How do we convince black people to hate Jews?

It's a plausible goal if you just imagine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7-ATx2Dic0s
articles.latimes.com/1991-11-02/entertainment/ca-735_1_ice-cube
youtu.be/5KqUbJCEwfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A lot of them already do. Not hate but just dislike in general.

lol
Have them stop buying rap music and ditching that bullshit thug culture all together. I don't care if most producers nowadays are black. The pioneer that help establish this nigger culture into the main stream were chiefly Jewish. Beside jerry from the straight out of Compton movie, you have rick Rubin as well. Who ironically produced slayers reign in blood.
Go figure

I was thinking about this the other day... but...

We should call out Jews on their non-diversity.

For instance, we should say Silicon Valley isn't diverse enough... or certain New York jewish neighborhoods etc..,

Basically just replace "White" from all SJW propaganda with "Jew".

Convince them that the original Hebrews were black, and that white* Jews are committing cultural appropriation. Back it up with examples of discrimination against Ethiopian Jews by Israelis.
>It's worth a shot.

I like it user... i like it.

according to polls they already do and have for decades

they already do
they just think whites are jews

Point out to them that Jews are dramatically over represented in Universities, in Hollywood, in the media yet they cling on to the blacks victim status.

This. They half redpilled on jews already.

A lot of them just don't see how deep it goes.

We don't need to do anything let Tommy Sotomayor do it.

never. for decades jews managed to manipulate the media and academia to grant themselves protective PoC victim status.

"woke" twitter already hates them and supports free Palestine

Yea, I like to imagine
youtube.com/watch?v=7-ATx2Dic0s

this

I think if we make it obvious that we're talking about Jews without actually saying the word "Jew". The word "Jew" prompts an immediate muh 6 goriillion response.

This. There have been a fair number of blacks who have spoken out against Jews. Take Ice Cube for example. He's literally the only musician in history to openly name the Jew on a platinum record (not once but five times on two albums).

articles.latimes.com/1991-11-02/entertainment/ca-735_1_ice-cube

I mean, it's not that hard...
youtu.be/5KqUbJCEwfU

tell them black people wuz the original palestinians and white Israelis is holocausting them

Convince them that it's jews not whites that are responsible for their situation. Tell them jews made whites enslave them or some shit.

They already do. What world are you living in where they don't?

Michael Jackson named the jew?

Jew me, sue me,
something something something
kick me, kike me,
something something something

convince them they're losing their GIBSMEDATS from jewish policy. also meme that shit hard through hilarious jewbook/twitter/instagram shit.

Redpill them on slavery

Blacks are already aware of the Jews' kikery but they ally with them in order to stick it to whitey

That's already a movement, they're called the Black Hebrew Israelites and since I'm a poor fag they demonstrate in my neighborhood preaching all kinds of anti white shit. Last time I saw them I was driving by, stopped in front of them while the guy had the mic and layed on my horn and flipped them all off for at least half a minute, felt good. Most black peopke today unironically believe they came from ancient israel, if you don't believe me just ask one, you'll hear all kinds of ridiculous shit.