Straya friend won't stop talking about this shit

>straya friend won't stop talking about this shit
>found some at walmart

Was I trolled or do you cunts genuinely enjoy eating this disgusting shit?

I like it.
You really either love it or hate it. Try putting a really, really small amount over buttery toast, so that you only have a kind of small filmy amount over the toast.

Put it on thick.

What does it taste like?

they have walmart in mexico, or did you jump the border pedro?

Shit's great senpai but even half of Aus don't like it

I do but the only way I got my english mates into it was to do what I said. Otherwise they just gag.

I would imagine like malt and baking soda

Warm, salty beer.

American indrustries are taking over here. Its like an ebola pandemic. We have a walmart every 2 km in here.

I like it. I use about as much butter as Vegemite.

your suppose to make alcohol with it

We don't eat that anymore

Go aussiemite or OZmite to support real Australians

It's better this way tbqh lad.

Wal-Mex?
ROFLMAO

Just wait until you get Casa Depot..... You'll have Guatemalans standing out front looking for work!

It's an acquired taste like cigarettes or beer.

I can eat it by the spoonful and regularly do while I put it on my kids toast for breakfast.

The only bullshit thing is they fell for the Halal meme but you can't buy other stuff. Nothing tastes just like it.

>The Home Depot operates 106 stores in Mexico[46] and has become one of the largest retailers in Mexico since it entered the market in 2001. The Home Depot increased its presence in Mexico in 2004, with the acquisition of Home Mart, the second largest Mexican home improvement retailer.

The Home Depot Mexico employs more than 11,000 associates throughout the country and has an annual growth rate of 10 percent.[47]

from wikipedia

there are 4 just in my city alone

Do your countrymen stand outside home depot and look for work in Mexico too?

Are there random chickens running around everywhere at home depot Mexico?

Do Mexican parents let their unsupervised kids fuck with all the merchandise at home depot in Mexico?

Why do your people always smell like rust and frijoles?

I personally can't stand it
It's one of the worst things I've ever tasted

Do white people stand outside your home depots looking for work?

>Do your countrymen stand outside home depot and look for work in Mexico too?

No.

>Are there random chickens running around everywhere at home depot Mexico?

This actually happens up there? kek

>Do Mexican parents let their unsupervised kids fuck with all the merchandise at home depot in Mexico?

No, and if they do they slap the shit out of them. Which is always amusing to watch.

>Why do your people always smell like rust and frijoles?

Who knows.

Why do threads about this keep popping up? How is this politically related?

>beer
>acquired taste
Yeah, if you're drinking garbage.
>Australia
Oh, I see.

You know what else tastes pretty unique: Musk sticks. Not terrible, but definitely not something I think a lot of people would enjoy eating. An aussie here like Musk sticks? I won't respond because I'm afraid of all of you.

What is Australia's trademark dish?

Man up faggot, that shit isn't meant for sissy poofs.

This
I tried a fausters one time and I could not even swallow it

It's very much an acquired taste. Very salty.
It's often had straight on buttered toast, or in a sandwich with freshly sliced cheddar cheese (don't use that plastic cheese shit)

Yeah I used to love those when I was a kid. Musk lifesavers are pretty good too.

The rest of the world has no musk? Faggots.

Meat pie.

thin
THIN
you spread it THINLY on the bread, not dip a fucking spoon in it and eat it you braindead taco piece of shit

Balls

Anyone know if this is available in the USA?

Was that supposed to make it sound any more palatable??

Like POO

Nope.
I like it. If someone else doesn't, meh.

>File: WALMART-DIFFUSION-4maps.jpg (143 KB, 550x1159)
>143 KB
>

it's bonza m8

yeah, look for a grocery store with a fancy international section, sometime healthfood stores have it too for some reason.

It's the secret to Ozzie shitposting.

salty diarrhea spread.....yum!

>kebab bomb receptacle
>eats like a pussy

I took a spoonful and downed it like a man. Thats how men taste taste.

fairy bread

You spread in thinly on buttered toast, Amerilards always stick a fucking tablespoon of it down their gluttonous cunt throats because they expect everything to be made with 50 tonnes of high fructose corn syrup and anything savoury causes them to burst into tears

I've had it all my life, so I don't know what my reaction to it would be upon newly discovering it in adulthood.

I'm probably not the best person to give an opinion, though. I've never had coffee or an alcoholic drink in my life, which is so weird in Australia that I practically have to lie about it by omission just so I don't experience a pussy drought.

Marmite > Vegemite

Health-wise, I dunno. It's got a lot of vitamins, but the salt content is quite high, I think -- not as bad as soy sauce, but still quite high.

It's delicious. I was born in South Africa, so we had Marmite which is even stronger. It's probably something you have to grow up with.

I put on a 3mm thick coating on each side of bread, make it a sandwich, and devour it.

My cum in your mum

concentrated yeast extract?
as in yest infection of vaginas? CONCENTRATED... & TO EAT?

It doesn't taste that different

Working class caviar,food for gods

You especially have to eat it by the handful, it cures homosexuality

Big tits

TACO TAC OTACO

It's actually fucking awful. We just made it as a meme to prank the rest of the world.

absolute utter shit. degenerates put it on toast and shit

My sister bought me a jar when she went to Aus last year.
Used it like 3 times before I threw it the fuck away.
Shit's absolutely fucking rancid.

Really? I'll have to look into that.

""""""""""Politics""""""""""""

It's got a unique taste but It's extraordinarily salty

People say it tastes like beer but I disagree, I don't think it tastes anything like beer. I absolutely abhor beer and yet I have Vegemite daily.

Never understood putting it on toast.

I don't mind a bit on a hard pretzel, but the toast thing always makes me question the sanity of Aussies. I mean, the shit's good for you, but when there's better options, why bother?

Almost like very rich, salty yeasty beef stock.

Its true, my neighbor was a raging fucking faggot from one of those dirty shitty Asian countries, we started feeding him Vegemite and beer everyday, and he started noticing how sexy girls are, and stopped trying to hold hands with other men.

If you piss in it it should taste more like the watery shit you blokes drink.

I used to gay,but i had to give it up,because it made my eyes water

maybe our filthy pleb brands are pisswater, but we do make some of the best beer in the USA.

Marmite>Vegemite

Yeast as in bread you faggot

Spread over cheese on bread then melt. Fucking delicious.

Exquisite

After reading this, why are texicans so based? And what the fuck is going on in your home depot user?

I wished I could find it in Mexico. I had some once and it was pretty good.

Yeah do it cunt.

You have to go back.

dumb ass you probably used too much, you need to be gentle with this shit.

good lord that shit is disgusting

kys mudshitbrit james may faggot

>halal

FUCKING EU KIKES MAKING MARMITE EXPENSIVE IN

The best way to have vegemite is not spread on toast It's on a toasted vegemite & cheese sandwich

no

You would know what piss tastes like, cuck.