Who the fuck is the founder?

>founder

Ah

the infamous alt-right hacker, Sup Forums

are they talking about Hiroshimoot?

I can confirm, jews are people

no

Who's Sup Forums?

Friendly reminder that if you unironically use the "alt right" term here you're a massive faggot playing directly into the hands of globalists, MSM and ego maniacs. It's just another term designed to invalidate and dismiss people with dissenting views.

Who the fuck are these alt right leaders? Did I miss the election to appoint these guys?

Ctr pls go

I can't believe Sam Hyde would say such a thing

What the fuck is the alt-right? Is that some kind of band?

Me

I did it.

They're not only people, user. They're Gods chosen people.

How is this not common knowledge yet?

How could cnn even use that headline. Absolutely disgusting.

is self-help group. you may join.

I'm sick of all these faggots coming out and declaring themselves leaders.

You're not leaders, you're just a bunch of fags who grabbed microphones to attention whore.

>Absolutely disgusting.

hey. watch your mouth. you are disgusting too.

Ted Cruz

>Alt right
Will this gay ass r/thedonald shit just die already.

It's a good question.

they have chosen to lead.

you muts follow bichc.

it is i, kanye west

fuck off jew

>alt-right
>alt-right founder

>News outlet that thought it had lost all credibility loses last little bit of credibility it didn't know it had

Nah. They are just some fags who said some stuff that some people agreed with. Wouldn't actually matter if one of them fell off a bridge and died.

Whether it was richard spencer, milo yianopolis, mike cernovich, gavin, mcinnes or anyone else.

We would be amused by their death for a day or two and move on.

These fucks came up and declared us the fucking alt-right which is a gay name and then they declared them our leaders.

They don't lead shit, they comment on shit that we do and take credit for it. They use terms that originate here and then parade around spouting them off as if they invented it.

We liked a few of your clips on youtube, get over it.

Fucking fags.

Always asking the wrong fucking questions . . .

Are you the town rapist too?

This. same with Facebook, and that obscure comedian guy who are all trying to take credit for memeing trump to the presidency

once something has a little success everybody wants to latch on and take credit for it. where were THEY, months ago when war was declared on pepe?

lol six lines reply from an aussie to a shit post.

YOU ARE NEW HERE PRACTICE MORE.

lel.

yeah they have like the shape

hi goys sorry i didn't present myself lol

Live tweets:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=Are Jews people&src=typd

That's also a major proof that these faggots don't represent shit and are trying to define it by their terms. None of these cucks ever go after the jews, they will play up the sexual divide and convince white men to hate their own women all day, they go on about how great gays are and they always make excuses for fucking kikes.

They are just a bunch of leftists trying to subvert the real right.

They can be alt-right for all I care. I'll be right instead.

CNN cant stop talking about White Natinalist now.

How bout that

He may or may not be just a system administrator

I was certain they were people yesterday. But after seeing this report I just don't know anymore. Thanks CNN.

>hurr durr, I'm a fake retard
I know, I don't care. I want to rant and make my point I don't give a fuck if you're just being a silly cunt.

I'm sick of these "alt-right" leaders and a cucks calling us the "alt-right".

They are the "alt-right" and the alt right is a bunch of fags.

This

Of course! What are you, an anti-Semite?

It was me, sorry

The election is over its jidf again

The fact they honored Tila Tequila as a guest to their faggot convention Saturday sais all that needs to be said.

Maximum Attention Whoring.

No one ever claimed to be a leader that's just what the media say. Goddamn you'd think by now Sup Forums would second guess shit they see on fucking CNN.

Do Jews consider goys people?

((Silence))

it all suddenly makes sense

"Alt-right" annoys the fuck out, most "alt-right" people are just fucking right wing.

So what should you use?

Is white nationalist worse? Identitarian? Or should I just say I want a white country for white people, like every other group gets.

what does the word "goy" mean again? :^)

You're a retard for even believing in anything the MSM has to say anymore. Nobody says alt-right in public - it's pathetic looking.

Not true. Spencer himself claims to be the founder and to have coined the term.

I liked your post senpai

I'M SPARTACUS

Well he did coin alt-right. And helped kicked things off years ago with NPI. when did we get so many clueless newfriends?

real jews died out long ago. white christians wanted a white jesus so the catholics bribed gypos to pretend to be jews. generations pass and they forget who they were

rome fucked them up. it happenes inbetween the old testament and new. historical records depict a savage ass fucking with no lube or survivors caused by 1 kid throwing a rock at some geezer legionnaire that dies from the injury. they didnt even expect to find any one as the jews had no real trade or commerce with others in the region but that insult did not go unpunished

the europeans killed many more during the plague because poisoning wells will not be tolerated

by the time hitler shows up it was just white guys who thought they were desert goat fuckers

dont keep me in suspens OP

what was the final verdict ?

I thought that was Paul Gottfried?

legitimate question: is there some way we can pin this all on moot?

He did coin the term. He doesn't claim to be founder.

I don't believe the msm, you stupid faggot. I was asking his opinion. I held these views before Richard Spencer started promoting "alt-right". I think it helped to distinguish between Neocons, but the jews just made it mean "Nazi" to normies.

It may be good to drop it, on the other hand it is getting attention on WN ideas.

>helped kicked things off

There's a reason why 'white nationalists elected Trump' is an MSM meme, and it's not because it's true.

The answer is "No".

yeah, he's the scape goat if shit ever folds

tis ithee true founder

not to mention now implicating moot implicates google by extension

Yeah I know who he is cucks. You said he doesn't claim to be the leader. By claiming he coined the term, he is claiming to be the founder.

They call him the founder because he fucking founded it by giving it a name.

My point is, fuck him and who gives a shit?

The "alt-right" means you can start to include faggots and blacks, packies, muslims, women or whatever else.

What we really are is straight white men.

Fuck these jew terms. That's the only label we need. Straight white men.

If spencer had never been born everything would be exactly as it is except nobody would be talking about the fucking attention whore.

Trump would still be the president elect. Spencer gets no credit for Trump.