What would you do to him?

what would you do to him?

Everyone knows that Israel is forced country based on irrational religious premises.

We should be afraid of them indoctrinating their children into being android level tech heads.

But then remind yourself that Israel is a diverse cesspool that's in constant fear.

he's a good guy

Give him to Iran.

Israel is the one country in the world that I'd like to see have a left-wing government. Sick of financing their military and catching their Palestinian blowback.

/thread
preach it brother

Beat the shit out of him.

Jews can't fight.

I don't like him, but nothing.

He looks out for his people as he should. My problem is with our leaders who look out for his people.

fuck him to death obviously

Humbly ask to share a beverage with him and discuss the nature of reality and God.

Let him dominate me like the sissy slut american I am.

Kek, not a fan of him in any way but he was a fighter in "Sayeret Matkal" and he will tear you a new ass hole if you tried Pedro.

This

What did you say about Jews goyim?

Shake his hand and thank him for his work

Same

Cut his shylock nose off and skull fuck him to death.

probably shake his hand, the mans based as fuck, was part of the highest ranking special ops forces in Israel, could literally kill anyone on Sup Forums 1 on 1 without even breaking a sweat. People think Putin is "tough" or whatever from his time in the KGB? This guy makes Putin look like a child.

Plus he's a hard conservative and loves Trump

This.

As an eternal anglo, I first acknowledge and nod respectfully towards my mentor. Then proceed to study his back for weak spots, just as he taught me.

Sadly, I still cannot find one.

trying to make him orthodox jew

do you guys usually rub eachother hands when greeting

>jewish "fighters"

No doubt he can spew some serious subversion, but its a known fact jews can't into physical violence.

Thats why they get the burgers to do it for them.

Nothing.

Everyone knows he's just a puppet.

Put him into a machine that will make him a goy.

Shake hands
Congrats on the dead sandniggers
Have a gold bar - might or might not be your ancestor in there somewhere.

Introduce an open borders policy to his country.

Take advice on how to build a wall against an unwanted neighbor

>find the next best sandhill
>make love to him
>this is our Zion

Shame him about his fucking combover. I know he only tend to a small patch of sand, but this is not an excuse to look so ridiculous.

Give him a Nobel Peace Prize.
Then send him to the showers.

collude with him and genocide wh*tes and Iranians. Oh ya you can have Jordan, Lebanon, sy*ria btw fuck em.