Why is he so hated?

Why is he so hated?

Seriously, the level of hatred aimed at this man is insane. Why does the media and so many celebrities and basically everyone in the public eye hate Trump? What is the reason? I don't think trump is THAT bombastic. The 2008 republicans talked about border control and other """"racist"""" things. Why was Trump targeted so fucking much?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/videos/entertainment/2016/11/20/snl-parodies-donald-trump-post-election-coverage-orig-vstan.cnn
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cos he's an outsider who knows they're all globalist cultural marxist child rapers and he's gonna put them all in jail

and he's gonna expose 9/11

they will be imprisoned/killed and their names will be dirt in history. he is death to the establishment and they are terrified of him so they're getting desperate

Because he tells the truth.

Because of the (((MSM))).

Also this. They hate the one who brings the message, not the message itself.

Essencially he broke every rule sans recieveing funding for campaign. This video should explain things to you.

edition.cnn.com/videos/entertainment/2016/11/20/snl-parodies-donald-trump-post-election-coverage-orig-vstan.cnn

Literally none of that is going to happen you're gullible as fuck

Says whats really going on and criticizes Liberals and SJW's.

In response they call him a racist and lie about him to try and shut him down cause they don't got real arguments.

He is adored or hated

Half the country has been waiting for a self funded outsider who cares that immigration stagnates jobs.

The other half lives in a hollywood dream world where they are fighting, Nazi's, fighting for civil rights and all the other things that make their brains tingle

Because he's a white man that doesn't pander to minorities.

This is the biggest sin in the eyes of the mainstream media. The natural condition of the white man is to be subservient and apologetic to all other races and genders, continuously seeking their acceptance and trying to make up for past injustices done to them. This is the only way the media thinks the world should be run under white men.

He is a direct challenge to the NWO and the banks. At a time where they have been publicly exposed right before they cemented power in the US. They are desperate, he cock blocked ww3 and all the bullshit they have been cooking up for decades. They need a weak united state, they need everyone weak so they can get control. He is reversing decades of work. All this vitriol in the media and the protests is paid for. Especially the protests. Most of them are making three times what joe schmoe poor fag makes if not more. I think its 1500 a week. Hell if it wasn't for the fact that they work for satan, I'd almost protest for that kind of cash.

I daresay I enjoy the quality of those repeating numerals.

The people of America, the real people of America, have been watching the left twitching in their liberal fever dream of the last 8 years.

We figured they were due for a rude awakening.

We managed to discover every single element of their philosophy that was a detriment to American society, and we're going to destroy and replace all of it with A FUCKING WALL.

Trump is everything America says you can be. No limits. WINNING.

Don't want to open a new Thread for this question so I try here (Disclaimer, no b8, straight serious):

After Trump losing all his buildings due nto the recession and his debt of $3b - how was he able to pay it off?

>pic unrelated

Furthermore, is he a genius businessman or just a very good PRomoter?

bumping because I'm genuinely interested

Because his announcement speech was so raw that the ensuing media fallout would have crucified a run of the mill cuck like Jeb.

Calling him a racist right out the gate didn't work, and everyone started getting scared cuz that was pretty unprecedented. The left doesn't have good arguments, so all they can really do is call him a racist and a sexist in every conceivable variation and hope something sticks.

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT TRUMP IS A JEW

This post was brought to you by a jew

You obviously don't research him. He's a massive piece of shit that's why, settled a fraud case he was obviously guilty of and is going to write the 25 million dollar bill off on taxes

It wasn't even a case worth talking about:
>Call seminar Trump University because why not
>Autists think it is AN ACTUAL UNIVERSITY
It's fucking stupid, but it's not fraud. If people aren't willing to put research into something, they shouldn't pursue it.

wtf i love the jews now!

He's a fucking white male Republican who got elected after the age of Obongo.

He is that bombastic
And he came at precisely the wrong moment

I hate him because hes going to destroy the environment, fueled racism, and will undo all the financial reforms after the 08 recession.

Personally, He is also completely un qualified, has a failed at everything he has done, rips people off, is a prissy rich boy, and has never sacrificed a thing for anyone in his life.
Even when he was a kid he would kick over your block tower

>claim something is a university
>start autistic screeching because people thought the thing you called a university was a university

>Not doing research beforehand because you're to autistic to look things up on the Internet