Why do American Southern accents sound so trashy?

Why do American Southern accents sound so trashy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gPlpphT7n9s
youtube.com/watch?v=mNqY6ftqGq0
youtube.com/watch?v=qYiYd9RcK5M
youtube.com/watch?v=tEUAcqyySjA
youtube.com/watch?v=ORqbBpNuF-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bc they are

Because the (((media))) loves to denigrate cultures that run contrary to their filthy agenda and the brainwashing apparently works on people like you. Southern white people are "ok" to mock.

This.

It sounds sexy as fuck.

/thread

Jews are cancer

Sexy as fuck accent

Yep, this.

And there is a shit load more slang used compared to most of the western US. The higher the frequency of region specific words used by a population that many would not know tends to sound really weird. Some southern diction also sounds really incorrect to most of the US

my least favorite accent is Wisconsinite, personally. They really sound like retarded canadians.

Yeah, it certainly could have nothing to do with the actual numbers that show southern states lead the country in divorce rates, obesity, infant mortality rates, STD prevalence, and are rock bottom in terms of high school graduation, general school performance and access to health care. Nope, it's just the jews!

Always makes me laugh that conservacucks on Sup Forums like to talk about taking responsibility for oneself when clearly all they know how to do is whine and bitch like little girls.

Southern accents can be hot as fuck.

pic related

This.

I would love to plough a hot heavy blonde Southern Belle while she sex talks me in that beautiful unhurried languid syrupy accent.

I like them. I always used to look forward to talking with girls when visiting my friend in Virginia.

>southern states lead the country in divorce rates, obesity, infant mortality rates, STD prevalence, and are rock bottom in terms of high school graduation, general school performance and access to health care

That includes West Virginia, which is the whitest state in the country (95+% white) and Kentucky (90+% white), which along with Mississippi are the worst offenders in everything I mentioned.

Try again kiddo!

>blacks are more concentrated in the south

Yeah we know.

Holy shit look at the demographics

see By blaming niggers, you act like niggers.

see /

You never heard a Brooklyn accent before than

They're extremely poor with brain drain going on because lack of a major urban area.

Did you know American southern accent is as close to Original English from Shakespeare's and Newton's time?

It's how the English spoke back in the colonial days and when American merchants visited England, they couldn't tell them apart.

Today's modern British "posh, proper" English is cucked english that appeared in the mid-late 1800's.

Have a listen mate:
youtube.com/watch?v=gPlpphT7n9s

>when you so used to niggers when you endu p in a beige or khaki colored region you feel like you're in another country.

And that makes that all OK because...?

Moreso to Americans, due to politics and media.

Foreigners love Applejack.

The Virginia tidewater accent from this video is probably the sexiest accent, IMO

youtube.com/watch?v=mNqY6ftqGq0

Those states being mostly white doesn't change the fact that most blacks are concentrated in the south, the primary offenders of all those social problems

Try again kiddo!

This. But men just sound like deplorable white trash

I use to live in Alabama.

That accent is the most stupid and disgusting white trash way to speak. I'll never know why my parents chose to move down here.

>original pronunciation known as OP
faggotty pronunciation confirmed.

If you don't like it maybe you should leave? Are you underaged or just a pathetic NEET with no job?

Because yankee sleaze balls are afraid of the South. The yankee dirtbags can only talk shit because they are dirty scum bags who instigate things.

that sounded like ebonics

I said I used to live there. Nice reading comprehension, Cletus.

they dont, you have just been bullshitted into believing they sound trashy by a nigger loving democrat cock sucking liberal media

Because they were raised by uncle toms.

>That

What is "that"? Checked divorce rates, academic performance and obesity and in neither of these are WV and KY at the very bottom. MS is, but it's also the blackest state in the country.

southern accents are my fetish

Of course southern accents are trash, they're the remnants of british accents and that accent is trash too

But it doesn't its sounds wild,charming and sexy.

>Yeah, it certainly could have nothing to do with the actual numbers that show southern states lead the country in divorce rates, obesity, infant mortality rates, STD prevalence, and are rock bottom in terms of high school graduation, general school performance and access to health care.
You left an important detail out
>Highest percent of the American black population remains in the south
Surely just a coincidence, no?

then why do Southern white people talk like they're black?

>> never had as southern belle tell you."give it to me good papa bear!"

Because southern whites and blacks are damn near the same thing

nothin hotter than gettin rided by a rugged white cowboi

because you have stereotypes in your head from being a fucking kike and hating whites.

Ebonics is a southern dialect, so it isn't surprising.

>I suck on 5 black cocks at once

Because you've been raised on a steady diet of Jew media, user.

>black people talk like they are southern
Get it right, nigger.

:) feels good when the gets are great.

"use to" doesn't mean anything. Read up on the grammar of your host country and maybe we can understand you, niggerberg.

I don't understand anything, sounds like a completely different language. Kinda like listening to dutch or something.

nice trips

Georgia native reporting in. I kind of want to go abroad to the UK or somewhere just to see people react to my Southern accent.

Indeed -- through the power of meme Kek will smite the parasitic kikes once and for all.

Seattle here. I like the southern/country accent. From mrn it's somehow comforting and when they say something funny, it's even funnier for the corn pone. As for the women? There exists no human female more desirable than the upper-tier southern belle.

okay, Jebediah

> mrn
men

bervely hills or whatver its like that is the most dusgusting accent there is, along with liverpool on the british side.

But in the end almost all british accents sound nice, including scottish.

also, long live Dixie

OP's anus just prolapsed

>Why do American Southern accents sound so trashy?
Well now sugar, i guess it's cause you were told they were and you just can't come to any conclusions on your own, so you swallow anything your told like a tall glass of sweet tea on a hot august day.

its sounds like Hagrid from Harry Potter, or close to West Country, Cornish accent in England

which sounds close to deep Appalachian accents in the US/Canada

youtube.com/watch?v=qYiYd9RcK5M

very interesting to learn

Go be a Yankee somewhere else.

So, yankees, what's it like to be a deracinated kike?

You should hear eastern Canadian accents.

Sounds Scottish not southern

>Bless your heart!

youtube.com/watch?v=tEUAcqyySjA

>Southern gentleman who owns plantations
>Sounds trashy

Pick one

Damn that was pretty cool.

The Jews fear the southerners

I'm turned on desu

I enjoy listening to jive talk.

Better than shit tier Californian accent That's spreads like cancer.

Because you've been conditioned to believe that.

>doesn't own slaves anymore

>But in the end almost all british accents sound nice
OI U FOOKIN WOT U CUNT FOOKIN ELL

shaka brah,

straight shaka to tha nar brah.

It really depends on which state they come from. Mississippi is probably the worst one that I've experienced personally, to my West ears anyway.

>tfw conditioned from adolescence to lust after green-wearing redheads with saucy American accents by yank cartoons

It's a good feel.

because (((they))) told you so

They don't though, the best accents in the US are the southern ones.

Good Lord user she's lovely! thanks for the lnk!

OP sucks cocks

youtube.com/watch?v=ORqbBpNuF-k

Man i really wish sound recording was around earlier.
I would love to hear how English has changed over the centuries

False. To females, country accents are right up there with English, Irish, Scottish, and Russian.

Said no one ever.

bretty gud guy.

I just said it right now.

Born in the deep south. Want wifey with southerner accent.

The southern accent is hit or miss, but one thing I can never forgive is "y'all". It sounds like niggerspeak to me.

I think they are hot. Definitely only should trashy to retards in California and the Northeastern states.

I agree with the britbong. Some of the best grills I know moved from the south to around where I live.

It's not, you've just adopted someone else's opinion and taken it as fact.

Actually this
It has a lot to do with the fact that in most media representation, a southern accent is shorthand for "this character is an inbred redneck slack-jawed slave driver"

>tfw Yankee (New Yorker)
>tfw will never have a North Carolinan Southern Bell to come home to and welcome me home in her comfy southern accent and tell me what shes got planned for breakfast after church the next day
M-maybe some day

>sgud Nigga chu thinkn bou dat new supa he-row movie. dat bich be fine ayy hell naw meen?

yeah "y'all" is nigger tier

Belle*
fuck me