Islam will conquer England and Britain, bringing the British people, both Germanic and Celtic...

Islam will conquer England and Britain, bringing the British people, both Germanic and Celtic, under the guide of the religion of Allah.
It shall become Dar al-Islam.
Insha'Allah.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v317hJWb0rc
youtu.be/RJPesST-skg
youtube.com/watch?v=J29VQpgAtJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=9VPO47DeoPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QPZ7ltpxWc4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nuh-uh

Oh believe me. It will.

>guide of the religion of Allah
which one?

You know.

mashallah brother

not even trips, gtfo you goatfucking faggot

no really, there are plenty that would call themselves that
which do you mean?

Fine.

Sunni, if that's what you mean.
But both will coexist

>Sunni
which?

Are you retarded?

>Are you retarded?
rude

which madhhab?

youtube.com/watch?v=v317hJWb0rc

I donno achmed, are you?

How about you go back to your desert so you can fuck your cousins and goats in peace. You people are literally so inbred and retarded you have dropped your IQ to that of Blacks.

You are inferior. Your prophet is false your faith is a joke and all it would take is for us to say "nah, lets just solve this problem" and every single one of you jinn faggots would be killed.

I'm chill lad.

Likely Hanafi or Hanbali

>Islam will conquer England and Britain

good

I'm half Maltese but other than that I'm mostly English, lol.

Stop repeating stereotypes, you've never been there. I recognize there's problems however.

Then go home and fix them halfblood. You are not wanted in our lands.

Islam will take Croatia too. The anger of the Bosniaks is rising, along with your native Croatian Muslims.
That won't end well for you, Novislav.

Fucking try

Malta is Roman Catholic.

Enjoy your circumcised dick that you will be forced to get, britbongs.

>No shit sherlock

Even so, another group of pedophile demons who need to be eradicated. Catholics are evil.

malteser

>British flag
It checks out

WE NEED THE POWER OF KEK

I doubt they're as serious as they look but indeed.
It's an amazing country. But it needs to be more like Tunisia than Sicily.

Yeah nah. Fuck with our dad and us and the emu's will be there to glass ya you silly muddy.

HE IS WITH US AGAINST THE SAND PEOPLE

Our god is stronger than yours

then your society will collapse because the only morals and ethics you have is to kill eachother, and your little children because they dont believe hard enough, i hope we nuke europe so then the cancer doesnt spread or atleast make a super virus that affects the middle east. You fucks are just crazy psychopathic war lords that cant give up a millennium year old grudge. Even hindus i rather trust then you fucks muh sharia law muh rape boys muh women wear head scarfs.

Your country won't do pigshit.

They are on your side you fucking mongoloid. Three heads become one.

Sunni Catholic Globalist Jew.

You are literally their puppet. For that crime you will lose your head one day.

we might not do anything, but dont forget the hungry bear is right next door.

It's actually Islamic Protestant Jew. America, aka New Babylon, is the Protestant heartland.

Mohammad is a false prophet as can be clearly demonstrated from Old and New Testament scripture.

Muslims will be British in 40 years. Their culture and race will die and become a brazilian tier ghetto.

Islam doesn't stand a chance in the degeneracy of Western culture. It is boring, uninspiring, unaesthetic, unspiritual, ungodly, and so are muslims.

They have no way to take power. Even if they became the largest minority, no one wants to vote for them, no one wants to go to their shit piss BO smelling mosques, they have low IQs, ugly. No business, no cultural, no political influence. The whole of society hates them including themselves. No chance.

Do you look white? Are malta people white?

Ahmed, don't you have to get sized for your dynamite vest? Or maybe rape an young boy? I forget which season it ti for you mudslimes.

Go to bed abdul

youtu.be/RJPesST-skg

Skoro 'ochen skoro.
Krov' prol'yetsya kak okean.

>SA Funds ISIS
>Globalists Jews in Europe push for bringing in the "refugees"
>Catholics support them

>Trump, a protestant Mason says "Get them the fuck out of here"

Sure buddy. Sure. How about you kill yourself for being that fucking stupid.

I look quite white, yeah.
Ah I guess that makes up for many other things?
You're blind.

look at this mudshit faggot

top fucking kek

good luck you rock loving pedophile

Pakis out ukip coalition get ready

>I look quite white, yeah
Yes bruv of course

Hows the taxi business?

this is a muslim hate thread now

Abdul.OP

You are missing a BIG fucking thing here.
Americans...want to kill the fuck out of you.
You ain't slick shithead - first chance we get
we are going to genocide you. We won't convert
you to the west. We are going to remove you.
Your children will be removed. your women will
be raped repeatedly - then removed. You probably
think this is internet talk. Sure...sure it is..its all
internet talk.

Try us fucker we are looking for a reason to get
stupid as fuck.

We will be ready.
Männer mit schwarzen Masken, Creed so scharf wie Messer.

fuck allah and your shitty rock in the desert

inshallah

>Männer mit schwarzen Masken, Creed so scharf wie Messer.

what?

KYS mudshit

We'll be ready, yet again.
If anything; as unpleasant as it sounds, we will be doing that to you, Land of the Free.

;^)

youtube.com/watch?v=J29VQpgAtJ8

yumi pigdick

Hahahaha.

Unfortunately I agree

Anglo tolerance and the general laissez-faire approach to culture that Anglos have will allow political Islam to breed rapidly in the UK.

In Britain political, social and legal space is already being quite rapidly filled with Islam, and that is only with Muslims making up 5-10% of the population.

In a few decades when 1/3 or 1/4 of British citizens are Muslim, Islamism will be one of the dominant political forces. The main political game will be Islamism vs conservative secularism.

;)

I'm not saying that the population will not be mostly, actual British. English, Scottish and Welsh. Plus Irish.

Allah is a transgender fag idol. A moon demon called baal or astaroth.
Proving Allah is Isis
youtube.com/watch?v=9VPO47DeoPQ

I don't even support Daesh.

Too bad we're a shadow of our former selves or the wasteland where your abhorent culture mulitplies from would be glassed

??? explain in English please

>we will conquer Britain
ok

US beats britbongs.
US saves britbongs.
Britbongs surrender to cucking.
Cuckedbongs think US is like them.

You didn't do any of those things. You didn't save any western european nation.
The arrogance of you pigshit subhumans is immense.

Last year i had a Tunisian Student girl.
She told me a lot of arabic girls like european guys, but of course the religion :/

>Muslim
>Speaks apparently shit German
Colour me fucking surprised

You heard what I said.
The Indonesians are coming. By the way.

You used Google Translate. Very professional.
Vice versa at the same time, I'm sure.
Like I said, I'm only like quarter Arab even if you count the Maltese as Arabian in descent.

nigger you wont do shit. you muslims have been trying to exterminate yourselves with your neighbors as your weapon since the beginning, and it will be the first thing you guys have ever done right.

You would know, wouldn't you.

to be completely honest that pooch looks better than any muslim woman ive ever seen..

When was the last time islam conquered a non islamic country?

>Vice versa
You mean european guys like arabic girls?

I don't know about arabic girls, but a lot of germans date turkish girls.

a shitskin who doesn't know history. how surprising.

The tolerance that allowed you to infect Britain will infect your children. Enjoy little Achmed coming home after eating a bacon sandwich out of his boyfriend's ass and washing it down with an alcopop.

Kek has spoken. Praise him.

>They have no way to take power. Even if they became the largest minority, no one wants to vote for them,

Sadiq Khan?
They vote for themselves when their numbers are high enough, also they are infamous voting fraudsters

kek

I'll see you all tomorrow.

no, i will never know what its like to get Buddhist monks to reject pacifism and say genocide is necessary

NICE

sleep well mehmed

okay faggot, you do that

Moslems every one of you're societies are stagnated shitstains dictated by you're regressive outdated sub-fetish deathcult

You can change Muslims to Sunni and youd be 100% right

>useful idiot thinks his death cults temporary success is because the invisible sky fairy loves him, and not because he's a useful idiot.
Stupid sandnigger. As soon as we've roped the corrupt fuckers in westminster, you will be exterminated like rats.

CONVERT OR DIE
DEUS VULT

Not if I see you first.

youtube.com/watch?v=QPZ7ltpxWc4

lets get back our fucking countries

Out of all the countries In Europe , England is probably the one that deserves to get colonized the most. as well as france, spain, and Belgium, and maybe the dutch

I dont think thwre will be sgaria in uk ... bit those liberals desweve it !!!