Grab Em By The Pussy

Hey Sup Forums it's me. The original #TrumpGirlsBreakTheInternet

ASK ME ANYTHING

Other urls found in this thread:

teeshirtpalace.com/products/grab-em-by-the-pussy-donald-trump-2016-for-president-trucker-hat?gclid=CPb1ncL2utACFQ2ffgodkQII-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

timestamp or gtfo

Don't you have something better to do than larp as a beautiful woman who would never associate with a degenerate like you. On the offchance you actually are pic related: tits or gtfo

Show us your boipucci.

post feminine penis

>ASK ME ANYTHING
Who the fuck are you?

Shouldn't you be outside to make america great again? Or are you waiting the illegal immigrant to if for you?

tits with timestamp or gtfo

you guys know that the pic in OP is a man, right?

I see no indications of this in the picture. How would you know?

Still wanna see that booty

That's a dude.

Did anyone ever tell you that the lower half of your face is very masculine?

how do you know? did i miss something? previous threads maybe?

I should have noticed the obvious jaw line, the broad shoulders, and the hair shadow on his chest and lips.

your slav is showing

Well all you really have to do is look at my hands. Not a man but maybe I should go trans? Would I make a sexy dude?

r u single?

Where I buy hats?

what he said

Yea, gross ugly man face. Seriously fuck off you ugly malformation.

Pls b in Houston

show tits

What the fuck would we have to ask you? You're a grill, great, you started a nice hashtag for our favourite candidate, great, but what are we supposed to ask you? Everything relevant to this board is already covered in the OP.
The only remaining thing to ask you is for a picture of your tits, because what else is there to ask?

only way to prove that is to show pussyhole OP

you know what to do

Why not ask her what her favorite movie is? Her favorite color? Philosopher? You philistines disgust me with your lack of manners towards a very wonderful lady who has done more for Trump than you peons.

Tits on a man faced woman. She might as well go post in Sup Forums as a trap.

FUCK OFF ATTENTION WHORE BITCH YOU ARE THE EMBODIMENT OF ATTENTION WHORING FAGGOTRY

>AMA
tits or gtfo
also this thread is cancer, so
>saged and hidden
>you have to go back

This is a man.
Trust me, I analysed cheekbones for decades.

Howdy ma'am *tips 42.35 L hat*

Might you be kind enough to show these fine gentlemen your reproductive parts

>the original
Why are women such vain attention whores?

>M'lady

Fuck off she's just an attention whore now.

What's your favorite penis size and color?

I would still kiss and hold close tbqh

teeshirtpalace.com/products/grab-em-by-the-pussy-donald-trump-2016-for-president-trucker-hat?gclid=CPb1ncL2utACFQ2ffgodkQII-g

It's made in China. Ha

This isn't a dating site.
This is a serious political board for serious discussion over serious political issues.

Do you like firefighters, what state do you live in and are you single?

Do you want to see a picture of my dick?

This is bait, but for newfags who might be lurking:
The reason you don't ask anything else is because this is an ANONYMOUS Malaysian comic strip discussion board, for anonymous discussions. We aren't supposed to know or care about people's personal lives and features, and we definitely aren't supposed to worship an "anonymous" poster because they did something mildly interesting and have a vagina.

You're implying that matters to me

KEK

CHEEENA

Oh dear

this, Show tits

show us your gash already, it's all we're interested in

You are cute as fuck. Would bang 10/10

Hi Femmanon, argh hate even using that shitty term!
Are you aware why people here don't like shenanigans like this?
It's because it's sexist attentionwhoring, by proving your womenhood you are trying to make it about your gender/sex in an otherwise anonymous setting.

How are you looking forward to making babies?

Can you cook well?

Do you give a good massage?

Can you ascende the discomfort of gagging while giving a deepthroatesque blow job?

My wife hates me and I haven't gotten laid since I made her pregnant, I think I'm deeply depressed...

What is the reason to live even?

How would you go about finding a whorish mistress if you were a man?

Guuh, why are women so pretty...

What's your favorite Metal Gear?

underrated post

Does your chaunch smell like dainty flowers?

OP srs question: have you always been a ego driven superficial man-faced attention whore?

Inb4 I know my jaw is masculine
Inb4 gr8b8m8

Will you be my ai gf?

Will you marry me???

post tits

fuck off you idiotic whore

When are you gonna get pregnant with white babies, god damn it?

>ASK ME ANYTHING

Do you like anal?

Aw! I appreciate you! It's ok. I just want to Make America Great Again. They're right. This is no place for a woman. I should gtfo. Keep your wives off of Sup Forums

never, thats a dude

you look cute

Show the feminine penis. Us guys find that hotter than a vag anyways.

german are gay fags confirmed, i think you also think Merkel is a woman lmao

btw gtfo ahmed

Niiice.. good-looking

>This is no place for a woman

It's no place for attention seekers

you can post here but there's never any reason to attention whore or reveal gender

we are all anonymous for a reason

Good riddance you fucking used slut. Gonna laugh my ass off when Trump does the same old shit every politicians done time and time again.' You're a literal cancerous pawn.

Kys

lol @ all the losers berating this girl. Your just mad she probably wouldn't give you the time of day in reality

anyways I commend you grill for coming here. Dont take the attacks personally, some of the folks here are bitter virgins who would never have the balls to show their faces on Sup Forums

Don't listen to these homos. You are beautiful and an angel. You are the reason so many guys voted for Trump. Thank you :)

Waffles or Pancakes?

Oh yeah, fake and gay

Fuck guys, this isn't Leddit, let's not act like thirsty whiteknights.
That being said, this isn't /r9k/ either, so all the "Fuck off roastie" comments aren't helping either.

Thought it would comfort you guys to know a woman is among you! We're just silent.

I am so excited to make babies. I am preparing for it already. Taking care of my body, not promiscuous.

I love to cook. I'm not an expert but I can make a real slutty breakfast.

Of course. That's my job as a wife.

How else do you give one?

I'm sorry. That's tough you wife hates you.

I would live for your kid at least.

A whorish mistress? You should probably get an actual whore or a sugar baby. It's a lot safer. They understand it's only about sex.

Fuck you fag, she is real and she is beautiful!

Lets get this over with:

Sharpie in pooper.

hi ur cute

It's not so much the fact that everyone is anonymous but rather that Sup Forums boards tend to develop a shared identity to which posters have to adhere

Eat shit Burger

>Slutty Breakfast

Yo that fried eggs a fucking thot senpai!

You gotta show boobs at the very least, with timestamp and
> Sup Forums is always right
Tits or GTFO is older than time. Respect traditions.

>tfw those robots found the girls twitter and she was making fun of him

women only want chads

as if I care about courting a women over the internets. I pull bitches on the streets unlike you faggots.

Im trying to welcome a white women to our cause

wouldn't mind fertilizing those eggs

Okay faggot neckbeards of Sup Forums. I get it I don't like genderfying anons and females for attention. HOWEVER IDIOTS WE CAN STUDY HER. HOW ABOUT THAT STUPID FAGGOTS. We always blame white women for ruining America/civilization.

Why do you personally like Trump? Is it economic? Is it his Alpha Personality? What draws you to support him? Is it your family up bringing?

Who cares

>Im trying to welcome a white women to our cause
Hide behind the leaf as much as you like Pajeet, i know it's you

>WE CAN STUDY HER

you autistic fuck

any chance you marry so i can come to the us to experience the keks first hand?

kek

lol virgin

> That brutal honesty

I sincerely respect Pajeets so much.

how about some coq ?

Based Shrikant

>Be on Sup Forums
>Notice White women ruin society.
>White user comes on supporting Trump
>Calls those who want to ask her questions autistic.

What a dumb nigger.

Thank you guys! Haha I saw myself as a meme on here. Thought it would be fun to say hi. I was right.

you haven't been in /r9k/ recently have you

that place is full of trolls pretending to be women now. It's not pretty
better keep the board pure

Hahahaha my thoughts exactly nobody here cares about this bitch she didn't show her tits, she voted for a legitimate cro magnon and thinks she deserves praise for her hashtag operation.

Fucking embarrassment to the world

Fuck off

holy shit, does anyone have a link to her bookfa

The fact that half the posters here think you have a penis should really make you think