How do we fix the lack of women in STEM fields?

Make C++ a foreign language in high school.

If you can learn to code, you're 80% more value in a STEM field.

T. Mech engineer.

I believe the solution is already being worked on by the killing off of the intelligent males.

If that soldering iron was on she would not be happy

By teaching them how to hold tools that get very hot...

We don't. Women shoudnt be working in the first place

Casual sexism is not OK.

what is there to fix?

What's there to fix? Women don't want to do it.

slide thread

Give a class on how to deal with third degree burn in the hands

Every video game has a smart shit skinned woman now
They should all get there eventually now, right?

the lack of women in STEM fields you imbecile

Why not just create skins for all? Or, look at the sales figures and allow the game company to do smart business?

We don't. If women don't want to work in STEM fields then whatever. We're not obligated to give them special treatment to attract them. If the lack of women in the field is the reason a woman doesn't join the field, then she needs to either a) realize that her mentality is causing the problem or b) get over it.

You see, we need to make it much more easy and lower the standards of learning. Then everyone can be an engineer and everyone will be smart. Kill me

Why is it a problem? Let people do what they want

by killing all the men

People making choices do not need to be "fixed" you KEK op

don't care

I touched it once by accident.
It hurt. Good thing it wasn't on maximum heat.

Teaching them how to hold a soldering iron and why to use an anti-static strap would be a good start.

You don't.

If they don't want to study STEM it's their problem(or lack of problem).

How do we fix the lack of Asian in Professional Basketball. We should have special scholarships for Asians and press NBA teams to hire more. Somehow diversity will make basketball better!

And how is this a problem?

How do we fix the lack of women in the White House?

Can't fix what is not a problem. If women want into STEM field they can get in.

>Fix
what did OP mean by this

hold them to rigorous standards and only accept the ones who can pass them?

>first day of data structures class
>first item on syllabus
>STEM CRISIS
>Professor opens the class by stating
>"Men, with the exception of 5 lovely ladies - if you'll all look around you'll see nothing but your own ugly faces haunting this classroom - there is a crisis in the world of computer science and the lack of women in this field is a real problem - so please do your best to make them feel welcome and help them whenever possible as I will go above and beyond to do the same."

>2 weeks later
>1/3rd of the class has dropped
>including all three females
>two of them were actually in the wrong class
>kek

> (OP)
>slide thread
>
>
>
>
This

(OP)
slide thread

(OP)
slide thread

(OP)
slide thread

>touching the iron
>soldering the CMOS battery

we need more affirmative action

We remove financial incentives specifically for women to get into STEM fields since they don't want to

We then take the money and invest it in the people that actually are in STEM fields because they're going to fucking need it when the bubble pops.

This picture hurts to look at

I chose engineering to stay away from women in uni and workplace

Don't flood it

>why arent women in stem fields instead of kitchens?
look at how shes holding the soldering iron

You can almost say...she has a high resistance

one could almost say its because she is....hot

and CARLOS!!!

Doesn't that burn the shit out of her hand?

>please do your best to make them feel welcome and help them whenever possible as I will go above and beyond to do the same."

Cringey white-knight shit. The dudes is the sciences already do give women tons of privelage in the classroom and industry.

no dumbass, look at the protective metal, it burns and scorches the protective metal so you dont burn your hand

reddit detected

Why do we "need" more women in STEM fields? Do they want that? Have you taken a poll of women and seen how many wish they had gone into STEM? Or, is this just social engineering?

prove that this ever actually happens you piece of shit

Why is it a problem?

Should have went with NASCAR.

My GF thinks "women in STEM" is a meme pushed by the STEM nerds so they can get laid.

That pic sums it up perfectly

Women don't choose to go into STEM fields, it's that simple

Force them at gunpoint to become engineers. That's the only way, survey after survey shows they're not interested, for no other reason than lack of interest.

None of the BS about misogyny, discrimination, Etc. The only women complaining about under-representation are feminists who would never study STEM anyway, and code-monkettes who aren't paid as highly as their more experienced peers.

see:

The wall just got 10 feet higher Carlos.

No it's not. STEM nerds know they cant get laid anyway and they sure as hell dont want their market to be even more saturated. It's a meme perpetuate by the people who wants to pull the wage down.

>how dare you have a lighthearted thread on the all-important Sup Forums/pol/
>pay attention to my shitty "it's fucking nothing again" happening thread
>everyone who doesn't is a shill

You don't. Only smart people can go into that field, if women arent smart enough then it's their problem

You can't.
You remove all barriers to entry, which we already have, and then you let nature take its desired course.
Women who are ``brave enough to take the plunge'' mostly drop out. It's not the best case scenario, but nobody can say that we stopped them from trying.

>

HAHAHAHA WTF WHO TOOK THIS PICTURE

>wearing ridiculous orange safety glasses
>holding iron completely wrong
>about to heat up the cmos batter on a MOTHERBOARD
>no actual lead free silver bearing acid core solder, or solder sucker, or even a damp sponge

I think this explains the lack of women in STEM

You seem to have gotten lost. The sink is behind you love.

any c++ guide you can recommend? the other day i was trying to make a small search save update delete data base which would work with NIP codes on visual studio but I just couldn't figure it out

Mate should I do EE insted of CS and just learn to code on the side? I was mainly interested in CS because of the freedoms that you can create somthing with next to nothing and the entrepenural side to it.