Alt right is a cancer

Pic related. This place is getting too much attention

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NeilTurner_/status/800842181325926400
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The alt right leader known as Sup Forums ?

jews are not people.

next question

Third post best post

This is a false flag. A real member of the altright wouldnt have to ask a question they know the answer to.

Founder? Alt-right is just a derogatory name the media gave us.

This board is full of mental illness.
It's sad actually.

THIS.

We need to distance ourselves from those self-proclaimed 'alt-right' guys like Spenser.

They're bringing attention to us way too fast in a way that will fuck up our strategy.

FUCK RICHARD SPENSER. Untactical, attention-whoring motherfucker.

Who the fuck is the "alt right founder"?

That white woman?

How ironic.

>Women in politics 2015
Want to tell us who you work for, OP?

It was the notorious hacker known as Sup Forums

SPBP

Fake and gay. sag3d

Lies! This is the alt right founder!

the alt right question is pretty funny to see play out on Sup Forums
personally im a fan of therightstuff and find richard spencer/jared taylor etc. okay

Why not just own it? What's so bad about having a name?

the alt right doesn't have a founder, the alt right doesn't have a leader. In fact I'm uncomfortable calling whatever movement this is "alt-right"... many different parts and different people.

Ffs it's not like the alt right is a political party or a club of the sort. Fuck it's just a label.

>How can we sum xenophobic racist sexist homophobic transphobic into one phrase so we can label conservatives that oppose us with rational thinking logic?
Alt-right

who?

Just who is this four chan?

Thanks for your concern, pussy.

You didn't answer the question presented though, schlomo. Lazy! Are jews people??

>strategy

Its divide and conquer shit these retards have no fucking clue what they are talking about

Seriously though, why can't people like david duke and richards spencer shut the fuck up about trump. Do they not realize that making these retarded WN statements about trump is only putting media pressure on him to soften his views?

>Shitposting and making dank memes
>some faggot try hards turn it into a "movement"

Reeeeeeee!
Fuck of Infowars/Breitbart/Everyone

Richard spenser is obviously Jew-controlled opposition (((NAZI))) shit just like (((MILO)))...they want us to basically commit to killing ourselves by arbitrarily definting who is (((COMMIE))) and who is (((NAZI))) and saying KILL EACHOTHER GOYIM HAHAHA.

>Fuck it's just a label.
The label we never asked for; the label we didn't deserve.

>Normies
>Power level

cmon guys, how many times do we have to tell you?

I think you just found /our/ guy

We need to fucking hide man.

We have a founder?
I thought we were just a bunch of trolls fucking around with normies.

They're narcissistic self promoters. They only care about getting attention or money for themselves.

The whole "alt-right" thing is just a label that they establishment gave to people who don't agree with their garbage. It makes them easier to dismiss. If you label yourself as a part of the alt-right you are a moron.

this

>alt-right founder
???

im sick of these kikes and e-celebs like milo they haul up to represent others

the alt-right doesn't exist. (((they))) just need to organize their enemies in order to defeat them

You are a fucking retard you are an FBI/CIA faggot fuck because you won't allow us to form a natural community to share our ideas together. The "alt-right" is allowing people to come out into public light to talk about this shit instead of us just lurking on a fucking image board doing jack shit IRL. Yeah we helped these people get into the public light but its only just the start you piece of shit.

Alt right is a straw man and CNN is fake news.

>He asks this on an anonymous board.

>self-proclaimed 'alt-right' guys like Spenser.
Richard spencer is literally the guy coining the term faggot.
But yeah the term alt right is retarded to begin with

there's always someone that wants the spotlight, and i say let them have their powerless position. they will be the one that's targeted when our trolling goes too far

>alt-right

B-but Bernie said to stop identity politics.

and what conclusion did that question reached?

Oy vey it's like the 30s all over again!

So we're going to convince someone to an hero, right?

You're falling for the lying press.

Spencer didn't say that. He was specifically talking about the most dishonest members of the press when he made that comment, ironically.

They are paid to make us look bad, like those Nazi salute guys at the Trump rally.

How does it feel knowing that the moment you post anything your flag will render it virtually impossible for anyone to take you seriously?

AW SHIT WRONG THREAD

Names mean you can have opposition, leftists sound like retarded conspiracy theorists to normies when they complain about 'internet radicalized' white men, but if instead they could just say 'the alt-right' it's much easier to have a conversation about us.

Who gives a fuck? Look at what they've allowed into the mainstream! Look at all the shit about are jews people. Its fucking great but to bad you nofunallowed retards can't even enjoy the wins we've been getting and will continue as long as they keep pushing back and they fucking are pushing hard doubling down on there anti-white bullshit.

You're welcome to stay.

user, you're nobody. Sup Forums isn't a group.
The NPI and other organizations are real political movements, and we're not afraid of scrutiny for our beliefs.
You're not affiliated with us in any way, so you have nothing to distance yourself from.

Its not a label, its an umbrella. NPI and PanEuropa are political organizations which are central to the Alt-Right.

Thats because you're a clueless fuck who has no idea what has been happening for the last 6 years.

Another mouth breathing retarded clueless fuck.

>b-b-b-b-but I'm alt-right because I like Milo on twitter and post pepes
>wtf I'm not a racist!
>those stupid trolls are trying to steal the movement
-Typical clueless Sup Forums cuck

Any questions?

you were not talking about canadians were you?

good good drive the normies here we will red pill them

>mfw we an hero someone or pull another Harambe twitter troll and these fucking try hards have to answer for it

Labels are something you give to someone to make it easier to misrepresent and attack them.

Only a fool would label themselves or allow themselves to be labeled.

I know, I watched the video, he was talking about the press with the thinly veiled implication of them being jews, but he also said "Hail Trump" right before. When you're saying retarded shit like "hail trump", there's really only one way normies will take that.

newfag, the alt right was coined by richard spencer. lurk more.

Name a single political group that doesn't have a term to identify themselves.
I dare you.

>things can't have names, man!
>Like they should just be addressed by feels and vibes in the moment!

JEWS ARE THE CHILDREN OF SATAN

t. some fag who has never fought a wild nigger

Not an argument.

Sitting on an anonymous image board is easy. Criticizing people showing their faces and taking our movement to its logical conclusion is easy.

I honestly question if you aren't leftists pretending. We are the winners now. We should start acting like it.

It was an argument, you're an idiot.

Nah, Israelis. same thing I guess tho.

This. We need to shoot up niggers in the streets.

You have a lot to learn from the jews, young padawan.

damn

An argument would have been to bring up the practical difficulty of the task described.

Saying that no one has ever accomplished it so we should let our enemies direct the narrative by attaching loaded words to us is not.

What the fuck is the alt-right? Is it like the alt-left?

Wasn't the "alt-right" essentially created by the Clinton camp? Pretty sure these dumb fuckin stormfronters took the title and ran with it and naturally the media is still having a frenzy over some small niche group all while throwing gasoline on the racial tensions of America, in which they created in the first place.

>founder

>"Yes, let's move the overton window by literally replicating what the SJW's did, if only in the opposite direction!"

Fucking are you folks retarded or something?
What do you suppose people would have done when exposed to a suddenly, totally different ideology?

yes but with more sieg heiling :DD

Yeah, you're sub 100 IQ for sure.
If you can't understand this then you're literally on par with a Congo jungle nigger. Its how language works. Things have names.

>What should our political party be called?
>hurrrf things can't have names man

The Alt-Right is White Nationalism.

Who is this woman and why does she claim to be "alt right founder" as if such a fucking thing exists?

There is no "Alt-right". That was a term created by that faggot Milo so that he can pretend that he's a spokesperson for this board and pretend that he's famous.

Any faggot that identify's as "Alt-right" should be gassed. This board endorsed Trump because we were tired of Liberal cuckery and Conservative corruption. That does not mean that we are "alt-right", we just oppose blatantly stupid ass ideas like identity politics and silence on islamic terrorism.

Look at this clueless retard. Look at him and laugh.
Pretending to be an expert when his entire world view comes from shit he reads on Sup Forums and nowhere else.
A fucking leaf indeed.

>founder
Wut?

Name one thing that I said that was wrong faggot. Or do you just get off on being a smug dismissive prick?

I guess faggots like you didn't learn a damn thing from BLM did you? If you make a group that anybody can join and anybody can claim then you're group will be responsible for all the wrongs done in its name. Case in point, some faggots couldn't hide their power levels and now trump is facing the fallout of "anti-semitism" from this place. Dumbass.

leaf = juden

>Name one thing that I said that was wrong faggot
Hahahaahaha

>There is no "Alt-right
The term Alt-Right was coined in 2010. Political groups like the NPI and PanEuropa are central too it. We are a movement with representation around the developed world.

> That was a term created by that faggot Milo
The term was created by Richard Spencer, in 2010. Years before Milo ever had any fame.

>that does not mean that we are "alt-right"
No one says that Sup Forums is collectively any one thing. However dozens of us in the Alt-Right post here. Matter of factly we have always had a presence here since the original political board /n/ was around.

You're a laughably clueless newfaggot. Stupid little cuck pretending to be an expert while you couldn't be any more wrong.
Pathetic little leaf fuck. I bet you felt so vindicated voicing your stupid opinion with that post too. Maybe next time don't talk out of your ass.

Richard Spencer literally coined the term "Alt-right" several years ago you fucking idiot.

Seriously, this is helping you fucking retards.
twitter.com/NeilTurner_/status/800842181325926400

*Isn't

>The term Alt-Right was coined in 2010. Political groups like the NPI and PanEuropa are central too it

You mean to say that this board adopted the alt-right before Trump announced his presidency? Is that before or after Romney ran in 2012 and this board shilled for him? "Hurr durr I'm an intellectual!". Goddamn autist.

>However dozens of us in the Alt-Right post here

Way to out yourself as a fool. You're apart of a group that has no real political ideas, that runs exclusively on memes and has no real structure or organization. To even attach a label onto something so meaningless is utterly retarded.

>Pathetic little leaf fuck

"hurr durr a leaf!". Jesus dude do you even hear yourself? How up your own ass are you?

day of the rake when?

>I just got proven wrong with pure facts
>better keep shitposting true to my leaf nature!

Again, leaf, Sup Forums collectively isn't any one thing. Like yourself most posters here have no idea that we exist. You clueless retards don't pay attention to whats going on in the world. We've had NPI conferences held in federal buildings, we've been growing exponentially. The fact that *you* never heard the term until this election cycle is *your* fault.

Our ideological basis is rock solid. We are White Nationalists. In that we stand for far more than you do, shitposting leaf. We advocate for what is in the interests of white Europeans. We advocate for the preservation of our heritage and our identity. We don't waver on these matters.

You matter of factly were dead fucking wrong about every single thing you posted. Instead of owning up to your ignorance like a decent person you just keep shitposting, because you're a pathetic little leaf cuck.