by intentional homicide rate" is a proof that more guns = safety
DUMB KEK

>source 538

how is this logic