Should we annex Canada?

Should we annex Canada?

Why bother when you already control us politically, culturally, and economically?

>When your Prime Minister acts like a Disney Princess

You are getting too uppity with the shitposting and such the last year.

We need to destroy all delusions of control you may hold. And then we'll take your resources.

No. They need to uncuck themselves. If you do it for them they'll be inclined to rebel, verbally anyway.

>he married other girl and the mermaid kills herself, turning into sea foam

top fucking kek

They do have all that oil....

No, Canada should annex the US

he also looks like a tranny fucker

>prince
>not princess

No. Canada is on its way to become the best country in the world second to Japan. You would just ruin it.

underated

I didn't know there were weebs in Slovenia.

I want them to keep to themselves.

underrated

>annex

You spelled 'carpet bomb' wrong brah

So...if America does annex Canada, what will happen to the Canadian women? I need all details, asking for a friend.

That would cause a massive influx of chinks and Canada's crashing economy into US and take the is down the drain. The chinks are neocolonialists and Mainland China is going to crash soon enough. You've got to gas every single chink, illegal and rapefugee in Canada, then US just to be sure, and then annex it.

Otherwise it would cause a lot of havoc.

I think the U.S. should consider the pros and cons, yes.

Canada knows that even a threat from the United States would topple their government, without even one shot fired.

The question is what does the U.S. need from Canada in the future? If climate change gets worse, maybe we start looking North.

And if it went down, all the Marines would have to do is drive into the middle of town and take over.

Tell you what, Leafs, we'll even give you proper representation in the House. But we would keep you as a territory, not individual states. That would give you too much leverage in the Senate. Sorry guys.

And poutine would be immediately banned.

Please fucking annex Canada.

There's no reason that two chicken breast should cost 14 bird coins

wasn't Prince Eric really superficial? He only liked Ariel because she was pretty and didn't really care that she couldn't talk?

>european white cis male

I think it's time for cuckada to get some more diversity

A nuke would be more beneficial