But it's still underground

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EAtSgZ3DaAw

Twitter
Pizza?

Really excites my brainsponge activity lads, really does

Jews did this.

bump

Haven't seen this much sliding since fuckin Molochgate

It's clearer than ever if the truth slips away this run is over. Slave state for the rest of our lives. Jews will run everything with their appalling Black Kabbalah Magic forever.

Actually their Prophecy states for 1000 years. Hopefully Man is destroyed in that time if they continue to win.

They will never extinguish the fire of divinity, the gods turn against them, they have earned cosmic disdain by serving their vile god to be rewarded with corrupt power

Bump

Jews can't go to Space but they know how to contact their Evil 'allies'. How much of our Spirituality is lost?

They know only two things really, ritual and sacrifice, from what I can tell they don't even really know what these beings are that they serve, their god is alien to them. Our God is the true one we all know implicitly if we have an intact soul, none of this religious bullshit. God is the undivided one. I guess you could say the devil is the king of division.

Who can deny Spirituality is a part of our lives. Even if it's all a game. People take this seriously.

But what are their motives. Does it really give them esoteric psychokinetic abilities.

I know right; hard to beleaf.

Spirit Magic Meme is telekinesis.
But is that what Jews really get?

If it's only seeing the future. That's boring.

No I believe psychic abilities come from the right hand path. Their motives are half intoxication with the demonic power surge they get from sucking the life out of things, but the other half of their motivation is under complete dominion of the entity, and ultimately the human is just a festering fleshcase for a demonic entity of unexplained origin

Do they sell their Spirits is that a Meme. Is there a Paper Contract.

Blood Pen contract?

They sell their soul by sacrificing the innocent, the ultimate sacrifice is usually considered to be the first born child, to sell your soul, to sign a contract in blood, you must shed the blood of the innocent in the name of the dark ones. Anything else is fairytales they tell us to make it palatable to the uninitiated masses

Doesn't that only send the innocents to the Divine. What's the point of these Evil Entities tricking Man.

Bump

As far as anyone can tell they feed off our emotional and psychic energy. An innocent tortured and killed will not just float back into the arms of mercy, chaos ensues, but they must be reborn, a troubled child. They are envious of our cosmic mother and father, which they do not have, they exist but have no souls, this goes back to ancient folklore of the 'old ones' and the 'gods' having a somewhat perverse interaction with the creatures of Earth

It is all just devil worshiping and witchcraft, don't try to understand it.

Voodoo has no power over Christians.