Time to Call Up the Sup Forums Mimetic Warfare Army?

#twittergate and #pizzagate involve little kids for shit's sake. Fucking kids being raped and murdered for these parasitic satanic cunt elites who treat them as disposable sex toys and get their nads off on brutally slaughtering the most innocent among us. I know calling up the Sup Forums Mimetic Warfare Army is a drastic action that should not be taken lightly, nor for faggots that are feint of heart, but this shit's got to called out. The Fagstream Media, when they are not ignoring it, are mocking the people investigating it as "the craziest of crazy conspiracy theories". Which means that they are on to something. I'm seeing a pot that needs to be stirred. Well???

It's like fucking Hostel cept' the victims are often not even out of diapers.

Even a newfag has a heart for kids. Not too long ago many of us said that if we tolerated fags sticking their dicks into some one else's shit hole then it would only be a matter of time before they started to fuck little kids.

It's that time. Dark days people, dark days.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vO7dh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Praise Kek to build-up meme energy.
\o/

Yes, threads are getting slid and I"m getting fucking pissed. Everyone's distracted with twitter.

The psyops are working.

It's deeper than twittergate. A person can be judged perfectly by how he treats little kids and these cunts are our rulers. THIS is the crack in the elite's armor that should be exploited.

I'm saying that twitter is a distraction. We have more profitable avenues of investigation.

callin

I am entertained by and mostly agree with what you and other anons are engaged in but please, for your unit patches don't appropriate shit that is actually being used and has a storied lineage of it's own.
You can make up your own thing.
Seeing the US Army Special Forces crest next to the word comfy is triggering the fuck out of me.

Not my motivation to appropriate. Motivation is to get that storied lineage into action at a time when it is most needed. Have nothing but greatest respect for the vets and active servicemen of the Mimetic Warfare Army, which is precisely the reason for this thread.

It's a plea for assistance.

Pizzagate and the pedophilia in DC is the ultimate target. #twittergate is a vehicle to make inroads. Could give a fuck about Twitter myself.

Yes, we barely scratched the surface of the Clinton Foundation.

Clinton Foundation ties into this. Dig into Haiti and you will see the connection.

So long as we don't lose sight of what's important. All I'm seeing is slid and deleted threads and a total offloading of focus onto twitter exclusively. No one's investigating Podesta and DC any more since the twitter thing dropped. We don't even know if it's an inroad, do we?

A frog can be used with sinister intent. I am here with the Anti Defamation League to shut you down.

True. I think the focus should shift to PizzaGate and the pedophile ring in DC as it ties into existing work snooping into the Clinton Foundation, also a worthy hack. But fuck, there are good people on Twitter trying to do the job of the press and it seems Twitter is quick to punt fuck them but *crickets* when it comes to banning the pedos. That's fucked up.

Twitter is a private Saudi Jew owned company with all the rights of a constitutional person. Semites can do whatever they want. Fuck off.

Your denser than stale pumpernickel. Target not to save twitter but to destroy it as collateral damage to going after the pedo-fucktards. People there trying to get the message out are fine, decent white folks. Why would you turn your back on them?

Fuck Truth Seekers and fuck White People.

Provide some proof ala sauce and a Memetic Army will rise before you.

>Sup Forums used to be flooded with CP
>pizza threads on multiple boards for hours before mods deleted
>CNN and Fox spread word of Sup Forums
>Sup Forums becomes the alternative to Facebook
>site traffic up thousands of percent in last year
>viral marketing everywhere
>ads and clickbait everywhere
>moralfags rallying around raped children like it's KONY2012 all over again
>moralfags are dominant posters on this site now
>tfw this place will never be the same
>tfw it's too far gone to fix
>tfw it's too mainstream to kill
>tfw come back just to post in slide threads about raped kids as Hillary Clinton escapes a very well deserves jail sentence
>tfw people think they're going to accomplish anything other than be patsies for criminal syndicates

Fuck all of you for falling for this...

Makes sense yep. Hillary will get away with it now. How will Donald ever prosecute with Sup Forums's Pizza Memes.

Falling for the beginning of the darkest deepest truths to be revealed.

ALL HIDDEN WILL BE REVEALED. DO NOT FIGHT THE TRUTH.

the 'We the Pizza' psyop successfully diverted Sup Forumss attention from general /ewo/ /pizzagate/ enough to allow this to come out
archive.is/vO7dh
(Daily beast, hurr I manipulated everyone with fake news, so let's ban fake news & worship msm jew news again!)
which I don't actually believe as it reeks of damage control to me.

/ewo/ threads die pretty quickly sometimes due to massive amounts of fluff/against the rules 'redpill me on X' and 'daily reminder hilldawg won' bullshit threads - this says that a) there is particular monitoring and damage control on Sup Forums and b) too much was being found, too many correct connections made that necessitated such a distraction gambit and c) they were willing to allow thousands of twitter accounts (low level dumbshits) to be sacrificed in order to protect the higher levels

tl;dr KEEP IT UP, IT'S HAVING RESULTS, KEEP GOING AND DON'T LET UP

for those children who are alone in the dark, in pain, forgotten, violated and in terror

We do it for them. They will have justice.