What do liberals think of ISIS...

What do liberals think of ISIS? Do they take the stance of "They're not indicative of Islam as a whole" the same way they say "not all black people?"

Liberals are so delusional that they use ISIS, as a means to further view Islamic people as victims. They blame everyone but Muslims and their ideologies for the creation of ISIS.

But Isis IS just a small part of RADICAL ISLAM.

Liberals will defend literally everything ISIS does because 'it's their culture and we have to respect that'

They sympathize with ISIS because Bush bombed brown people.

Suuuure it is. Just like how only a small percentage of blacks commit crime.

U rike?

islam means peace you ignorant schmuck

Looks like she's already been hit.

post pics of feet plz

isis means peace you stupid kuffar

>They blame everyone but Muslims and their ideologies for the creation of ISIS.

You know the people fighting ISIS are other Muslims, right?

Besides, the person to blame for ISIS is Obama.

I mean, I can if you really want.

This.

>It's not muslims' fault, what the hell did you think would happen when the west invades and creates chaos in the middle-east, that they would just smile and welcome you with open arms?

They don't. The actuality of ISIS is an alien concept to them.

They don't consider them anything other than the newest terrorist group, and are more concerned with the refugees they make.

So, the lesser of two evils fighting the bigger evil?

Large hands and feet, male?

I want that TV.

holy shit man, would suck on her anus for hours

I'll let you be the judge.

>You know the people fighting ISIS are other Muslims, right
Yes, but they're either Assad goons or Other Terrorists.

Russia's the only good in the whole situation

I'm a liberal, so I'll tell you.

ISIS is the direct result of 30+ years of American meddling. It's no one politician's fault, it just traces back to a mentality started by Henry Kissinger, of keeping the middle east destabilized and creating boogie men (like Gaddafi and Hussein) while ignoring the real threats that we can't handle.

The middle east is literally simplified into a good vs evil thing for the American people to swallow, so that they'll agree for these constant destabilizing wars, to keep the middle east from ever organizing and becoming a threat to the west.

Now with that being said, most Muslims and people in that part of the world are nigger-tier humans, as bad as the Chinese when it comes to lacking empathy and behaving like monsters. Do I care if they die? Not really. Do I want them to immigrate here? Fuck no. But are a few thoroughly vetted Christian arabs going to matter? Not really.

Mexicans and Chinese are the bigger threat.

isis is what's been for 14 centuries, smart ass

name please

They think Christian fundamentalists who don't want to bake wedding cakes for gay couples are worse.

In my experience they just completely ignore their existence whenever possible.

Stefanie Joosten

You could be supporting the liberals with this argument. Because in this analogy you're making the assumption of comparing religions as the substitute when in fact everyone else is comparing denominations of Islam (Sunnis, Shia, ISIS etc). So right now ISIS would be deemed committing the most crimes. Also, while blacks commit the majority of the crimes, it doesn't mean the majority of blacks commit crimes. The liberals would then argue they commit crimes because of the disproportionate racism holding them back or whatever their plight is. You gotta go further than using graphs and charts to make your point.

Yeah, you probably got that right.

>America literally created Islam!

Wow, liberals sure are dumb.

Then who are the Muslims fighting ISIS?

actually isis is seen, as some sorth o holy warriors by must people.

>ISIS is the direct result of 30+ years of American meddling

Wow, stopped reading pretty quick lmao

Literally no.

The concept of committing suicide attacks is recent. It started in the 70s and 80s, when one of the clerics issued a fatwa saying that it was okay to commit suicide as long as you were killing the enemy. They later clarified this further, that it's okay to kill civilians if they were from Israel, because their women were conscripted and also the enemy.

This eventually spread to the other group of muslims (the Shia or whatever), through another cleric with more fatwas, and was turned around to attack the same countries which started suicide attacks in the first place, like Syria.

Before these fatwas, they didn't commit suicide attacks, because suicide didn't send you to virgins. Their religion was twisted into that as a weapon against jews and the west.

they are muslims

>You know the people fighting ISIS are other Muslims, right?
Actually it's mostly shia, alawites and kurds (kurds got fuckton of religions and are more about ethnicity). There's a reason Assad has to use iranian and Hezbollah troops while young sunni men drink coffee in Damascus.

other muslims. muslims have been fighting eachother for hundreds of years

not even gonna read it

Enjoy being ignorant then, kid.

liberals dont care now. hillary didnt win. dont expect them to put much effort into defending you ahmed

>You gotta go further than using graphs and charts to make your point.

You act as if facts matter to them. You have a point, sure, but c'mon, we all know that feelings trump facts to liberals.

the only ignorant one here is you

Read what I said, respond to it like an adult, or stfu. Nothing that I said was a lie. You can look it up yourself.

Most beautiful Dutch women of them all.

It's a shame most are fat beer chugging pigs.

It started with the Shia then spread to the Sunnis. The Iranians used it first in the form of soldiers who had to run through minefields to set shit off before a second wave goes through unharmed.

The Iranians had to resort to tactics like this in part because Saddam and the Iraqis had way, way more advanced weapons, supplied by guess who?

Seriously, guess.

I get what you're saying, but the culture didn't start with beatles era US involvement.

read historical accounts on the Barbary wars and you'll see some similarities between muslims then and muslims now.

>What do liberals think of ISIS?

They aren't white Christians therefore they're good.

you cant even discern martyrdom from suicide

As a liberal I feel ISIS is the epitome of degeneracy, Islamic fundamentalism is the scourge that is ruining the middle east and now creeping into the west. (see: germany) It's inherently an authoritarian ideology that hasn't adapted to the widespread western liberal democracy and culture.

I still don't know what to think of niggers. I don't live in a fucking inner city and see the chimp out first hand. It's like they have a mixed bag of double digit IQ knuckle draggers and then you have this guy with a doctorates.

You're exactly right, I'm not disagreeing. I did hear about the minefields of teenagers.

Not disagreeing with you either. They're savages, but the suicide attacks, which is what America is really only concerned about, is still a "recent" development.

You're not disputing anything I said.

So kamikaze type warfare wasn't used by muslims before the Iran-Iraq war?

because muslims seem like the type to waste countless men so that the smart/rich ones back at home could have an advantage with the excess women.

Right, Nasser was just like ISIS.

Retard. Not a liberal, but I know that the U.S. has been supporting radical Islamists all over the Middle East since Afghanistan in the 80s, at least. They prefer groups like ISIS and countries like the Saudis over secular nationalism or pan-Arabism, for obvious reasons.

She is adorable.

I know that the Tamil Tigers started with the "vest full of dynamite" trend, but risking your life to kill innocent people can't be blamed entirely on the US

Man, is all use of front-line infantry "kamikaze type warfare"? Everyone was extremely brutal in the fucking 600s. The Ottomans were no more barbaric in warfare than any European state until the 1700s, when they pretty much stopped mattering, anyway.

Who exactly in history hasn't been the type to send dudes to their deaths so rich folks reap the benefits? That's pretty much exactly what WWI was.

This is the problem with the way everyone talks about the middle east. Everyone's trying to assign blame to everyone else, it's idiotic. I don't give a fuck whose "fault" shit is, let's just sort it out. You can't do that without understanding the roles played by radical Islamists and the U.S. government + Israel (frequently in concert) both.

The irony is that they would vote for the person that has enabled, supported, and would bring more of it.
There's something wrong with Liberals.

>She

this libtard tried telling me that Isis isn't a threat to us

Isis used to be a qt rare name.
Now it's fucking sand ninjas

Most of them don't care about ISIS, and if you bring it up to them they go on a tirade about the Iraq War and how bad the USA is.

You bastards, I can't look at a woman without being cast into horrific doubt any more!

>Didn't play MGSV

> Zero force projection capacity
> Deadliest attacks overseas barely top 100 dead
> Claiming credit for random knife attacks at this point
> Dwindling numbers of fighters
> Nearly wiped from existence, will likely be extinct in a year or two

I'm not worried about ISIS.

The only real Muslim is the one that visits starbucks. All the others don't count.

I think there a bunch of idiots.
The "millennial" generation in Iraq was to busy getting bombed to go to school.

They don't even know what the Qur'an says because they're illiterate.

He's lucky

I thought Trump was gonna keep us safe, duh!

slide thread

explains why they join ISIS

Hey Liberal faggots... Guess what Al baghdadi has a BA in? Yes you guessed it... ISLAMIC STUDIES

Care to guess what he has a PhD in? What a surprise... ISLAMIC STUDIES

To say ISIS is not Islamic is literally pointing out the fact that you're completely ignorant about what Islam actually is... When the day of jihad comes I just hope these lefty faggots are the ones that get butchered first

Send her some of those execution videos that ISIS post everyday from liveleak and see her reaction.

Joosten, we have a problem!

Stay away from my waifu, Bill!

>to keep the middle east from ever organizing and becoming a threat to the west

Holy shit, I didn't know we were doing that 2,000 years ago, we kick ass

liberals would be nonfunctional if they understood how their existance is even made possible by exploitation of others. These people being shot in the head and dumped into water are probably better people than most liberals.

>They don't even know what the Qur'an says because they're illiterate.
>they're illiterate
> illiterate
>I think there
>there
>generation in Iraq was to busy
>to busy
>to

Mohammed did that to be ironic.

its a mental disorder

wtf do you expect?

to be honest, this. I am a literal Mohamed and I understand the prophet himself used the term "Peace" or "Islam is a religion of knowledge" in the way that George Orwell used the term "Peace is War" or "Ignorance is Strength".

truly the prophet was just ahead of his time in terms of propaganda.