I know she got shot and all, so I felt bad for her, but am I the only one who really can't stand Gabrielle Giffords...

I know she got shot and all, so I felt bad for her, but am I the only one who really can't stand Gabrielle Giffords? The way she uses her own personal tragic incident to further a political agenda that bothers me greatly. Plus her personality is annoying.

I'll admit though, before she got shot she was certified MILF.

You hate her because she's a phony that's only pretending to be handicapped. It's very unlikely that it's the same person. JUST another actor pretending for political purposes.

With the revelations behind wikileaks and Pizzagate I think ppl should be asking why did he choose her to attack?
The dude was really messed up and fit in with an agenda perfectly
>tfw the Aurora shooter said he didn't remember acting out the crime, that it was like a video game and a counsellor had programmed him to do it

Yeah I've heard that theory before. I'm not counting it out.

>before she got shot she was certified MILF

She got shot because she was a threat to Hillary.

the way she's disabled, is she like mentally retarded now or can she just not formulate speech?

do you think her and her husband have fugged since she got capped?

We have the same hairline. Did the bullet give her male pattern baldness?

You're not alone.

But on a positive note she's semi-living proof that you'd have to be mentally impaired to advocate firearm regulations.

she didn't get shot.

it's just bullshit gun grab agenda stuff.

This 100%

She definitely has cranial nerve damage based on how it looks like the right side of her face is partially paralyzed.

I thought I read she was by blow off of a CIA psy-op. Another illuminati thing. What was that?

Don't care, when are they going to release the video tape?

She's mentally disabled person who is literally missing part of her brain who is being manipulated by those around her.

I feel no anger towards her. I do feel pity for her, however.

They'll release it when they release those photos they took of Osama's corpse back in 2011.

>Get shot in the head
>Become super liberal

She's a fucking retard now, literally.

She has no clue what's going on around her, they just wheel her out every time they want to talk about guns.

Lets ignore the fact that Jarred Laughner had SEVERE and well documented mental illness.

As well as the fact that first responders waited 45mins at the edge of the Safeway parking lot before going in, even though bystanders had subdued him within a min of the shooting.

She wasn't supposed to survive. Now her husband can't have a hot new wife like his twin space bro.

What about the pulse nightclub photos, think those will ever be released in our lifetime?

Ehh probably not. There's some evidence that could be a hoax as well.

>On January 8, 2014, Giffords marked the three-year anniversary of the shooting by going skydiving. The jump garnered a lot of support. Giffords said on an interview with the Today show, “Oh, wonderful sky. Gorgeous mountain. Blue skies. I like a lot. A lot of fun. Peaceful, so peaceful.”

HUUURRRRRR.

They can't release what doesn't exist. Sandy Hoax

*just like Sandy Hoax

I guess we didn't go to the moon either and the earth is flat, right?

>her personality is annoying.

Which is why she got shot in the first place.

No, we went to the moon. And the earth is spherical. Nice rebuttal, faggot.

Jesus I voted for trump And conceal carry but you guys, you guys are nutsos

She seems to have the mental level of a child now. It's sad.

Dude, she got most of her brain capacity reduced by getting shot in the head. Just let her do whatever....she was shot in the fucking head.

When you're trying to take people's guns away I don't care what your brain capacity is.

It matters because it happened to a politician.

She was shot in the fucking head I doubt she has a firm grasp on what shes fucking doing. Have you seen her speak? Do you think youd be making top notch decisions after getting shot in the dome?

I would still hit it

This was a FALSE FLAG! Why does no one talk about this? The main target was the judge (who no one talks about), she was just a distraction.

JUST
U
S
T

Glock, not even once.

The fact that she survived is a legitimate argument against 9mm, she would likely be dead if that kike had used a .45 or .357 magnum.

Yeah she needs to shut the fuck up. Who cares if she was shot in the head, she needs to stop politicizing her loss and move on.

She wasn't shot, she was the media psyop to hide the judge assassination.

What about .40 S&W?

you are fucking retarded

>get shot
>start turning into the guy who shot you

What did she mean by this?

ask kek

and she's a kike. so there's that

>Be an American traitor trying to grab guns from citizens.
>Get shot as is the militia's duty to defend against enemies foreign and domestic.
>Use current disability from getting shot to try to grab guns.
I don't advocate violence against people in general, but it seems like a natural and eventual course of events occurred here.

That's what brain damage will do to you

She was a targeted patsy for anti 2nd Amendment brainwashing, shooting out half her brain makes it so much easier.

Fuck off, scholmboy.

She deserved it.

This, the whole event was a sham. One of many.