Be me

>be me
>college student at university
>red pilled literally the night of the election
>surrounded by autists

i am a film student, this is not a shit college, its one notorious for good filmakers. next semester i am makeing a documentary

how can i (semi)redpill some shills without getting excommunicated (i need to remain on good terms so people will help me film my thesis film in 2 years)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/9JZM8eT.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

make one about the success of east asian immigration

care to elaborate? i actually have a lot of east asian friends so this is good

or based cubans

well east asians have highest income and lowest crime rate of any group in the us

>redpilled
>film student
you have to go back

also roof koreans

how long should it be?

Say goodbye to your career

Post the original pls

i understand that much,
ehy yo budy. im too deep in this shit to turn back. im doing pretty fuckin good so far, 2 jobs n shit, been on like 20 film sets, i like the work
like 15 minutes is all.

Film ranks 38th for the top paying college majors so it's not terrible. As long as you aren't a moron about it and make sure to get good internships and connections, it's not that hard to land a job that pays $70-80k right not of school.

t. Former film student who now does editing work for National Geographic

mel gibson can do it

>next semester i am makeing a documentary

>Make a documentary on Sup Forums
>Redpill them through that

>i am a film student, this is not a shit college, its one notorious for good filmakers

Are you at Wesleyan?

>redpilled film student

You are doomed to live a joyless lonely life.

What film school are you at?

Show the history of electrocuting the gay out of losers. It's subtle, but it just might work.

>he's a film student
Lol at least your parents act like they love you

this desu. i went to film school and work in the industry and its almost unbearable

>notorious for good filmakers
Obviously not "notorious" for grammar and general education. How the fuck did you get into college with such poor English language skills? If you're not a native speaker, then forgive me - but if you are...

major kek

Not OP, but here it is: i.imgur.com/9JZM8eT.jpg

lets just say its a very well grounded school and doesn't pussyfoot around the fact you need to get internships and network to get a real job, and that nobody hires people who major in "screen-writing"

Do something with le epic 80s/90s meme (leftards love that) except subtly put in only white people and make the protagonists strong males like in the actual 80s/90s series.

And don't tell me it would just be a Miami Vice clone, I wouldn't know what you're talking about

...why the fuck did you take a screenshot of a post which is just a picture instead of just saving the fucking picture?

someone else posted it this way, i didn't bother cropping it

Depending on various factors, like terminal restrictions, it may be easier to make a screenshot than to save a picture.

Ithaca? Fitchburg State? NYU? Just spit it out man.

He hasn't taken any editing courses yet lel.

You would still have to save the screenshot so there's no difference in that regard. The OP image is also clearly cropped on a PC rather than a phone screen capture, meaning no retarded limitations either.

Make a modern version of The eternal jew.

I don't know his particular problem, but I'll give you something I ran into earlier today - I use one of those anonymized Google proxies for searching, and I wanted an image. I'd have to wade through several darned links to get at the one I wanted, so instead I just fired up the screenshot utility on my quick launch sidebar and saved it to my default screenshot location, wherefrom I selected it for uploading on Sup Forums. Overall, the process was faster and smoother than getting at the original image would have been.

there are only 5 students makeing docs next year, call me an autist but id rather not disclose it. we hate nyu here

This

You either go down dying or go out flying.

Still makes no sense to capture the whole post instead of just the image.

Oh, that's just common stupidity.

fuckin Aussies, not contributing as usual.

USC?

>like 15 minutes is all.
you could probably get three concise testimonials from your asian friends' grandparents 5 min apiece, and set it to some quaint, upbeat music with some family photos breaking up the successful immigration stories. It practically shoots and edits itself

This. Just show make a film about roof top Koreans and show them why the second amendment is necessary. I'm pretty sure that your classmates in film school are all anti gun

Don't you ever fucking reply to me again unless you are going to contribute something meaningful to the discussion.

>penis

exactly, been done before, 100 times. these are good ideas, but not what i want unfortunately.

>tfw psychology student
>SJWs all around me
>tfw they all cry after Trump won
I keep my power level under tight surveillance. There's this one super red pilled dude in my class going on and on about the terrors (((globalism))), but he's hated by everyone so I try to keep it down.

damn, comin' back fast like a boomerang, mate. Bonza!

USC?

same story for me, one guy said trump and clinton were equals in how shit they were, and now some cunt is refusing to work with him on her projects. hes a douche either way but still.

Do you go to NYJew?

maybe the South Korean 8 Goddesses corruption that's been happening? Have any korean friends?

just one, but i could make it work. honestly so long as it doesn't require i visit korea its a possibility.

>notorious for good filmakers.
Fellow film student here. At a college that's okay but has a film program that's only just starting to get good.

You at USC? They turned me down.

Dont go to korea now. Riots and protests going on in Seoul every day and night. They dont like outsiders at the time of turmoil.

Make a documentary on the alt-right and actually interview people. Interview some SJWs to balance. It will make them [the SJWs] look bad. Publish it on Youtube, Vimeo, etc.

no, you can google some reputable articles and just explain how this sneaky shadow government of women was revealed and how it was far reaching. It's a great story that has obvious american parallels, but no one will call you on on facts right away because they will have never heard of the story from the american MSM.

This desu. Right now Park's approval rate is 1% and all korean media outlets are saying never again they will have a female president. Even korean women are agreeing on that.

Psychology is a degenerate cesspit and you are wasting your time with something that's hardly even science.

Should have went into medicine and psychiatry or neuroscience

Make a doco about how Africa has itself to blame for all of its problems.

I've been open about prefering Trump to Clinton, but didn't ever go further than saying that they're both shit, but I'd rather have him than a sellout like Clinton.

>mfw that one obnoxious muslim dude that gets on my nerves, with tears in his eyes, declares me a razist nazi without being able to look me in the eye
Never liked him anyways.

A couple of days ago there was a couple of grills talking about their research in how men and women differ in their communication in groups. When asked how they could've improved on their research they chimed up with
>Well, we never asked them for their gender, so we can't be sure the data is trustworthy
>Mfw professor shines up applauds them

this
literally this

this is actually looks like a pretty dope doc in the making. i can probably find shit on my own, but if you have any info you wana throw at me now that'd be ill.

>how can i (semi)redpill some shills without getting excommunicated (i need to remain on good terms so people will help me film my thesis film in 2 years)

You could adopt a broad egalitarian approach but you can only attack the postmodernist concepts around gender and race and identity instead of the actual identity groups.

If you don't understand how to do this in a subtle manner don't bother, keep the redpill until you have a steady income and are independent.

I'm either too stupid, or too lazy for both psychiatry and neuroscience. Not all psychology is bullshit, and it interests me greatly.
>inb4 study harder
Fuck that. Psychology is easy, chill and interesting, with an opportunity for a wide array of different jobs when I graduate.

What dumb motherfucker, he screencapped a post thats just a pic...

Do a documentary about how a 'protected' group (like muslims) is racist, sexist, and homophobic. Do it in a condescending way that makes muslims look like nothing more than brainwashed retarded animals.

When they attack you for being 'islamophobic' rerelease the same documentary but replace 'muslim' with heterosexual, christian, white, male.

>double the work

checked glorius german discipline

My thoughts.

>Miami Vice clone
>only white people