youtube.com/watch?v=-Xic5LfFNVc
youtube.com/watch?v=AKs_-Burkgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I actually can not.

Devo

OP confirmed 12.

Anti-Flag

What do I win?

I want to look forward to their reunion next year. But I'm afraid.

Most 12 year olds have never heard of them now

Taylor Swift

>armenians
>redpilled
they're practically jews

>left propaganda
>red pilled

Early Blink 182

>serj
>born in Israel

Death grips

>In the 2016 Democratic Party primaries Tankian endorsed Bernie Sanders in August 2015. He wrote on Facebook: "When it comes to standing up to the oligarchs, leading the fight for civil rights, income equality, and so much more, no other politician has been so consistent and incorruptible as Bernie Sanders.
>He praised Sanders in May 2016, stating: "He's said what he's done and he'd done what he says in the Senate. All his contributions are from private individuals; everyone else's are from major donors and corporations. It does not take a genius to see who's working for whom here.

Serj was shilling for dems. Fucking linking park is more redpilled right now than soad by Sup Forums standards.

Aren't they pro liberal like Rage against the machine?

Green day

Post-Trump Kayne West.

Dixie chicks tee hee

Stahlgewitter

youtube.com/watch?v=3RnZEt0pg8s

> Communists
> Redpilled
> 1post by this ID

youtu.be/RJG_X9BsQlI

Fucking Disturbed is more redpilled than those faggots.

Kill yourself commie cunt

So he wants someone who stands up to the oligarchs, and yet, no doubt, he would be against Trump.

>I want muh figurehead to APPEAR NICE LIKE BERNIE boohoo.

Lets be honest. Sanders is easily corruptible in comparison to Trump.

Sanders is all talk, and his level of "understanding" of how fucked the US government is is "Rich people are bad boo hoo hoo".

Easy to show this. What's Bernies tax plan? Tax the rich more.

Radiohead

god damn, good choice

This. This is more of a band for 25-35 y/o and not that redpilled they are a little gay sometimes.

can u confirm this

The Mars Volta

youtube.com/watch?v=wu2aL-BXCC0

Literally made a song about how the blacks started necklacing each other with hot burning tyres in Africa.

Moonman

He was only in it for the money, don't forgot he is gonna write a book now.

Armenians are generally pretty redpilled. They voted overwhelmingly for Trump even in CA. If you take a look at LA counties, the only red precincts in North LA are in northern Glendale and Burbank, where most are Armenian immigrants. If the Mexicans weren't pull down the results in Downtown Glendale, the whole city would be red.

They are scheduled for rock im park 2017. So yeah its confirmed.

Alestorm

What is Sup Forums's opinion on Disturbed? I really like their older music but they're kinda pro-liberal shills now and David Dreiman is a jew and proud of it. On the other hand they have shit like Serpentine which basically says that women are monstrous beings incapable of feeling and thinking on the same level as men, so I don't think they're all bad.

Un-ironically Rush

Serj still likes Obama

just because they hate Turkey doesn't mean that they're redpilled

>communist nu-metal faggots

Please fuck of and kill yourself

Joy Division

youtube.com/watch?v=varExpTrTb8

Best answer yet

You are absolutely right, SOAD is the most redpilled band ever

I personally don't like Disturbted music style(it's a little too edgy nu-metal for me, but music is just subjective)

However their message has always been on point.

youtube.com/watch?v=8nW-IPrzM1g

System of a Down is a lot more fun to listen to though.

korn.

lead singer was shitting on obama non stop and he was making fun of global warming and he went on alex jones.
hes been hinting about the jeuus calling them the illuminati and trying to red pill people

OI YOU, GIZ A BEER

Lol I love system of a down OP. Me and my dad actually drove like 5 hours to go see them... I have listened and love all of Serj's solo albums and scars on broadway too.. But you can't deny that Serj is liberal as fuck. He is semi-redpilled and a smart individual but he puts his heart in his thinking and politics too much and it clouds his mind.

Tool way more redpilled than SOAD.

Shame.You win shame and contempt. High school anarchy-core

My man.

Good for drinking not for thinking

Now. Absurd, Death in June, Goatmoon, Changes, Werkraum. Listen and learn.

>save image
>change color values in photoshop
r-rude

If every single person at that "concert" mysteriously died, world would be slightly better place.

>DI6
Oh boy. An ex-girlfriend of mine loved them. Interesting aesthetics and poetry but the music itself is a dirge. A couple of stand-out songs, though, that I would prefer to not revisit.

>be """punk"""(c)
>throw your support behind a confirmed corrupt politician

TRUST IN MY SELF RIGHTEOUS SUICIDE

I can understand why people wouldn't like the music, not for everyone, but I genuinely love it. Hits the spot when nothing else will.

Wikipedia: In the 2016 Democratic Party primaries Tankian endorsed Bernie Sanders in August 2015. He wrote on Facebook: "When it comes to standing up to the oligarchs, leading the fight for civil rights, income equality, and so much more, no other politician has been so consistent and incorruptible as Bernie Sanders."[33] He praised Sanders in May 2016, stating: "He's said what he's done and he'd done what he says in the Senate. All his contributions are from private individuals; everyone else's are from major donors and corporations. It does not take a genius to see who's working for whom here."

I'm going to say possibly...
Pennywise?

It hit the spot when I'd be up all night drinking hard liquor and smoking in my shithole rented room in London, remembering the good times turning bad.

Like I said, not anything I'd like to revisit anytime soon.

It was a band for 12 year olds like 15 years ago. But yeah, they've not been active very much so mostly 20s and 30s now.

rammstein

DIJ is great, but the faggotry is a bit much at times

>WHY DON'T PRESIDENTS FIGHT THE WAR?
>WHY DO THEY ALWAYS SEND THE POOR?

wow deep man

Peste Noir
Burzum

Tool

Panda Bear

What do you mean? I get that some of his lyrics could be taken both ways, but I don't know that any of it is particularly flamboyant.

Seconding, naturally. Also, Alcest as a good side project of Peste Noir.

Peste noir is good stuff

Kill All The Gays
youtube.com/watch?v=xiyuNlw9BAs

>Iron Maiden
>Minor Threat
>The Smiths
>Skrewdriver

youtube.com/watch?v=kbB0QrBIs9k

Darude: Sandstorm

youtube.com/watch?v=3cQNkIrg-Tk

This guy pretty redpilled.

>King Diamond

Tool.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Xic5LfFNVc
youtube.com/watch?v=AKs_-Burkgo

death, rip chuck

Future sound of london

>moonman
>burzum

Disturbed
Blind Guardian

wtf in Sup Forums but no one is posting nazi music

LOL Korn are an absolute joke. I'd be embarrassed if they were in any way progressive.

Aphex Twin

I love a bit of Disturbed but I definitely wouldn't call them redpilled