ITT: We post/ discuss battles where a large army got absolutely BTFOed by a much smaller, opposing force...

ITT: We post/ discuss battles where a large army got absolutely BTFOed by a much smaller, opposing force. (Preferably Europeans vs. niggers)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tvHbs5RFDck
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Long_Tan
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lacolle_Mills_(1814)
youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Battle of Cerami

Emu war

Delet this

obligatory

U lookin 4 this?

To this day they still assert dominance

youtube.com/watch?v=tvHbs5RFDck

Indeed

wew lad

>I hate you America
>I hate you North Korea
>Oh shit, nigger pirates! I hate niggers
>I hate niggers too, let's team up!

Shitskins BTFO

Vietnam.

The whole damn thing.

>Be Fritz von Klingenberg
>get bored
>Capture Belgrade with a squad and Goebbels level bullshit.

nice best korea

>Preferably Europeans vs. niggers
sure, I got exactly what you are asking for

these battles are marvels of human stupidity

>European vs niggers
ok

fagg i didn't see op's pick. fagggggg

DELETE THIS

>not posting the battle of blood river

literally every ottoman battle

>In early August 1942, a Brandenburger unit of 62 Baltic and Sudeten Germans led by Adrian von Fölkersam penetrated farther into enemy territory than any other German unit. They had been ordered to seize and secure the vital Maikop oilfields. Disguised as men of the dreaded Soviet security police, the NKVD, and driving Soviet trucks, Fölkersam's unit passed through the Soviet front lines and moved deep into hostile territory. The Brandenburgers ran into a large group of Red Army deserters fleeing from the front. Fölkersam saw an opportunity to use them to the unit's advantage. By persuading them to return to the Soviet cause, he was able to join with them and move almost at will through the Russian lines.

>Operating under the false identity of NKVD Major Truchin, based in Stalingrad, Fölkersam explained his role in recovering the deserters to the Soviet commander in charge of Maikop's defences. The commander not only believed Fölkersam, but the next day gave him a personal tour of the city's defenses. By August 8, the German spearheads were only 12 miles away and the Brandenburgers made their move. Using grenades to simulate an artillery attack, they knocked out the military communications centre for the city. Fölkersam then went to the Russian defenders and told them that a withdrawal was taking place. Having seen Fölkersam with their commander and lacking any communications to rebut or confirm his statement, the Soviets began to evacuate Maikop. The German spearhead entered the city without a fight on August 9, 1942.

One of my favorites

>great Emu War

this is probably the greatest victory in the history

Most battles that occurred during the Winter and Continuation war.

what the fuck. did the oogas even knew in which direction they had to run?

Sure, I got a victory over Nazi Niggers like yourself. We fucked your little scum of a leader and we're ready to do it again Nazi shit stain.

Post the Zulu BTFO the British battle that happened mere weeks before that

That was because the Hapsburg army was multi-national and a Turkish surprise attack caused some Balkan fucks to retreat and the other Hapsburg forces thought they were attacking Turks.

It's not crazy because the Turks used large numbers of Balkan troops.

>Crassus
JUST

HEROIS DO MAR

You thought that slaughter in "Zulu" was hectic, look at this.

In 1814 we took a little trip...

Betas and cucks committed mass suicide in the daya after...

>battles where a large army got absolutely BTFO

>smaller, opposing force

>Preferably Europeans vs. niggers

Check, check aand check (europeans and european clay)

The greates, indeed. pic related!

no wonder they adopted the surrendering tactic, it's a big upgrade

Kek, those were good times.

I'd give a testicle to see this battle in real life.

literally just about to post that

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Long_Tan

Back when Albanians really BTFOed the Kebabs

>(Preferably Europeans vs. niggers)

This meets your criterion.

>(Preferably Europeans vs. nigger)

Here's another one where white men beat a much larger nigger army.

Why did you include all British dead (including those killed by the French, Spanish and Dutch) but cut out all the French, Spanish and Dutch dead?

Are Americans naturally dishonest or do you have to work at it?

Here's a wonderful battle where a small band of freedom fighters defeated an invading nigger army.

how

2016 U.S Presidential Election

Americans wants to rewrite History because theirs is weak

>ITT: We post/ discuss battles where a large army got absolutely BTFOed by a much smaller, opposing force.
lmao bongs can't even fucking read

Fucking crassus and his ambition, shoulda just stayed in rome at that age

fucking james wilkinson.

he's basically cartman from that south park epsiode where everyone gets drunk on schnapps and invades D.C. while reenacting the civil war.

except he lead drunk irish men to fight fucking actual militias and regulars and shit in the snow.

Fuck off Poortugal

Mobilefag here
Why has nobody posted the winter war, where Ivan got BTFO by a bunch of Finns running around with sleds and molotovs?

Я нe кoгдa oб этoм нe cлышaл. Oткyдa этo?

>Attacked the Spanish in a tight closing so couldn't use superior numbers to advantage.
>Spanish used cavalry charges, the Aztecs had never seen this before, especially where they would get battered again and again by charges.
>Spanish had scary guns, steel armour and more durable steel weapons

But who won?

Anyone have the screenshot of Canada getting BTFO by that tiny African country?

>larger army beats smaller army

I'm shocked

>France
>trying to banter us
Muslamic terrorism and then getting humiliated by a literal Barbosa??? Don't try frenchie!

Do Germans count as niggers?

Turks definitly count

holy shit

and this is the Moldovan border,not a war,but funny

rely maks u think

With Russians,even when you win,you lose

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lacolle_Mills_(1814)

Inb4 murcans deny they lost this war

> Sandniggers defeated by a much smaller army of Europeans.

Muricans dropping like flies,enriching my soil

>come home from wrecking romans
>king executes you out of military prowess jealousy

Surena got fucked over too

>Swiss

>Stephen
Based

fucking RARE

The original troll

>losses
9,001 sides

Delet this

dirty gommies

Operation Dingo

DELETE THIS

Also, totally not a real defeat. Half of our army didn't fight and left in exchange of gold. The other slaughtered the french army which was only saved thanks to those 10'000 Venetians reinforcements.

When the Swiss decided to retreat, they did it with such an efficient organization that the French didn't get the opportunity to exploit it to kill them like it supposed to happens when a side starts to run. François I was impressed and wanted to hire them to fight for him after that.

youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0