You CAN'T deny this

you CAN'T deny this

Other urls found in this thread:

98percentapproval.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Art of the deal

>Records produced indicate 7611 tickets in total were sold to customers attending courses.[11] Approximately 6000 of these tickets were for a $1,500 3-day course and 1000 tickets were for silver, gold or elite mentored courses ranging in price from $10,000 to $35,000.

He offered money to not drag out a long lawsuit against him.

Gay asian spaceballs is not a political mastermind.

>Croatia

Settled means the victims found it acceptable

i'm literally gook shaking

>t. big fat gay faggot who literally masturbated another man on camera

George Takei is a faggot. You can't refute this

What is this gook's claim to fame besides Star Trek and being a flaming faggot?

That hes mediocre actor who uses this gay gook schtick to prolong his relevance.
Sure some Star Wars faggots probably get hard at those conventions, but he's a jerk off either way.

>muh excelsior

I thought Libs turned on Takei when he said he didnt think Sulu should be made gay in new star trek

What does the fact that George Takei said this add to the photo? Why not just replicate the numbers without him? He's not some sort of intellectual heavyweight

In any event the fact that the opposition's lawyers were willing to settle for so little indicates to me they didn't think they had much of a case

Reminder.

>He's not some sort of intellectual heavyweight
t. Trump university graduate

To be fair, anyone who expected good things from a Trump institution is a retarded moron who deserves to get fleeced.

Nah I go to UCLA, not the best school in existence but it's OK
My cursory reading of the case is that they saw "University" in the title and thought it was a degree granting university

I guess formally referring to something as a university is a legally protected term

NO ADMISSION OF WRONGDOING

Shut up noob
Go back to licking titos pics

Someone redpill me on Trump U

These people knew it was a seminar series and not an actual university. People are capable of telling a humorous name apart from the advertised content. Leftists are supposedly intelligent but they think portraying themselves as autistic is clever. This was a bs lawsuit.

t. Trump university graduate

Facts don't matter, friend.

Prove it OP. Because he's innocent until proven guilty

I think the advertising material also said you'd become a millionaire or something and that wasn't really true but again it's an autistic thing to dispute over that, no shit it's not guaranteed

>I guess formally referring to something as a university is a legally protected term
It is.

Clearly he didn't graduate from a college and if he did it was a degree in lib arts

Because that is the most retarded assessment of earnings I have ever seen

This isn't sexual assault.

Imgur fell in love thinking he was "cute" and funny.

You can sue a company over something like
>9 out of 10 moms choose JIF!
screaming to the judge that, in YOUR county, only 8 out of 10 moms choose JIF, and therefore, it's false advertising, and the company must give everyone in that county, that bought JIF, a $30 refund in a class-action lawsuit.

Our tort system is all sorts of fucked right now, and having Obama, a lawyer, as president, only enabled this shitfuckery to grow over the last 8 years.

Why arent you posting threads like
>bringback yugoslavia
>yugoslavia was best
>titos dick is somewhat juicy this morning

Leave others alone
Ur ruining our rep you faggot

they accepted the money though

Cool story, bro.

Later.

I bet this fag is involved in a lot of pedo stuff and he's being blackmailing into hating Trump by his (((masters))).

Why is the jap so salty? Of all the shitty celebs he's easily leading the butthurt squad

>Caring about Students from an obvious scam college

is he still salty about not being relevant in Star Trek?

>yfw having graduated at the trump university will soon be seen as a title of nobility

george is a faggot probably has AIDS too, kiddie diddler for sure

Didn't Takei masturbate some dude on tv?

you can't deny these

when will this homogook die

Better than a corrupt old hag that got over 20 millions from the govt that aided the 911 terrorists.

Also they got their classes there's no fraud in that.

I bet Takeis breath stinks like a thousand festering arseholes

It was a civil complaint not criminal so innocence/guilt doesn't apply

Joke didn't land the first time leaf nigger

In New York it is, not everywhere. But of course TrumpU was in NY so that's all that matters

Neither is what he is criticizing

Guess their high-schools didn't teach math either. Now they can play victim rather than retard that failed out of college.

Fpbp
>OP analy REKT

Yeah but he's going to keep beaners out so honestly I don't care at all. People are still pretending like this election was anything other than whites voting to not become a minority in America when everyone knows it was.

So he ripped off some stupid people, as long as I don't live in a 3rd world country in 20 years I don't give a fuck.

>takei
>gook
He's a jap, not a gook

For $1,500, I will send you a video On Trump University's lofty promises of your "success", then just another $35,000 makes you into a "Winner"

t. total syllabus right there.

>a blue bear is shitting in my backyard

you cant deny it

Get a load of these faggots

>many such cases!

And Obama gave away 38 billion dollars to Israel as military support. All tax payers' money.

thats not how you shitpost nigger

If you look up pricing for trump university, there were different levels. Only a small amount of people joined the two highest tiers (10,000 and 35000 dollar classes). The majority of their students only paid the low levels, few hundred dollars to a thousand.

Not that's its morally correct but those infographics are usually incorrect.

trump university had a 98% approval rating you cuck

98percentapproval.com/

Wasn't the whole thing about a few people who thought they'd get an actual degree like it was an accredited college and were butthurt when that wasn't the case?

I WISH trump would commit fraud against me. Those students were lucky.

Is George Takei fucking stupid?

So.. a president who offered a product (education in "how to be like Trump") for a fee, that people were disgruntled about. That's bad. A capitalist.

The alternative is a president who takes money and supports a country who would literally have him thrown from a building.

Kay.

In the state of New York, you can only call yourself a university if you are an accredited degree granting institution. Trump University was not, so they sued for fraud. In just about every other state this case wouldn't have made sense

>Offered a product
>a product

A product is conducive to a purpose.
People don't call Bernie's pyramid scheme capitalism. It was a scam.

Don't paint it any other way.
He was sued because he was apprehended on his shit.

lol at fraudulent reviews you dumb cuck.

Sounds like if he really was guilty then the other party shouldn't' have settled.

Nice argument based on semantics, faggot.
He offered a legitimate service.
If wouldnt have used the word "product", your post would be hollow

The fact that he offered a legitimate service is irrelevant since in the state of New York you can't call something a university when it isn't

That's the point of the case, nothing else. It's a local state statute

Why does anyone act like this worthless piece of shit's opinion is relevant on any issue? Most of all himself. The air of confidence he talks with does not remotely reflect the accuracy in anything he says

>100% of the capital made by a business go STRAIGHT into the pocket of the owner

>a fag actor who probably has aids gives his opinion
I don't consider Californians human so I don't care what he has to say

Normal universities have been doing the same shit for years and for even more money

If things are as Mr. Takei says, that sort of behavior should ingratiate him to the Clinton Foundation supporters.
So confused.

Why is Trump University any more of a scam than any other university?

Fact is not an opinion redneck.

>and they let you do it

hillary had a similar scheme with clinton university

pretty much everything the media said about trump was bullshit and meant to cancel out something real about hillary or bill that may have been brought up in 2008 that clips of still exist on youtube

also the alleged rapes never happened and the bitch admitted it and begged not to be sued for her faggotry

neither are women letting you grab their pussy. Holy fucking shit, this isnt rocket science.

you go to "trump university" expecting what a harvard degree?

that's like going to mcdonalds and suing when you didn't get gourmet food