Entertainment that isnt PC gone mad

Lets list alternatives to popular media that went overboard with diversity / political correctness / liberal messages / etc. and discuss entertainment that got things right. Who knows we might get some good recommendations out of it.

Because of its recent popularity starting with

Battlefield 1: replaced Europeans with Negroes ( Video explaining the issue: youtu.be/8VjfKxlO-QA )
Alternative: Verdun, for not retroactively making Europe as black as it is today

You get the idea.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vmUJlTMYdEM&feature=youtu.be&t=2m54s
youtube.com/watch?v=vXoscCgf9tg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Battlefield 1942 as the only acceptable WW2 game.

No Nazi kill da joos nonsense, just the strength of the Axis versus the Allies.

Skyrim allows for redpilled playthroughs.

Battlefield 1942 with mods is the only way to go m8
Eve of Destruction
Battlegroup 42
Battlefield 1918
thats just to name a few

Actually I think a few WW2 games did a good job in just staying clear of the whole Nazi's had a patent on war crimes thing. Off the top of my head I want to say Hidden and Dangerous (2) or Company of Heroes (2).

< This as basically an alternative to any linear military war shooter

And I think Band of Brothers did a good job of portraying the Germans as human rather than pure evil, if you ignore the episode about the conzentration camp (which felt completely shoehorned in)

The mods were amazing, like you were playing a whole new game. It's a shame that basically every mod is dead, I still play the vanilla game from time to time, there's still some servers active.

The witcher 3 is definetelly a good game, with awesome story and a rich European medieval world set near the slavic countries.
otherwise, there's Cossacks 3 as a strategy game.

who /knightsofhonor/ here?

CD Project could have gone the way of almost any other recent fantasy rpg and randomly filled the world with non-white NPC's but instead they stuck with a demographic that made you feel like in a medieval setting where people would usually be born and die in the same village. The only "foreign" characters are some traders in the first expansion (the enhancement guy), and that was tastefully done, as he is a traveler from mythical lands far away.

i tried it but its too boring. once you get armored guys, you basically won, because enemy builds nothing besides basic infantry and archers

I bought it on steam last year for less than 1 dollar :P its actually pretty good!

this

anime.
not even bein ironic

I hope they make a ww2 game next, I can only imagine the dilemma of how to put niggers in Hitler's army

And can we talk about the eternal nazi-analogue as antagonist faction in recent movies?

How many films and games have their evil faction derived from the Nazi's? Its like screenwriters cant come up with some other form of bad guys.

It feels like half the super hero movies have an obvious nazi-supplement. See: "HEIL HYDRA". Or the new storm troopers in star wars...

Its like they arent even trying to be subtle anymore.

Seeing a black SS officer would almost make the blatant historical innacuracy OK again, since in this case the liberals would flip:

"How dare you project evil actions from the past on POC?!"

This.
Anime, manga and VNS are the least SJW industries we have now, know idea if they'll actually cave into them..

couldnt get into this, somehow the game being real time pissed me off

Is hearts of iron 4 worth buying?

mde goes without saying

but I wish there were more comedy acts like those guys out there...

Dominions 4 is objectively the single most redpilled videogame ever.

It features elves and giants and lava people that fail to reproduce as much as the humans do and so they slowly go extinct and become nothing but legends in the late age.

>
How many films and games have their evil faction derived from the Nazi's? Its like screenwriters cant come up with some other form of bad guys
you realise that in most of them the bad guys are literally, the nazis.
like hydra IS the nazis in MCU

DESU (to be honest) majority of WWII games are like that, it isnt anything rare.
I cant think of any game that would be about le poor joose
not yet

>Lets list alternatives to popular media

hp lovecraft

lifting weights

politics

raising a family

creating your own art.

Stop playing video games it's a waste of fucking time. Read a book, go outside do something other than put countless hours into an imaginary life you don't have.

Plenty of black men fought in WW1 so calm your autism, enjoy the game and fuck off.

>HP Lovecraft
Why not just say classical literature in general? Not like women can into literature which is why they all read Harry Potter

Read the classics.

If BF1 was a super accurate war simulator, then maybe, it would be disrespecful to the ones who died and stuff.
They could put martians in it, I don't care.

Its very cool to see the actual red pills that MDE is putting in their new adult swimm show. They make it quite subtle by having lots of non-white actors in there but its not sutble enough for an average viewer to miss.

>strong wymyn who are so "funny" and "adorable" for punching male characters
>beta faggots praised as attractive
>race mixing is always treated as a not-bad thing

Because Lovecraft Explicitly hated Niggers,Women and every foreigner Possible.
Some say he got the idea for Alien Horrors from Irish Inmigrants

because I am a stupid.

Thats the thing though, they imply to be authentic. If some 14 yo who hasnt yet learned about ww1 in school or wherever plays this they might actually believe.

This is probably the best answer

Justified doesn't really fight against it. However, it seems to completely ignore it. And it is my favorite series of all time. Watch it m8's.

They're flying through canyons with triplanes. That also never happened in WW1.
Every kid should know that BF1 is not a historically authentic war sim.

a>video games
a>red-pilled

Pick one

testing

Why would an actual (and very important) event from the company's history be in any way shoehorned?

>Verdun
>Not Necrovision

>Spec Ops: The Line
Done

Apart from the Apocalypse Now inspiration, this game is the diamond in the shit pile of modern warfare shooters.

>not playing the witcher 3
Fucking hell....

youtube.com/watch?v=vmUJlTMYdEM&feature=youtu.be&t=2m54s

>2m54

>Necrovision
You. I like you.

>not playing the angriest white guy in history

>implying things are redpilled because they say cuckold

are you 12 or just retarded?

Thats how it felt to me. I'm not one of those who deny the killing of undesirables by parts of the 3rd reich, but having a whole episode about nothing but skinny people in striped suits when the rest of the show was about comraderie among soldiers seemed out of place. Yes I know that the 101st were one of the first which arrived at this particular camp.

>demons fuck up space
>kill demons
>demons fuck up space again
>kill demons
>demons fuck up space again
>kill demons then go to hell to kill all the demons there

this

Impossibru.

Touhou. Reimu is redpill about youkai

He's the demons.
They can't do anything to him. No matter how hard they try and kill him, he keeps coming back, killing their strongest warriors and pushing on only when EVERYONE he could find is dead.

>humans are demons
>demons are not the demons

rly mad me thing frend.

Newest hitman. You kill an Israeli spy and a George Soros globalist Jew trying to destabilize marocco for money.

And (((Italians)))

HP Lovecraft would view every single one of you as being bluepilled as fuck for holding your viewpoints in the modern world. If he were alive today, Lovecraft would be blackpilled hardcore. He's lucky that he died before his stories about the absolute insignificance of mankind in relation to the cosmos were found to be nonfiction.

>Le ebig xenophobe maymay
Lovecraft didn't hate foreigners when he was young, he hated anything that shattered his delusions of an idyllic New England. Dude was a psychologically fried genetrash NEET who RPed by post. And I say this as someone who LIKES his books and poetry.

love this game
trying to figure it out and all its aspects is like trying to translate the dead sea scrolls

>mfw one of the recommended videos on the side is a historian giving his view on BF1
>mfw "it's good they've included the Ottoman Empire because you don't really see that and games should be historically accurate"
>mfw his sweating face the entire time it was nothing but niggers on the screen
>mfw that was until they got to the OE and everyone was suddenly white

My only assumption is that he's a typical (((historian))).

>71 years since the war ended
>Still no one except the Soviets have investigated the "death camps"
>Conveniently blocked from investigation after the ones in the West were shown to not be death camps at all
>If the ones in the East are also debunked then where did muh ebil nahzties murder 6m poor joos?
>Pure coincidence

I fucking hate you Polack cunts.

distant worlds
>undeclared/proxy wars
>cleanse the galaxy of the highly fertile but highly stupid insect hive mind
>embargo and harass the fleets of the merchant space rats
>bombard the planets of the pacifist faggot trannies so bluepilled they're literally blue
>conquer and enslave survivors
>the economic system favors low taxes
>separation of public and private sectors, two different budgets with different forms of control
>illustrates struggle between multicultural vs. homogenous societies
>multicultural societies can be large and reap rewards of various races but break apart if stressed especially if populated with aggressive entities (i.e. insects)
>monocultural societies of one race are loyal to the cause, but can be disadvantaged (ex. low fertility or low intelligence from race traits)
>various tiers of immigration policies

meant to add
>various tiers of immigration policies ranging from 14/88 to full cuck my shit up

This a million times

Verdun is nothing but a cheap, barebones Call of Duty clone with terrible graphics, and with a userbase that's dying.

I really don't understand why anyone would want a WWI FPS, it's just a terrible setting for shooters.

Actually Hydra in the MCU existed for hundreds of years.
They just used the nazis resources during the time they were a thing, and in Captain America TFA they where planning to destroy Berlin.

PTSD Simulator

youtube.com/watch?v=vXoscCgf9tg