Reminder that Drumpf actually lost the election

Reminder that Drumpf actually lost the election.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo
youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc
youtube.com/watch?v=9YxaCrxDrxo
youtube.com/watch?v=suDHJDX90zE
youtube.com/watch?v=Mf86PYNFDEg
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=xpjf5hO_DSg
youtube.com/watch?v=MRav-34ufcE
veteranstoday.com/2016/08/24/vt-exclusive-largest-pedophile-ring-in-history-70000-members-heads-of-state-the-rats-scramble/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder to never reply to b8 without saging or your a faggot

Reminder you should kys.

The US election is like chess

It's very strategic and all that matters is the end goal, how many pieces each side captured is completely irrelevant

Reminder she lost, will never be president. Trump favorability surge.

It would be funny if the number of popular votes she got exceeded the possibility of actual registered voters.

Trump won the only vote that matters — the electoral vote — and he won that in a landslide. However, Trump also won the popular vote in 3084 out of 3141 counties. In those 3084 counties, Trump had nearly 8 million more popular votes than Hillary.

But libtards would rather have five cities choose our president rather than allow every state to have a say in the election.

Hillary was a horrible candidate, and you know it. She got blown out in this election. Deal with it.

>mobile poster
when will hiro just ban them

bump

alt-right is cancer

none of her votes matter since shes not the rightful nominee anyways, bernie was until she stole it

This. How many off these voters are illegals

reminder these threads aren't original or clever

Whatever helps you cope.

Ask President Al Gore how much the national popular vote matters.

BIG
BLACK
P-

>you captured the flag but my team got more kills!

And the cubs lost the world series
>scored less runs overall
>won more games

And how many are dead?

>all those illegal immigrant votes

Are the military votes all in yet?

>you may be supported by most regions but this one region with tons of people hate you so YOU LOST

>as last remaining votes counted
Have they counted the military votes yet?

Thanks for correcting the record.

You have got to be fucking kidding me. On electronic voting machines? We're supposed to believe those results are reliable and believable when there are over a 100 million people in the U.S. without jobs, and TONS of people were showing up to Trump's rallies and hardly anyone was showing up to Clinton's? Really? Give me a fucking break.

Reminder that upwards of 3 million illegals voted in the election

>Reminder that he actually won, and no amount of whining, and shit posting is going to stop that.

I think there are around 19 states that don't have voter ID laws, the majority of them Democrat. Hopefully, before the next election, something is done to fix that.

Reminder pic related

reminder that one rat infested shithole does not get to win elections purely based on overpopulation

let's not forget illegal and dead people votes

They lost, Hillary accepted, Obama accepted, it's done. They fucking lost.

Now they're going to try and get Trump to tow their line, which he will for the short duration before he's in office, but once he's in, the hammer comes down on these people.

>Landslide
>Lost popular votes.

Pick one.

Tfw Trump got less votes but is still going to be ruling democrats

Man, when the electoral college vote him in it's going to be almost as salty as election night.

That's assuming that the liberals that are harassing the electoral voters after buzzfeed posted their personal information don't annoy them until they change their vote.

>as salty as election night

I have it bookmarked on my calendar.

lmao you drumpfcucks will be btfo when this or Soros gets her the election that night

They literally allow illegal immigrants to vote in California...

Reminder that dems cast 3 million illegal votes

no i think he literally won it

Hillary won popular vote in primary against Obama in 2008 but still lost, now she won popular vote in general election and still lost. How can one women be such a fucking loser?

>muh popular vote

>300,000,000 signatures will somehow overturn the entire election

*At least 3 million illegal votes

>*3,000,000

if you discount the 3 million estimated illegal votes he's still ahead

if it fails Soros will get her in

drumpf btfo Sup Forums btfo

Signed by 1.8M illegals. Next brilliant plan?

>actually
REMINDER THAT THE POPULAR VOTE DOESN'T MEAN JACK FUCKING SHIT AND YOU FAGGOTS DID NOT CARE AT ALL WHEN IT WAS THE NIGGER'S TURN

FUCK
OFF

Reminder of Hillarys Campaign Staff Leaders beeing PEDOPHILE OCCULTISTS?

Go educate yourself, if you have the balls to

PODESTA, PIZZA AND PEDOS
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo

SPIRITCOOKING -PJW
youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc

DE OCCULTING JOHN PODESTA
youtube.com/watch?v=9YxaCrxDrxo

FBI EXPOSES SATANIC NETWORK
youtube.com/watch?v=suDHJDX90zE

TEMPLE OF EPSTEIN
youtube.com/watch?v=Mf86PYNFDEg

WORKING LIKE A DEMON
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=xpjf5hO_DSg

HILLARY IS THINKING SHES TALKIING TO DEAD PEOPLE, said by Bill in public
youtube.com/watch?v=MRav-34ufcE

#PIZZAGATE #PODESTAGATE #SPIRITCOOKING

They can cheat 5 million Hillary votes out of New York and California, they still won't win.

California is one thing but what the fuck was Cuxas thinking?

President Donald Trump

Largest Pedophile Ring in History, 70,000 Members, Heads of State, the Rats Scramble
The crux of the story is how they got Scalia. According to sources, Scalia had been providing protection for an international pedophile ring and was murdered by “friends” who he had informed of the nature of his visit with Obama and the doom it signaled for those around Scalia, prosecution, ruin and Citizens United reversed.
veteranstoday.com/2016/08/24/vt-exclusive-largest-pedophile-ring-in-history-70000-members-heads-of-state-the-rats-scramble/

I'm glad that Trump won but if you unironically defend the EC your are a mongrel.

There is no reason smaller states shoudl get MORE electoral representation than bigger states.
Also the winner-takes-all system is a spit in the face of fairness. Why do you hate all the red voters in cali?

I see you can't read.

Landslide electoral
pop votes dont matter

hope that easy for read to you

Obama won the popular vote too dipshit.

>B-but black has more pieces!

well he won more counties, more states, and more electoral college votes.

The electoral college is the most important part of the American democracy, designed to prevent the entire nation being governed by metropolitan sensibilities. As has just occurred. Hillary btfo by the forefathers. One pestilential cluster of hive-minded parasites shall not rule the entirety of the United States of America; hence the electoral college system. So, Hillary lost fair and square. boo hoo (You)

>3 million illegal votes

Damn, Trump was not only right about the wall, but he won this election by a landslide

>flag

post discarded

I'm sure about 10 million of those votes are fraudulent and are from people who don't exist but you'll never hear about that on the news.

>The year is 2063
>Vote is still being counted
>Clinton is 193 million votes ahead
>Trump served terms, both he and Hillary have been dead for decades now
>Libshits still complain about muh popular vote

implying red states did not fraud the election.

There's nothing wrong with it, it just needs some slight changes. It's also not fair that a few high value states can change the election.

HOW FUCKING LONG ARE YOU RETARDS GOING TO REPLY TO THIS SHIT BAIT THREAD

STOP REPLYING TO BAIT THREADS YOU STUPID FAGGOTS.

Not in the 08 primary, dumbfuck.

Reminder that he will attend the inauguration ceremony on January 20th & become your president. Cry more.

>There is no reason smaller states shoudl get MORE electoral representation than bigger states.

They don't get more representation, they just more representation per capita. It makes sense for a big country such as the US, where you can have conflicting demands of interests between regions (one region wants something that will harm other regions).

>Areas left behind by the current administration overwhelmingly voted Trump
>Electoral College not existing would make them even more marginalised.

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES ARE YOU RETARDS GOING TO REPLY TO THIS SHIT BAIT THREAD

STOP REPLYING TO BAIT THREADS YOU STUPID FAGGOTS.

Soros will die before December
Kek will it and shit I guess

I agree. And desu senpai Trump is your best bet to actually make those necessary changes. I wish Trump supporters would pressure Trump to make the system fairer.

HLLARY WON THE POPULAR VOTE IN THE 08 PRIMARY

IT DOESN'T MATTER. THE POPULAR VOTE DOES NOT MATTER. REPEAT

DOES

NOT

M A T T E R

OBABOON GOT THE DEM AND SHE GOT GRABBED BY THE PUSSY. SAME DEAL WITH TRUMP AND SHIT. DEAL. WITH. IT.

1.7+ and still lost.
Brutal!

GUYS
HILLARY CLINTON'S VOTE LEAD JUST EXTENDED TO SIX MILLION
DRUMPF ETERNALLY BTFO

6gorillion guys its the end.
this is another shoa

Not a democracy

Whats a Drumpf?

Have they call Michigan for Trump yet or are they still butthurt

A failed maymay made up by le current year man

Do you think Trump will overturn the media? If not, we'll be seeing salt in our kids' history books about this election.

I can see it now
>"Daddy, teacher told me Donald Trump caused riots, protests, and revolts. Did those voters really set back women into the 50s even though now women are literally as equal as possible?"

I'll be the ranting republican while my wife quietly undermines me. I'll have become my father...

I believe that's Trump's german surname before it was changed to Trump.

Would you lick hillary's stinky dried up pussy after Webb Hubble fucked it?

GET IT BECAUSE TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER XDDD

reminder that if hillary had any support the democrats would have stolen the legislative branch but currently are looking at a republican filibuster proof majority

a few districts in cali being flooded with illegal votes doesnt mean shit

sage

>3 million illegal votes by illegal immigrants
>countless cast by dead people
>voting machines rigged
all votes for Shillary
fuck off. she is done. she is a traitor. she should be dead.

No, Trump won the election because the goal was to get 270 electoral votes, which he did. There weren't new rules, everyone knows them, it's not like this was the result of some secret backroom dealing like the DNC nomination was fraught with. These are the rules, Hillary should have campaigned harder and not just assumed she could have coasted to victory on the same margins that elected Obama twice.

Don't like the rules? Change the constitution. Otherwise too fucking bad, that's what happens when you shit all over white males in the Rust Belt, you lose an election. Besides if you take away the 3 million illegals and dead people who voted for HRC, Trump would have won in a landslide.

People still making these threads are a special kind of pathetic.