So, you guys got your orange guy into office...

So, you guys got your orange guy into office, but it seems to me that you guys are more angry and volatile than ever before.

What are you angry about? You got King Buffoon in, so you should be happy. Right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/28Y33rvaOg4
youtu.be/IWh4a98Fwlc
youtu.be/1d9lm-T87AQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>orange guy

Please do not discriminate by race, this board does not tolerate racism. Thank you

What? He's orange. Surely it's not racist to say that he's orange. Obama is black. That's not racist, that's a fact.

Jared Taylor on public radio.

youtu.be/28Y33rvaOg4

All 7 unironic nazis left in America had a convention.

Big fucking whoop.

Communists did the same thing after Obama

obama is a mulatto son of a whore

Why do you assume those guys were angry. That guy in the pic seems pretty jolly.

If you mean Sup Forums, we've been having a Trump party ever since the election results. At this rate it'll probably last 3 and a half years.

Orange lives matter

No, fool! We have to say that he's black. This way any product of race-mixing mixes into the black community and leaves the white community pure.

It hasn't even begun. Obama is still the big daddy. You gotta make plans for future.

Obama is half white you fucking racist.

Did you just assume his race????

take a screenshot of this, libtard.
fourth reich soon!

>being this dumb

We're just getting started.

>insult insult insult
>OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO ANGRY

kek, moron

Wrong, your side is the one having tantrums on the streets and in social media every day.
You're gonn a hate these next two years, buckle up, buttercup. Say goodbye to all your "dreamer" friends and say goodbye to anyone here on a tech visa.

LEFTISTS ARE FUCKING HYPOCRITES

also incapable of making a rational argument

Just

will trump get mexico to pay for the nuclear landmines were putting on the border?

>you guys

we're angry that our people are being genocided

how intolerant of us, huh?

It begins

slide thread

no no no, you got it wrong. We got King Buffoon OUT. That makes us very happy

why it gotta be about being orange or being black?

a non racist would have said "So, you guys got your candidate of choice into office.."

please leave, Sup Forums is a board of peace and a safe space from hateful rhetoric like yours

>Obama is black. That's not racist
That's racist as fuck tho

SPENCEEEEEEEEEEER

Also, the only ones angry after Trump won are liberals.

wow just wow. i cant EVEN right now just seriously go away and never post here again.

>>>/stormfront/

2016 has been rough for me personally. I went from stem to neet in a mayter of weeks. Ill spare you my life story but damn. Shit just sucks right now and we all need to work to fix it.

That takes time tho. At least during the campaign we could expend energy on an ideal. Now that its been acheoved well....

Has this guy been reported to police yet? He is a danger to society.

>implying Sup Forums has one collective opinion
>implying president trump threads haven't been the most popular threads all week

your just searching for a way to aggravate us arent you? liberal swine

Obama isn't even black.

>dad is a Muslim Kenyan
>mom is a white whore
>no ancestors were slaves in US

>Obama is black

He's African-American, shitlord

I will only be happy when ever Jew lies dead in the streets, and i have bathed myself in their disgusting blood.

We'll do a reverse Obama, and by the end of Trump's 2nd term, it'll be almost illegal to call a white man racist or bigoted.

>achieve victory
>stop pushing
This is why your side will always fail. You are weak.

Carrot-kin deserve more respect. Please leave.

we want to make the world a better place for future generations you piece of shit. you wouldn't understand since you are selfish and short-sighted.

were tired of you dirty racist bigots hating people for being white

who exactly would bother trying to slide that

youtu.be/IWh4a98Fwlc
youtu.be/1d9lm-T87AQ

Go back to your safe space you dirty racist communist!

INDIGENOUS AND PROUD!

>You got King Buffoon in, so you should be happy. Right?

We are :)

Look at this discriminatory piece of shit. Die in a fire

fpbp