How DUDE WEED is this guy?

How DUDE WEED is this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GeyH734JQD0
youtu.be/OlZY8HEWo4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

0% he is visionary. you dont need drugs for that.

fuck off with the fucking imaginary people. no real person is named elon musk you goober. go back to marvel comics

He is a visionary in the sense that fedora fags are gentlemen. He's trying but anyone with half a brain knows he's a helpless faggot who just doesn't get it.

Doesn't get what? Care to impart us with your grand wisdom that even Elon Musk falls short of?

Trudeau/420. I think, I dunno, I'm blazed af right now.

He's great

> Lol guys we're gonna go to Mars!
> I'm going to make everyone drive electric cars by building expensive sports cars and have a business model almost as good as a high school weed dealer!
> hyper tube bitches! It's more than just a fast train
> gigafactory! Sure it's going to be built and half owned by Panasonic but guys it's a huge battery factory!
> remember guys this is all just a simulation

Dude did good with paypall. Nothing else is revolutionary just a bunch of crap ideas and going to Mars. And last I checked people have been thinking going to Mars was a cool idea for like 50 years. He shares all the traits of your average cult leader/ con man, which is why tesla loses money hand over fist but is valued nearly as high as Toyota which profits massively. Seriously the guy just day dreams and shits his thoughts out of his mouth and everyone falls all over each other to line up and blow his ego.

reddit cums at least twice a morning to elon musks morning shit even though all he's done is bought internet jew scam machine paypal, made a bunch of meme cars for rich people who suck up gubmint subsidies (subsidies for rich people...wow, how progressive) and have a rocket land from a rocket booster thing

he provides a daily orgasm for redditors when he says 'we will put people on mars' every day and then some other snake oil bullshit

He's not high, he's just acoustic

he's INTJ Autist not a DUDE WEED degenerate i think

Not only that, but the only money Tesla manages to make relies heavily, heavily on government subsidies...

Which any business student would tell you is not a sustainable business model.

youtu.be/GeyH734JQD0
>1 month training for this neural network (inboard)
Tesla is on the right track desu

This.

Also Solar city has been in the red for years.

>How DUDE WEED is Elon "musk" Salberg?
Hmm I wonder.

lolno

The sensors don't pick up objects that stand off the ground.

4 different Tesla cars ran into step deck trailers while self-driving. Only silicon valley yuppies who only travel in suburbs and residential areas can really use this shit.

>4 different Tesla cars ran into step deck trailers while self-driving.
They don't use what is being shown in the video, also use at your own risk. This is actively being researched.

>Buy my sports cars!
>remember its just a simulation so it wont matter haha :^)

hmmm reminds me of something

Let's wait and see. I won't buy it even if selfdriving will be safer.

One of the biggest unJUSTS of all time.

autistic faggot who got lucky with a technocratic monopoly and now thinks he is a messiah while suckling on government money.

>This is actively being researched.
Exactly.

Which is why I won't be a guinea pig for this shit.

Silicon valley fuck head elitist have their heads up their collective asses on this one. The technology is not ready and is not well thought out enough yet to be put into widespread use.

They need to leave their white collar offices more and witness the real word to make sure their cars are prepared to handle all contingencies

Are you really this dumb?
>Lol guys we're gonna go to Mars!
Actually:
>governmental space programs are becoming shit, so we'll force their hand with private ones

>I'm going to make everyone drive electric cars by building expensive sports cars and have a business model almost as good as a high school weed dealer!
Actually:
>electromobility is overdue and I will force the hand of every automobile company in the world by releasing a quality luxury electro-car
Companies like Daimler dropped everything and are focusing on self driving and electro, setting deadlines for 2020.

>hyper tube bitches! It's more than just a fast train
Actually:
>public transport is going to increase immensely and we haven't significantly changed how we do that in decades. innovation, bitches.

>gigafactory! Sure it's going to be built and half owned by Panasonic but guys it's a huge battery factory!
Actually:
>since fags are too stupid to go nuclear, we'll have to use solar. plans on how to do it have been around for decades, but nobody is doing it. let's change that.

>remember guys this is all just a simulation
>oh no! an eccentric man has an eccentric opinion!
While I don't agree with the philosophical argument of simulation theory, it isn't nearly as crazy an idea as one might assume.

Dude, his entire thing is to JUST DO shit people have been dreaming about for decades, while nobody had the balls to do it.
He earns a shit ton of money by the initial monopoly and forces the market to finally pull through.
And it works, because he attracts all kinds of innovative minds.

And unlike you: He is carving his name into the history books, while you are in front of you computer, masturbating to underage cartoon girls.

>thinks he is a messiah
People think that he is. He probably doesn't care much about anything.

Absolutely this. Not to mention his dodgy business models where profit is optional and subsidies are always welcome.

Yep, typical cavalier software dev attitude, let the users test and find the bugs, except here when you find a bug it kills you.

>Are you really this dumb?

back to feggit faggot

piece of shit pump monkey for leftist retards

I don't know what I'm hating on but fug you.

you are insecure. you are inferior. sums up pol nicely

>Dude, his entire thing is to JUST DO shit people have been dreaming about for decades, while nobody had the balls to do it.
He is not doing anything if everything is just up in the air and never made feasible

>He earns a shit ton of money by the initial monopoly and forces the market to finally pull through.
His business needs government subsidiaries to keep it afloat. Hardly something that can be sustained indefinitely if all his quixotic pipedreams never amount to anything

>And it works, because he attracts all kinds of innovative minds.
Nothing "works" if you do not build a successful business model. It's just a shitload of money wasted on research and development. Not that R&D isn't a wholly necessary step in the process but again, it must amount to something in the end

Elon Musk is a very fresh reminder that there is a difference between an inventor and an entrepreneur.

>And unlike you: He is carving his name into the history books, while you are in front of you computer, masturbating to underage cartoon girls.

Well, for his own sake then I hope is company DOES end up amounting to something, Lest he wants to be remembered as the greatest snake oil merchant of the 21st century

Projecting much?

The problem here is that you are basing a lot of your opinion on what Tesla released, termed "autopilot". It is not selfDriving that is at fault. They should have been sued for the accidents caused by "autopilot".

Google car (selfDriving) has a very impressive track record on the other hand, being involved in only one accident, which it was not at fault.

Kek, figures.
>Sup Forums being all about muh white race
>meanwhile, they can't even treat their fellow whites with respect and let their insecurities out on eachother
>we just do that to toughen eachother up, lel xD

probably just a vocal minority relatively speaking but still pathetic and also annoying as fuck.

Again. Until it see widespread use and shares the same roads with 60,000lb trucks hauling equipment and the like, I won't spend my money and potentially my life on it.

Feel free to do as you please though.

What's wrong with Technocracy if at heart there are freedom of choices and a market pool?

>He earns a shit ton of money by the initial monopoly and forces the market to finally pull through.

Right through parents or improving existing products.

elons a good guy. hes wasting hundreds of billions the U.S government gave him for defense R&D being done under the premise of a private sector space program

its set up so its always 1 step forward and 2 steps back. if they try to nuke any one after the replace all the old icbms they will only be able to nuke allied nations in europe and nothing in the pacific as it will fall into the ocean

hes doing gods work

Did he get a hair transplant?

As if human drivers don't kill by pure stupidity, and I don't see you demanding IQ tests.

Polish driving for example:
youtu.be/OlZY8HEWo4Y

Of course, I deal with truckers fucking things up on a daily basis.

The difference being it was the driver directly responsible for his own safety versus offloading this capacity to a program your selling commercially. The liability travels all the way up.

Isn't this guy retarded?

Like he tries to be this genius but he's just a rich guy who hires geniuses then takes all their credit.

He's literally Dr. Allen Grant from Jurassic Park.

This guy is pure marketing everything about SpaceX is basically Moonraker and ad generation to get stupid rich Calilibs to adore him. SpaceX has not turned a single profit and is second tier to ULA.

No, he found the cure for baldness, but he's keeping it under wraps.

What are you talking about? If you are killed by a self driving truck, and the courts find the machine to be at fault, then you are looking at a multi-million dollar lawsuit...

This Polish guy got 10 years prison for the murder of 4 people (3 children).

>The liability travels all the way up.
So, what's your argument? How is this bad?

Can't forget the 'electric jet' that would probably have required a ten ton battery to fly for like half a second.

Musk will save the world, with Trudeau.

My argument is that I won't be buying into this shit for years to come. That last post was less trying to make a point and more just having a conversation.

>>The liability travels all the way up.
It's not bad, unless your the person selling the cars to begin with, just highlighting problems with it m8.

>He is not doing anything if everything is just up in the air and never made feasible
They are being made feasible. That's the point. Not necessarily by his own companies, but that only matters when the others execute their versions of the products he is putting out.
>His business needs government subsidiaries to keep it afloat. Hardly something that can be sustained indefinitely if all his quixotic pipedreams never amount to anything
Again, I don't think he even cares if his companies last.
>Nothing "works" if you do not build a successful business model. It's just a shitload of money wasted on research and development. Not that R&D isn't a wholly necessary step in the process but again, it must amount to something in the end
Doesn't have to. He is amassing patents, waiting for established companies to pull through and will then likely just sell.

>Elon Musk is a very fresh reminder that there is a difference between an inventor and an entrepreneur.
I don't think anyone ever claimed he invented anything. He executes existing ideas and backs them with his money. That's all.
The reason people are sucking his dick is because he forces overdue innovation in the market and makes shit people have been seeing 3D concepts of for decades.
>Well, for his own sake then I hope is company DOES end up amounting to something, Lest he wants to be remembered as the greatest snake oil merchant of the 21st century
Again, that's the beauty of it.
Even if other companies are the ones who end up establishing themselves in the market, he will be the one remembered for being the first to do it and significantly altering transport and energy markets.

Lol he officially acquired them today and the stock was in the red. Those kind of thing usually give stocks a one day pop

You seem jelly, how many billions do you have?

about tree fiddy

The same could be said for any automated system on the market. Including the most simple things like ABS or ESP.
It's just a matter of making laws for this.
Objectively self-driving vehicles are ridiculously safer than human drivers. It would be asinine for governments/law makers not to make way for it.

he's doing his thing which is kinda useful and people hate him for no reason

i dont get it

holy George Costanza, batman

t. Elon Musk

Why not both?

Let the free market decide you regulatory producing kraut

>unless your the person selling the cars to begin with
I think that you are highlighting a very important point, humans are allowed to get away with murder but corporation will be under severe scrutiny. Maybe this will be the reason why there won't be any companies selling self-driving cars, or maybe it will be worth settling the 1 in a million accident.

You are not compelled to get a self-driving car. If I'm honest, I wouldn't trust a 1st gen self-driving car either.

>How DUDE WEED is this guy?
He's gotta be on something way heavier.
He's a faggot con artist.

>plastic surgery is "unjusting yourself"

He's a fucking overhyped moron that got lucky and sold a merchant software platform.

He relies on publicity.

Stop giving him publicity and let hims shrivel up and die.

He literally lives on (you)s without being too smug of a cunt to get them, look at his reactions and how greatly they vary depending on crowd size/enthusiasm

I know Sup Forums is full of degenerate, cum for brains jackasses. Calling Elon Musk a moron? Kek

This board is cancer

This cyborg's AI feature is the first of its kind to be fully integrated with Reddit and utilizes an binary-searching algorithm that sweeps through the top 10 subreddits to root out the posts with the highest concentration of up votes to understand what it needs to talk about at any given time to continue receiving funding and donations.

It's truly remarkable.

Who's calling him a moron? Cult leaders have to be smart, they do however have to surround themselves by morons.

Learn to read a thread, maybe?