This has to be the laziest, most uninspiring catchphrase for anything ever

This has to be the laziest, most uninspiring catchphrase for anything ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AD-oCSoI9OQ
youtube.com/watch?v=suRDUFpsHus
youtube.com/watch?v=NmxiCi7l7y0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Make America Great Again sounds pretty bad too if you separate it from all the rhetoric.

You don't get it user, TOGETHER has a HER in it. It's fucking brilliant.

fuck off niggerlover

low energy

>Stronger TO GET HER
HO
LY
SHIT

I was wrong, actually "I'm With Her" is the most uninspiring catchphrase for anything.

Worked for the Scottish independence row.

- Basically the scots realised where all of the money comes from and decided that perhaps independence wasnt a good idea after all.

Go look at the GDP for England, then Scotland, and realise who is carrying who...

The Hillary campaign only had a few hours to think of a replacement slogan after Trump said I'm With Her is terrible and shows Hillary's arrogance that she only cares about herself and not the American people.

Hillary's campaign was just a complete trainwreck in every respect. It should have been a shock to no one why only dindus voted for her.

C H A N GE
H
A
N
G
E

I think considering there is only 5million of them. 3 million less than Londons population, they do alright for themselves. Glad they stayed.

But see that is a cause to rally behind. The message actually has strong meaning there.

Hillary's stronger together is...what? A generic message about democratic diversity. Nobody is excited about that message because it's just a general Democrat position, not a real cause. Make America Great Again speaks of actual action and change and appeals to nostalgia for a time when America was very strong.

That really just speaks to Clinton's whole campaign. She didn't have a message or a plan. She wanted to win because she had a D next to her name and a vagina. No passion, no message, no presidency.

>stronger to get her

Totally agree. It's funny that Hillary for Prison2016 an unofficial campaign slogan had a stronger meaning and impact.

its a anagram for "get her to rot ngers"

even when trying to be subtle the left has a hard time saying nigger

Isn't this literally the core tenant of fascism?

they have to be simple. if its anything smart then half the population wouldn't understand it

>stronger together
>make america great again
>change

its all by design

Stronger To Get Her.

Eric Schmidt's idea. Surprised?

youtube.com/watch?v=AD-oCSoI9OQ

it's fucking meaningless, just like all the votes for her

yes
I'm surprised not many people are talking about this.
It bothered me too.

Along with this one. I thought this was a Trump ad for a long time.

MAGA actually implies a policy vision, though. Stronger Together is meaningless.

Here I thought Satan was with her.

It was a coded message to leftist protestors that they're literally "stronger together" when they protest (read: riot)

>St Ron Ger
>To Get Her

yeah her campaign sucked

They say that but the reality is that they hate Trump's love. For America.

>St. Ron Ger...
"Ger" what?

Me too, but not for the reasons they chose.

They just realised that Universities wouldnt be free, tourism would tail off, massive infrastructure projects would fail, and the military would disappear leaving them without any defence, or thousands of jobs that would suddenly move south.

In essence Scottish independence would have sent them back to the middle ages.

well memed, sir

I still don't understand what this means.

I always took it as a troll laughing about how much trump assblasts people.

Your post describes clinton's campaign in a nutshell.

Whenever I hear a catchphrase, I imagine Don Draper pitching it, and I know its bad if imaginary Don Draper can't say it in a way that sounds good.
vid related:
youtube.com/watch?v=suRDUFpsHus

Imaginary Don Draper rejected all of Hillary's slogans btw.

You're not wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=NmxiCi7l7y0

Yea. I believe they could function on their own but would be a tiny backwater state and one of the poorest in Europe. It's retarded to leave a top 5 global power because of a Mel Gibson movie and cuck politicians. Think as a whole the UK really is stronger together.

Thank you my man.

literally fascism

>translation: I am a retard.

>criticising Hillary's campign
Literally victim blaming.

it does though
honestly though I might just be kind of pissed off about it because now UKIP can't use Make Britain Great Again without looking like copycats

Literally covering their ears and screaming because they don't want to hear the absolute truth. Just like children.
>MUH VICTIM BLAMING
In this case, the (((victim))) is essentially TO blame.

along the same kind of logic I guess
>UNITE AMERICA
would be a really great slogan for Trump's next campaign in four years time

Put the Great back in Britain.
Where's my check?

Fun fact the Great in Great Britain is in relation to Greater Britain ie the whole Isles and has nothing to do with greatness. Most Brits know this but foreigners and shit posters don't.

>Put the Great back in Britain.

Maybe I'm just a pervert, but that has too much potential for sexual innuendo.

I'd dip a biscuit in my tea to that

I'd dip a biscuit in my tea to that

Really? Hmm never saw it that way perhaps you are just a major pervert or I've overlooked a major flaw. Maybe both.

Didn't she steal it from the Scotland NO campaign?

Indeed she did and as other anons have said it actually meant something in that campaign as opposed to Hillary's.

makes perfect sense if you deconstruct it a bit

Stronger to get her

Does it remind you of this?

this one was a lot better

Kek. This is "reductio ad Hitlerum" but with an accusation of rape instead of Nazism.