Lugenpresse D E S T R O Y E D

>"The TV execs and anchors went in there thinking they would be discussing the access they would get to the Trump administration, but instead they got a Trump-style dressing down"

>>“Trump started with [CNN chief] Jeff Zucker and said ‘I hate your network, everyone at CNN is a liar and you should be ashamed'"

>“Trump didn’t say [NBC reporter] Katy Tur by name, but talked about an NBC female correspondent who got it wrong, then he referred to a horrible network correspondent who cried when Hillary lost who hosted a debate – which was Martha Raddatz who was also in the room.”

nypost.com/2016/11/21/donald-trumps-media-summit-was-a-f-ing-firing-squad/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UJ2yP
youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not linking archive
delete your thread user

>The meeting was off the record, meaning the participants agreed not to talk about the substance of the conversations.
yet the jew york times wrote an article about it

>yet the jew york times wrote an article about it
and pretend Trump is being whiny when he tells them they're shit

>Look at me, I'm the mainstream media now.
t. Humble Water Filter Salesman

this

FUCK YES

The media are pure scum and need to be destroyed.

Subtle work user.

When did the media begin to think they deserve some sort of special treatment?

They are private organizations, they think they deserve respect, pshhh fuck em'

substance you fucking retard

Fuck yes

i fucking love this timeline

>he doesn't want to give them clicks
Honestly senpai, we should be promoting bad behavior by the media. The crazier they get the more normies ignore them. Both their greed and their need for moral signalling will be their downfall.

I never thought I'd love another man who wasn't my father but I love our fabulous God emperor.

When he won I knew it was going to be great, but I didn't think it was going to be THIS great.

>“Trump kept saying, ‘We’re in a room of liars, the deceitful dishonest media who got it all wrong.’ He addressed everyone in the room calling the media dishonest, deceitful liars. He called out Jeff Zucker by name and said everyone at CNN was a liar, and CNN was [a] network of liars,” the source said.

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA

The lugenpresse will have their lying mouths shut!

It begins.

OP is a retard. Here
archive.is/UJ2yP

NY post is a decent publication you moron

attaboy

Kek doling out the blessings. Praise Kek!

New York Post literally endorsed Trump, you mongoloid.

At last, the luggenpresse will have their fat lying moths shut.

NYPost has been on Trump's side for a while now.

Amazing.

LUGENPRESSE!!!

B A S E D

ALL ENERGY TO THE GOD-EMPEROR!

>Not an actual firing squad
Trump needs to step his game up if he wants people to take him seriously as a leader.

>mfw they actually thought he'd change
>mfw they thought he'd not do anything he said in the campaign
>he was just kidding guys
>DONT TRUST HIM HE'S A LIAR
>HEY DON'T QUESTION US AND CALL US BIASED
>REEEE FUCK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

Best
Election
Ever

>Not a literal firing squad waiting for the jews

Underwhelming desu, was hoping for a bit more.

it was off the record yet they still reported what was said, multiple sources broke the agreement. Looks like Trump was right. Does the New York post newspaper actually report about things that happen locally in New York? What about the New York times? Seems like they report national news, maybe the newspaper is different?

>tfw I just turned on CNN and they are actually talking about something OTHER THAN TRUMP HOLY SHIT

>tfw this timeline is now dramatically better than that boring ass Bernstein timeline where Cruz or Bush are president right now

read the article - NYT wasn't there

Fucking brilliant.

I love this timeline. If things keep staying this exciting i may just not blow my brains out

I CAN'T STOP CUMMING

Came here to make this thread. This is fucking glorious.

I've got a a boner from reading this.

>Chuck Todd asked some pretty pointed questions.

Fuck Chuck Todd.

This article deserves clicks.

This is such a great sign. The man ain't fuckin' around. He's gonna make us proud.

>Trump spokeswoman Kellyanne Conway told reporters the gathering went well.

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>press claims Trump is misogynist
>he hires women as spokespersons and advisors as well as presidents of his company

Say it with me boys:
LUGENPRESSE
LUGENPRESSE
LUGENPRESSE

wow, he's going full putin

this is NOT how you treat the press in a free country. we are in scary times for democracy

(don't) do it for her

That's a quality hat.

The participants have then spoken off the record about the meeting

Kek, this

Redpilling my friend. Can someone post the upgraded collage of all western leaders (Putin too) with glowing eyes? Trying to show him the cheat sheet for who to root for.

MAGA

legend.

that's exactly how you deal with those kvetching yids you fucking cuck

{{{the press}}} is nothing but an arm of the establishment, like any other lobbyist

trump has the right to do whatever the fuck he wants with those jews for what they did to him AND us

Someone has forgotten how to win.

I just jizzed in my pants handsfree

Best feeling in the world

>tfw live in the trump timeline

I mean it's true. Zucker is kike/10 and had CNN go all in against Trump. Didn't O'Reilly say he had it on good information that evening hinting at supporting Trump would get you fired a several networks?

If he hates them so much, he should appoint Alex Jones as press secretary and force these fuckers to be briefed by him every fucking day.

I would have preferred them to have likened it to a zyklon B shower, but firing squad is also pretty good.

It would be glorious. Imagine how smug AJ would be on that first press conference.

>(((the press)))
>(((free country)))
>(((democracy)))

I think Ann Coulter as press secretary would trigger them harder. Alex would be perfect to get exclusive interviews, so he can keep doing what he's doing while forcing networks to play clips from InfoWars of the president.

This. I pray to God he does this.

you faggots are so annoying with sucks jones dick. hes been a false flag since day one, but all of you are so fucking new you don't realize it's common knowledge on here.

michael savage was the first person to ever step out for trump, literally none of this would be possible without him. if anyone should be thanked it's him, not this overacting bumbling retard.

i hope he hires hookers to film themselves pegging paul ryan. not that he has to pay them to peg ryan, since he does that anyway, just to film it.

>this is NOT how you treat the press in a free country. we are in scary times for democracy

then everything's fine, since they aren't the "press" but a self-defined propaganda arm of the democrat party.

>firing squad
We can only hope.

>Kanye alledgedly suffering ne

SUFFERING WHAT? I NEED TO KNOW

I really hope she gets something out of this.
She arguably gave Donald the presidency, also she's been based since the 90's

NY-Post is ***THE ONE*** MSM publication that DESERVES the Shekels... since they went 100% all-in 4 Trump since 0day and are funny as fuck!

I appreciate what you were trying to do there Hans... and you are generally NOT in the wrong for doing so... for that, I commend (You)...

however, in this one case... you are mistaken.

NY-Post deserves your click shekels because they are fucking hillarious anbd cause massive butthurt. They are the premiere USA MSM troll-media outfit. they have been for several decades strong.

Trump is their guy.

I'm just picturing Cenk suckling Alex Jones' dick for a chance to talk with Trump.

>Off the record
>Still fucking trashing them

Love this man, long may he reign

I hear you, I'm torn on whether I think Jones is an op, but consider this:

Trump was also set up to win the primary because they thought they could sabotage the republicans. It backfired. Sometimes people's best plans have a way of doing exacty the opposite of what they intended.

Would what?

>This is such a great sign. The man ain't fuckin' around. He's gonna make us proud.
maybe he knows how bad things are on so many fronts

Fuck off Achmed Ozul. NYP is BASED!!!

One of the few that thought Trump would win, without being a super smart economist pollster.

This woman deserves praise for calling the election from the beginning. She got booed for having an unpopular opinion.

how old is this? saved thx

Literally Goebels
youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8
>00:23 TOPFUCKING KEK

enjoy

Has she been back on Real Time with Bill Maher since the election?

What good does this make? It

fuk the MSM, they are over. they made their bed, they sold out.
i'd only worry if he came for the guns. i don't think he cares what you own.

Who is thanking Alex Jones? I just think it would be funny. Dude has done some seriously COINTELPRO shit in the past but since shifting gears a bit I don't see him as much of a plant as say, David Duke. And yeah, Savage is based, if Trump lost and started a media network you just know Savage would have gotten a primetime slot.

he'll open up the libel laws if they keep on pushing these lies.
He can't kill them, but make their life miserable in certain ways.

(YOU)

>If he hates them so much, he should appoint Alex Jones as press secretary and force these fuckers to be briefed by him every fucking day.
absolutely glorious

>not this overacting bumbling retard.
well...yea...he is a bit of a retard...sometimes.

I kek'd hard while reading the article
Based Trump

Why does it need to make good? The media were clearly biased and they've not shown they're willing to change.

god i love this man

That position should certainly go to laura ingraham. She is pure class and would rock their worlds.

Would, nigga. You feel me?

>Shit on Trump since longer than I've been alive
>Shit on him extra hard the last year
>Shit on him extra EXTRA hard these past few months

W-why did Trump San bully us?

Based user

“Trump kept saying, ‘We’re in a room of liars, the deceitful dishonest media who got it all wrong.’ He addressed everyone in the room calling the media dishonest, deceitful liars. He called out Jeff Zucker by name and said everyone at CNN was a liar, and CNN was [a] network of liars,” the source said.

GLORIOUS

God bless Trump.

>That position should certainly go to laura ingraham.
Or Ann C., agree. I'd rather not see Alex J. there