Sup Forums-OC/Drawthread - BEEP BEEP EDITION

>REMINDER: Constructive criticism is fine but if someone acts like a moron, simply ignore them or filter their ID.

Each year, boards across the site vote on who they want to take to the winter ball, and people make art (lewds) for the date.
Last year we were a big hit, We asked /c/-tan and made a big impression on them and everybody who saw the OC produced; even /jp/ joined us in a Ménage à trois.

Here you can post original content and art relating to the ball.

We've asked /o/ and they accepted. All future suggested pairings will be disregarded as shitposting and ignored.

Remember to ignore:
>/x/posters
>Malaysian Mike
>Sister Whofag
>Harem leaf
>/lgbt/ subverters

SEB for /o/ inspiration:
youtube.com/user/EUROLOVERS/videos

ITT we encourage the creation of OC, usually in the form of drawfaggotry.

Gallery with a bunch of board-tan pictures in case anyone needs references for drawing, or maybe just want to save them:
shimmie.4chanhouse.org/index.php?q=/post/list

Do you wanna drawfag too?:
mega.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M3O8OCGIeAw
mega.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Threadly reminder. Save for when he shows.

First for these shouldn't be allowed.

Thread reminder Lewd is ok but try and keep it tasteful /o/ isn't very submissive, also try and keep it a mix lewd and not.

DO YOU JOB, JANNIES! YOU'RE ALLOWING A BAN EVADER!

I'm really digging this pairing. All those Eurobeat threads on /wsg/ and Sup Forums last summer must have really gotten to me.

Meh, he probably waited the last one out. Didn't see him for a couple days

Never could get into Eurobeats but I like /o/ in general.

Reposting from last thread because I really like his art.

If Mexibro is around I got a request, have /o/ laying on an engine, under the hood of a car, in a sexy pose. Then either through text or fb Sup Forums sees the picture and tells her "this picture needs a throttle limiter." She responds "thanks I needed that"

Pic related is why we don't help people

It was worth it in the long run

Best. Ball. Ever.

Hard to argue with digits like that

and blew the marriage again

Calm down nigger

Its fine, if it happens it happens. No need to force another board into it. That's like getting married just because you jerked each other off once.

Well, apparently we named the tsunami in Japan driftwave.

Next thing you know something will be named Twingo

I was a part of that night. It was glorious

Yeah, it was all with the best intentions but their concentration of autism is just too strong.

/polo/ sings thread
Would be nice if you guys started putting this in the OP

Think they'll take Sup Forums next year

My bad, I'll make sure it gets in next round

That would help a lot, thanks.

Depends, I don't know if Sup Forums will even entertain the idea after this year. All the had to do was not ask for lewds

You bet your sweet digits it is.

>immediately decide to find a drawfag to make lewds.

Honestly we should of seen it coming.

kek
hooooooooooo, maybe.

yeah they're gonna be fine.
Our hands are clean atp.

I kind of wish they went with /mlp/, just a little desu
Seems like a perfect outcast love story.

Might've worked out better than what happened.

yer picker's off

Did it ever succeed? Anyone here got any of them if so? Pretty sure I'll literally die laughing.

>that battlecry

r/9k/ gonna be fine, they're gonna be fiiiiine.

i think.

Wait
what are all the board couples? Like actual dating/love? What boards are going to the ball romantically?

none.
Drawfriends just do OC for a couple of weeks for their board and their date.
After the 'ball' everyone forgets about it and moves on.

According to the /s4s/ thread
Sup Forumso/, /qst/cm/, /fa/mu/, /cgl/u/, /fit/lit/, /his/tg/vp/, /k/an/, Sup Forumsck/, /wsr/aco/, /m/int/, Sup Forumsa/(y)

There could be more.

I would have liked to have worked on this more, like make a comic or add color, but I can't with the several essays I need to get done. Maybe I can get to it before the ball.

youtube.com/watch?v=M3O8OCGIeAw

Nice

Noice m8. Well done

The best way to dance

Quick bump

Why am I now imagining an /o/tan anime, that's a cross between Initial D and Sailor Moon?

Fund it, I need this now

Sure thing. Let me just have a word with my mate George.

Ah shit...

Probably for the best

Now to write lewd or non lewd

ALMOST lude.

Lude, but pure.

Well I'll just leave this here

Wrote it a while ago, went back to put out more neutral content. Tbh I wish me and friends were DnDing tonight

Already got it saved lad, cheers though.

>I told you I'm the one who drives

Gets me everytime

I've tried being more true to the description I got of /o/, to me she would definitely be the more dominant one in these situations. Unfortunately a couple /o/tists saw the whole huming Erika thing as a turning her into a good Fraulein housewife.

I gotta say some of the OC that has come out of this is gold.

I wonder, do both sides stop to listen to themselves sometimes? Or is everyone so entrenched in their ideals that there is no room for doubt?

Finished the first panel of

not today archive

Fixed a couple of things and cleaned it a bit

Bumping with the WHITE version of this

Thanks m8

OH YES.

Aaaaaaaand have a bump.

I wanna try my hand at this drawfagging shit, what should I try first? I bought a graphics tablet a while back and """"bought"""" photoshop and illustrator.

Is there any settings that are good for newcomers, tips, etc.?

>mega.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Not a drawfag but this link is what people are normally directed to

CHECKED & KEK'D

/r/ing pic related to become a comic

Thanks for the link, I'm more looking for brush presets and tablet settings and such. I have tons of resources on drawing itself, but nothing that covers that technical aspect.

Ah got no clue there my man, I'm a writefag and can't draw a straight line to save my life.

This has nothing to do with politics or current events

but it's related to Sup Forums itself.

God damn it, leaf.

The current event coming up is the Winter Ball, and Sup Forums is very involved in politics. Now don't you have a Hillary won the popular vote thread to start?

God damn it, I'm going down a rabbit hole on Youtube watching interviews on both sides. I need to be writing.

>current events
it is a current even

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

*Eurobeats Intesifies*

Have a bump for the artists.

Mike "up the amps through the nipple clamps" Pence

quick pre-sleep bump

Bye have a wonderful time

Uhhh having too much fun watching Milo instead of writing.

Guys
Are Sup Forums and /o/ gonna actually be going romantically though?

Depends on what drawfags and writefags come up with. Also depends on how /o/ feels about it.

Last panel.

Full comic after this one

Great stuff man, keep it up

Full comic for saving

/o/ here

This is great

Romance is for girls

You guys need to understand what cars represent. There's one reason for going through the pain of keeping a shitbox on the road and it's the same thing you feel carving the twisties near your limit - freedom. Accept the possibility that /o/ is incapable of romance.

Also Jesus fucking Christ do you not know how to be cool?

Reporting this thread as it has nothing to do with Politics and is thus against the rules.

>a fucking leaf
>reporting
>BLACKED.jpg threads are okay

To the pic it was in the archive

As to the rest, you have to realize a lot of people on Sup Forums are more immersed in what is going on here and less in the outside world.

For me this all just writing to entertain people and practice for other things I'm wanting to do, also no a lot of people don't know how to be cool. Sup Forums is closer to /r9k/ than a lot of people want to admit.

Capping for future reference so people will stop asking.