>also, Sup Forums rage thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/amandashires/status/796430305208872960
twitter.com/amandashires/status/796427108188753920
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/796394920051441664
twitter.com/amandashires/status/796499232865669120
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I'm triggered as fuck but I'll just turn it into a problem with women instead of getting over some instagram post that has no effect on my life.

Sorry I mean ya stupid fucking cunts women are not nearly as capable as men! They were much better off in the household! The jew media is really brainwashing our aryan women!

>booo hooo you vote for TRUMP you're a monster. You dont deserve the right to live anymore.

Probably because men are more conservative.

Thank you for Correcting the Record™

Single women are liberal.

Married women are conservative.

Single women need a husband/daddy to protect them and look out for them. When women are single, they expect the government to do that for them, since they have no one else to do it.

Married women expect their husband and their family to look out for them and protect, and don't want the government interfering with that.

This is been known and acted upon since at least the 1950s. Democratic strategy has been to actively separate women from husbands and family. A single unmarried mother is desperate for the government to protect and look after her, and the Democratic Party has been doing everything it can to swell the ranks of single unwed mothers and to swell the ranks of divorced women.

twitter.com/amandashires/status/796430305208872960

twitter.com/amandashires/status/796427108188753920

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/796394920051441664

twitter.com/amandashires/status/796499232865669120

etc.

pic related

>Sup Forums rage thread

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Most of us are Anglo though.

HILLyesweKAIN
No wonder why they lost.

So sad that this is true.

this fucking Sup Forums is turning into Sup Forums so fast.. where the fuck are the mods ive seen almost 5 threads of niggers rekt webms ylyl now this shit

>Canadians ALWAYS taking the high ground

Tell me leaf, why do Canadians think they are so much better than us?

>As a Canadians
>Canadian education

>Sup Forums yryl
(((TUMBLR)))
1/6

2/6

3/6

4/6

5/6

6/6

>Canada

He was obviously born in China.

They can't be all that opposed. If you look in the back, they've catered to his dietary concerns.

ahahahahaaaa...

This is fucking pathetic but the first panel gets to me:

Why do gays think Trump is homophobic? I can't recall one thing he has said or been accused of that is homophobic. Is it because of Pence?

Also, why do gays and women mention muslim immigrants in the same breath like they share problems?

They realise most Muslims would rather not hear a woman's opinion on anything and see gays dead, right?

Because the media said he was

I understand this but what was it based on?

Did they just add more and more liberal triggering labels to him as his stature kept growing?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>liberalism is based on muh feelings
>women work on emotion
gee I wonder

they have nothing else

really the only things better in Canada than in America is the healthcare distribution. The actual quality of healthcare is better in America but if you're out of a job etc. you can still get the healthcare you need in Canada. That's it. Every other facet of life is better in America and this is probably soul crushing to Canadians so they just brag about their healthcare and act holier-than-thou towards America.

their criticism of Trump is quite ridiculous when you remember that this country elected a 40 year old trust fund kid whose entire worth is wrapped up in his family name.

Trump is the most pro-LGBT GOP candidate in a while, and Tumblrinas that use the "Muh Pence supports [voluntary] electroshock therapy" bullshit have no idea that he doesn't get the final word in edgewise for anything.

Speaking from an evolutionary standpoint, women never really had to face reality. They relied on men to keep them safe. This means they never really had to develop the necessary cognitive tools to have a good understanding of how the world works. Men did, for the simple reason that if they didn't, they would get eaten by a wild animal.

Liberalism is something that sounds good in theory, but is devasting in reality. The majority of men get this intuitively, the majority of women don't.

This is also why giving women the vote is a bad idea. They think a welfare state is a good thing.

Trump is the first presidential candidate, first president-elect and will be the first president to have been photographed holding the rainbow flag. Within a week of being elected he said gay marriage is settled law.

Liberals have been whipped into such a frenzy by blindly swallowing two years of media bullshit, but this is exactly what they mocked conservatives for in 2008.

Thank you for the fresh batch of salt. What a pathetic human being. Writing a comic about how much they cried because no one is putting up with their shit

talk about a fucking traitor
More upset that some muzzies might get their feelings hurt rather than the entire building of people burning to death

threadly reminder not to fall for demoralization efforts.