A Muslim immigrant Mountie was just convicted for child abuse

A Muslim immigrant Mountie was just convicted for child abuse

Of course CBC failed to mention his religion and country of origin.

archive.fo/beeIq

This is good. We need to be more tolerant or else terrorists will attack us.

Over here the BBC usually say "Asian". Damn Chinese.

We call them Asian because historically and culturally our dealings with Asia were mainly in Raj India. With Americans they predominantly called East Asians "Asian" because they've had more dealings with East Asia historically, whilst up until recently we have referred to them as Orientals.

The term "oriental" is (((racist))) over here.

>Syrians can now become Mounties

Literally the only honorable position in Canada and now sand niggers can apply to gain that position.

Just cuck my shit up, senpai.

Yep, and since you Americans find it racist it has all of a sudden become racist over here too. Goes back to the whole "Asian" memery thing once more.

Some Vietnamese guy got pissed at me for commenting

>A little nippy out today

Like how the fuck is nippy racist to island Asians?

But yeah I get you, I hate how everyone takes offence to shit. Like nigger, if you're from the Orient then BOOM you're Oriental.

Ann coulter rule applies.

What does mounties do exactly? Just chill in the mountains?

no they chill on horses

CTV say's he's from Lebanon....and that he at one point enlisted a priest to perform an exorcism on the child.

Not sure if kebab. But fucked shitskin nonetheless.

He has shoulders like a young woman

Where I'm from (Ontario) they're a meme police, but I think out west they're actually the main police force.

They are our FBI
Asians best children. This is well known.

*beat

they're the local police force anywhere in the country that doesnt have a provincial or territorial force or city force.

Thank God we'll finally have officers enforcing Shariah Law.

This is the culture liberals are insisting we invite into our country.

So basically sheriffs

Ever think that maybe it wasn't mentioned because it wasn't pertinent to the case? If you want to get into problematic race statistics, white males are actually shown to engage in child abuse more frequently than any other race in this country.

I checked and he's not Muslim. They're Catholics.

This, but cities have their own police usually (Saskatoon Police Services, Edmonton Police Services, etc etc).

RCMP almost always fucking suck btw, rural cops are unbelievably shit most of the time. City cops have been fine in my experience. Rural cops are bored and they send the retards and newfags to backwaters where they just shit things up because there's no real crime (due to being 100% white).

tl;dr RCMP are fags

>NO LONGER HAVE TO PASS PHYSICAL ABILITIES TEST

>Must live in country for 10 weeks
>need more Muslims officers knowledgeable in Sharia Law
>to uphold Canada's current Islamic Laws

Its fake...

National police