Trump HAPPENING

>rapid build

191 000 cases dropped by obongo "administration" is more interesting desu.

Idk if this was on purpose or not but it gives me a lot of hope because everything on that list is 100% based

>implying they didn't do this on purpose

That's exactly what I was thinking.

No one goes walking around carrying those type of papers. Especially in an area where hundreds of reporters are filming 24/7

On which level of Tetris are we right now?!

Lol knowing Donald. This was 100% "accidental"

DRUMPFTARDS BTFO, HE'LL ACTUALLY DO EVERYTHING HE PROMISED!

I work for the UK government and it happened to my boss. Not a conspiracy. He was a just a moron.

Not saying it wasn't deliberate, but don't rule out incompetence.

>photoshopped bullshit

Guys, Trump is going to help working class whites.

He played off your racism and antisemitism to enrich his personal business interests—did you know he met with business leaders from India during this hectic transition period? Bet you didn't, because Breitbart and other sources of slanted news don't want you to know that.

>many such cases!

masters of perception management and media manipulation

I meant Trump is *not* going to help working class whites.

Just because he wants to harm people of color does NOT mean white dudes will benefit.

is pic related supposed to be an accurate representation of your poorly-considered argument and low overall intelligence?

>Just because he wants to harm people of color

do people still fall this meme?

revive 193 000

Exactly.

The fact that ANYONE thinks anything that happens under Trump is an "accident".

Haven't the fools learned by now, everything is already planed and the end result already known?

Bingo.
This is absolutely deliberate. These kind of people know precisely where every camera is and what it can see. And they display what they want.

To be honest I'm a little bothered at them redefining criminal aliens as any alien ARRESTED for any crime, even if entirely innocent. Since it's easy to arrest literally anyone this seems really quite open to abuse.

Sounds like something from The Thick Of It.

The absolute madman.

>this seems really quite open to abuse.

lol you are in the wrong timeline for moderation my dear, this one is electric boogaloo 2 holocaust redux (for real this time)

No, but sexualized photos of women attract more attention from 13 year-old boys, and that's the demographic you are trying to radicalize.

Think about what you just said.
They already committed one crime when they illegally entered our country. They should be deported the instant they're caught, no matter what the reason. Get the fuck out of our country and stop leeching off of our tax payer money.

Every legal warning label has to be written in English as well as Spanish.
Our schools have to pay tens of billions every year to educate all of these illegal Mexican and Central Americas.
Texas alone has been paying $4 billion per year to feed and educate these leeches.
They're a net drain on our entire society.
Not to mention the diseases they bring with them. Massive TB outbreaks do not happen in the developed world, but they do when we import 3rd world shit and allow it to spread.

Remove them all. Every. Last. Juan.

Muchos gracias

we are tired of playing catch and release. nomorecucks

No doubt liberals will jump on this story and claim he's putting national security at risk

what dimensional level of underwater, no blinking, one finger chess are we on?

Por que?

>this is a threat to national security
>but clinton saying 4 minutes to respond to a nuclear threat isn't

The *visible* part doesn't specify illegal aliens, merely aliens.

So on what we can see, that includes people in the US perfectly legally, who if arrested but released and innocent would face deportation.

Happy to be wrong here, but that's what is visible in that document.

Illegal entry? Yeah fuck 'em.

You all realise this is purposeful right? This isn't a mistake. Our British politicians do it all the time.

4D chess

It says all aliens from high-risk areas are tracked and criminal aliens face deportation

Political machines, son!

There's latterly no argument about that here, those are plans. Public plans as well, nothing major.

See pic related. From what we can see they're defining a criminal alien to include any foreigner (including legal ones) arrested, not just convicted or indicted, of a crime.
That bit is what I was concerned about.
I mean it's your country, your rules, but just trying to point out that bit is open to abuse.

But even if all he does is harm POC it will help white dudes like me who are already being harmed, if by no other means than leveling the playing field.

Maybe I'm just giving Trump more credit than he deserves, but I honestly think he gave Pence a set of tickets to Hamilton and handed that guy his paperwork with that page on the top just as they were exiting.

>end fake news

There's no 'legal aliens' user, an alien is inherently unknown to the state and illegal. If it said immigrant sure that'd be scary and stupid, but that's not the case here.

there are a lot of words before that "criminal" part covered.

Incompetence meets best conspiracy theorists, in the twenty first century, level.

can I get the source senpai?

Legal aliens include tourists, people on working or study visas etc.

Alien is just anyone not a citizen.
Illegal aliens are those who enter or stay without authorisation

Indeed. I'm hoping they make me wrong :
:)

i want to believe that you are giving trump way more credit than he deserves, but your sevens say otherwise.

Was getting caught part of their plan?

dopey Saudi princes btfo

I have a rapidly swelling penis.

At this point everything they do is part of their plan

The fire rises!

>HE'S GONNA KEEP HIS PROMISES
>TRUMPTARDS BTFO

>purpose
I think it was done on purpose. Maybe they really are gonna rapid build a wall across the whole southern border. Let's hope so.

try applying an ice-pack, user. it usually works for me.

why do they speak of these "aliens" and not foreigners?

Are they trying to say this includes reptilians and others?

This.

Checked

of course dude, trump is not in this to ruin his name.

Guess who's gonna pay?

By "harm" you mean deport, and deportation of beaners results in more jobs for Americans and less crime. It's a direct benefit to the whites.

Mexcriment on suicide watch

"legal foreigner" isn't the same as a citizen though. Someone with a work visa for example is a legal foreigner. In those cases I strongly believe any crime should be immediate grounds for deportation, in an extremely streamlined process. As in you break the law today, you're on a fucking banana boat back to India or Pakistan tomorrow.

How is he supposed to help you, a non American? You guys chose your own government.

this is yet again Trump playing the media like a fiddle

73D

>Have entire 1,989 miles planned for rapid build
That's the whole border. Your days are numbered, taco belles.

Absolutely agreed.
My worry is that they may be defining "any crime" as "merely got arrested" - and they can arrest anyone for anything at any time (doesn't mean it'll stick)

They were in violation of the law before they were arrested soft cunt

That's because it IS from The Thick Of It.

Can someone explain to me how they managed to zoom in and show this?

Oh I agree, hopefully it's not just a matter of getting arrested. Presumably they would take it before a judge and determine if you're innocent or guilty first before considering deportation.

Of courshe

>business leaders from India
the horror. the leaders probably dont even shit in the street like a real indian!!

Quiet bat-people?

Entering the country without permission or staying over your allotted visa time are both crimes so any illegal/"undokuumentid" aliens are already criminals.

rapid erection.

professional press core photos. Huge resolutions.
Twitter pic is cropped to hell

MFW

It's like the Roswell paper leak, but interesting.

haha this

Literally not what it says. Can you libtards at least not lie when the subject in question is staring us in the face?

I remember the Australian cricket team did this on purpose last year, gave away a misleading strategy so New Zealand played a team that wasn't suitable for the real plan

It's worth it no matter who pays to get rid of these cunts.

>To be honest I'm a little bothered at them redefining criminal aliens as any alien ARRESTED for any crime
illegal entry into the united states is a crime and we don't know that an alien exists until the have some interaction with the state. The problem is that the children can be registered into a school and there is no way to check the status of the parents.

>Cricket
>Worth remembering

LMAO Drumpfkins BTFO!

You're right. That page is so fucking good, on two points:
A) it confirms The Wall
B) that little gender equality redpill

Don't to have a game of nigger-in-tights ball or tall-nigger-hoop ball to watch?

ffs
"Issue new guidance [...] criminal alien as any alien /arrested/ for any crime"
The [...] bit is critical. However that snip could well mean that any alien (foreigner) arrested for any crime is classed as a "criminal alien" and subject to deportation, depending on what the hand covers.

All violent criminals and gang members should be deported.

Isn't "criminal alien" redundant in this context, if they're an in the country illegally, isn't that automatically criminal of them? What's a "legal illegal immigrant"?

This is great. This allows them to sweep a place of employment/residence, ascertain legal status of those caught up in the dragnet, and haul off to be deported anyone that cannot prove citizenship.

Based as fuck, efficient and effective.

Or, you know, they could just enforce the laws already on the books, maybe even beef up the penalties to employers, so that any company caught with illegal employees is heavily fined per illegal head employed. Pass a federal law requiring proof of citizenship for renting property/getting a license/enrolling in school/using any and all government services, or is that under state jurisdiction?

Oh ffs is everyone intentionally misunderstanding me?
If they're arrested but then released w/out charge are they necessarily a violent criminal?

They're talking about the definition of criminal alien, and defining it as an alien (foreigner) that is merely arrested.

On what we can see, it doesn't specify illegally-entered-alien or illegally-overstayed-visa-alien.
So it's possible they're simply including *any* non-citizen who is merely arrested.

People who come into the country legally are still aliens officially...

So a legal alien here on a student/work visa, if merely ARRESTED and not charged, could be deported immediately as a criminal alien according to the draft of this propsed law?

I don't see why they'd want to do this, it wouldn't help them combat the problem of illegals in a way they couldn't do a thousand other ways with a million fewer shitty unintended (?) consequences.

TRUMP IS AYYYYLUM CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE IS NOT FROM OUR RED PLANET

We don't know the full details it's a a bit early to jump ton conclusions just yet.

Aliens in this context likely refers to illegals. Even if that's not the case, legal resident aliens are entitled to due process under the constitution, so there's protections there against abuse.

What we're looking at is "guidance", literally just policy instructions from the President, not new laws. Moreover, legal resident aliens are considered "U.S. Persons", and have due process rights under the constitution. They would be protected from abuse on those grounds.

get a god damned legal entry and it won't matter then - theyre already fucking criminals for entering ILLEGALLY when will anyone fucking learn anything jesus fuck

If you don't post uncensored I'll feel deport your ass

The 17D chess madman is at it again.
>purposely leak plans to be completely transparent with the American people
>Media can't do SHIT about it, even call it carelessness/inexperience because of Clinton's email server

Top kek.