AfD MEP Calls for Merkel to Be Investigated over Migrant Deaths

AfD MEP Calls for Merkel to Be Investigated over Migrant Deaths

>“There is a direct connection between many deaths and the policy of Mrs. Merkel,” von Storch said on Sunday at the AfD Bavaria’s regional parliamentary convention in Ingolstadt, die Welt has reported.

>Putting it to the convention that the German chancellor’s policy of offering asylum to all Syrian migrants lured people onto unsafe boats to cross the Mediterranean, she added, “That is why it has to be said that Angela Merkel’s policy is responsible for the loss of many human lives.”

>Von Storch suggested that, should her party gain seats in the Bundestag at the next election, they will push for a committee to investigate the links saying: “If the AfD moves into the Bundestag, then we need a committee of inquiry into Merkel which deals with all the policy’s legal and constitutional deficiencies.”

How much trouble can AfD give to Merkel now that she intends to run a fourth term as a pro-stablishment politician?

breitbart.com/london/2016/11/21/afd-mep-migrant-drownings-med-merkels-asylum-policy/

>Von Storch

>AfD
>pushing for anything

Why is always the muslim to be the first to reply to my AfD threads? :(

because you have no idea what you're talking about and it shows.

I have no background info on the situation in Germany and these people.
But is there a chance that the AFD (or another party) could damage Merkel?
I mean 4th term???
that's a fucking cuckhold-dictatorship

The left is crumble worldwide so fast that this possibility is real and achievable.

For the fatherland

>the left
you do realize that the party of Merkel are cuckservatives, right?

But, yeah...I hope the SPD and die Linke will lose votes (highly unlikely),
We 're gonna need a looot of meme magic, for this election!

>cuckservatives
All she wants to conserve is the status quo for the establishment.

I hardly doubt she has conversative values.

How much of a chance AfD & Frauke Petry have to reach influential governmental positions? AfD & CDU coalition after Sep 2017 elections?

>Merkel für Gefängnis

Hey, it's worked before.

If Le Pen wins in France (which she probably will) this will end up giving more momentum to the right in Germany.

They are scared already and wants to crack down on the internet even more.

The AFD will influence the elections a lot, but I don't know if they will win...
I won't be surprised if we get another 5 years of Merkel

A realistic chance? No. A 0,1% chance? Sure.

Not sure how German elections & government works, but is there a chance that Merkels CDU needs another party to form a government, and could AfD be a credible partner?

Farage hasn't won yet. He's only an MEP.

He is the figurehead of Brexit!

No one in Europe has Trump's shittalking abilities.
So no one in Europe will be able to defend having rightwing policies like Trump did.

The thing that should be occupying the rightwing's mind at the moment should be how to talk like Trump, because they aren't doing well enough with whatever they're doing at the moment.

>sudden increase in immigrant lamp shades

It really takes a Billionare who doesnt give a fuck what he says. Everyone else are dependent on work or government gibouts.
Thank KEK (or God if you so believe) for 1 unpoliticallycorrect candidate to drain the swamp!

This is pretty cucky in a way. You can't assert your own interests and so you have to criticize merkel for harming the group that attacks you.

>No one in Europe has Trump's shittalking abilities.
Nigel Farage is pretty close! He lacks Trumps Twitter trolling abilities.

>but is there a chance that Merkels CDU needs another party to form a government
yes, a 100% chance

>and could AfD be a credible partner?
no way in hell

It would be political suicide for Merkel/CDU. If they need a partner the SPD is the most likely choice.
The AfD does not even want a coalition with the CDU, probably because actual ruling would mean they have to come up with actual working solutions.

Can you see a realistic pro-Germany, pro-anti immigration future for Germany?

Morale high ground, mate. Always keep the morale high ground without being smug.

no

CSU actually demands a limit on immigration but some CDU guy said its not happening. so anti-immigration is off the table. however the mainstream parties know why they lost so many voters. theres at least some sort of acknowledgement that this whole refugee thing was horseshit and obviously theyve been doing everything (even extremely questionable shit, see turkey deal and declaring certain countries safe just to reduce asylum applications) to decrease the number of new arrivals. they just cant be too candid about it because then people will ask why they were so slow to react in the first place and why turkey can take care of the problem for 6 billion but we cant

The bulldog and lion shall unite the west.

>Can you see a realistic pro-Germany, pro-anti immigration future for Germany?

I can only see this if every other (and I mean EVERY) country leaves the EU.

I actually doubt the refugee thing will be relevant again. The initial momentum is gone and the topic mostly a thing of the past. People are talking how we HAD a refugee crisis. A thing of the past.
As long as we wont get any really huge numbers next year the CDU wont have to do anything then maybe saying one or two vague words about reforming the immigration stuff.

Well, I kinda like the idea of defeating them with their own weapons; however, I think this will appear insincere. At worst, it will legitimize the fact that two million kebabs can just show up in Germany, so long as their trip is safe.

This used to work, until USSR & USA interfered.