How do you stay sane?

How do you stay sane?

I have read 'Ride the tiger' by Evola, but things have changed since the 20th century.

I want actual pratical tips.

Pic related, this is the future you went for.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UgUgz4T3_wc
youtube.com/watch?v=hU1TyoBAfM4
youtube.com/watch?v=AsbOOPkmEGw
youtube.com/watch?v=SRbhLtjOiRc
youtube.com/watch?v=l7rlhdRaIVU
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
youtube.com/watch?v=9LD3NKlS55g&t=157s
youtube.com/watch?v=rStfyFLfNUs
youtube.com/watch?v=nLzjm9E1hwg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lots of alcohol

You don't. Go insane, it'll be interesting.

might as well settle for SuperMaleVitality

I guess because i feel like an observer to my own insanity?

To be alive is to be insane.

Anime

And vodka/Gin/Beer always works.

How is this UGLY DEGENERATE BITCH on a popular "family" show???

Weed, alcohol and video games

But don't get soft you sad cunt. Work out every fucking day

shes not anymore, not for a while

>How do you stay sane?

Running.

Runner's high keeps me alive, my mind becomes clear and I feel like all my problems aren't all that bad. Seriously, go run, it'll change your life.

And I mean "The Voice", not her Disney shit.

>decide to "ride the tiger"
>get chlamydia

anime

This. I've already come to terms with my insanity. Feels good

I run 3 times a week, doesn't do anything to me. Do I just keep running or what?

Any of Miley with a real bbc and not just a toy one?

I've browsed Sup Forums every day without fail for the past two years, but i think it's had the opposite affect.

By being a good catholic surrounded by other good catholics.

Run faster, push your limits. I lost 25kgs over 8 months, running 4 times a week.

Return to the old ways

I do. It doesn't do anything except a slightly better feeling for a few hours at most.

Start an inward journey, connect to something bigger than yourself.

No religion

Don't take everything seriously on a siberian modern art forum.

Lower your expectations of people to practically nothing.

Find a hobby or something to do that puts a smile on your face.

Don't browse the /r9k/ autistic circle jerk.

Quit drugs and smoking (seriously shit is a waste of money & your sanity)

Lift meme

Eat right

Get the fuck off the computer, go outside, and smile.

>It doesn't do anything except a slightly better feeling for a few hours at most.

But that's already a good thing, how many hours of sleep do you get a night? how long has it been since your last blood check for vitamins deficiency? many people often have B12 deficiency and this fuck their mood up.

Does your family have recurrent cases of thyroid problems? because hypothyroidism saps your energy away too.

just think what would have happened if she didn't go to Hollywood.

No problems with my mood or sleep. Life just is what it is.

Then you are the very instrument of the perverted future that is driving you insane. You are the embodiment of moral relativism. Without religion, from what foundation do you seek your stability? For other foundation no man can lay, but that which is laid; which is Christ Jesus.

The Eucharist is the final redpill.

holy fuck

>How do you stay sane
kek, could you be more of a bitch?

You can study them and actually dispel the myths new atheists have put in your mind. You will be welcome in the end.

is there a single famous girl that wasnt fucked by based terry?

It goes against my evolian principles.

Surgically attached to her?

youtube.com/watch?v=UgUgz4T3_wc

I found it useful just to stay to reactionary sites and understand that you're not alone. Also, plan to move to less insane countries.

Lift and eat right, too.

Learn.

Try to fight the poz when you can, and try to network so you're not isolated.

Then listen to some Eurobeat, it helps keeping me sane as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=hU1TyoBAfM4

youtube.com/watch?v=AsbOOPkmEGw

youtube.com/watch?v=SRbhLtjOiRc

youtube.com/watch?v=l7rlhdRaIVU

Keep strong user

Hillary Clinton was using this fucking person to get out the vote.

Think of that for a second

oh god, that bottom pic is scary in how close it is to the top drawing

I got some weird but pleasant energy from Eurobeat.
Almost the same as from videorelated
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

>eurobeat

back to /o/ you filthy degenerate.

Ok, but don't forget you're the one choosing. Don't complain in the end.

Listen to these to; Eckhart Tolle and Alan Wats, very different but definitely worth the time listening to.

Did you read Guenon as well? Evola referred to him as master, so I can suggest to read Guenon's work and come back to Evola. (Reign of Quantity I can recommend).

As a side note, even Evola suggested that -for the lay man- it is better to be Catholic than atheist. Evola was too stubborn to see the Tradition that was right on his doorstep.

That video is great, I love it.

I get some good energy from new retro wave stuff too.

youtube.com/watch?v=9LD3NKlS55g&t=157s

youtube.com/watch?v=rStfyFLfNUs

youtube.com/watch?v=nLzjm9E1hwg

No unfortunately, though I am well aware that he was a mentor of sorts.
I found the idea of metaphysics of values (such imperium) Evola vouches for better suitable to my needs. I have read the new testament again and again and while there are some good traditional values within it cannot be taken verbatim.

meme all day every day

She have a cute pussy tho.

Evola is a good place to look for advice on how to stay sane in trying times. Keep reading. Occultism and magic helps me; it's not for everyone.

Let me break it down for you: all people are at the mercy of their times (the zeitgeist). Some times go awry and the people go insane, thinking their insanity to be normal simply because everyone else around them is insane. the task of the spiritual aristocrat, the ubermensch, the enlightened master, is to maintain himself and his knowledge of truth even among the insanity of the times. Surely you learned this from reading Evola.

The most fundamental aspect of maintaining yourself this way is dissociation. You must come to learn that when you are tempted towards insanity, despair, anger, depression or any appropriate response to the mental illness we are soaked in, that it is ONLY because you still wish to have what you may not have ( you may not have it because you are at the mercy of the zeitgeist). Destroy your attachment to having those needs fulfilled WITHOUT SURRENDERING YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE THOSE NEEDS and you will remain free.