youtube.com/watch?v=2gpjp7nXAWk
youtube.com/watch?v=j1NhtqEHirs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who?

What?

Huh?

Where?

>mfw 8-0

He never existed. He was a hologram. When he lost the bleachbit got him too.

Ideally he committed seppuku. Realistically, he's probably still giving speeches and switching from spanish to english in the middle of them to appeal to "natural conservatives."

to shreds, you say

and what happened to Wikileaks saying they had something special for him?

>youtube.com/watch?v=2gpjp7nXAWk

F

Who?

was he the worst VP pick ever? (besides Palin)

no one even mentioned him during the election....

Now that's the real question user.

At least Palin got a certain crowd of socially conservative boomers excited. Literally no one liked Kaine.

Paul Ryan was worse.

Caine is back to doing what he does best which is touching kids in strange areas

/this

he was only their because virginia and he was white

kek, fucking underrated

When she picked Kaine I turned to my dad and said "she just lost the election. Why didn't she pick Bernie?" and he turned to me and was like BUT HE SPEAKS SPANISH!

I think of that moment often. It's a great example of the divide between leftists of the now, and leftists from 30 years ago.

palin and pence are the 2 worst in quite some time although bush 1 was pretty bad as well

Palin at least brought something to the table, like someone else said earlier, Paul Ryan was just a fucking awful choice.

Kaine?
The masked man?

literally who

Hillary shrunk and ate him

Who cares as long as he is not on TV, fuck that creepy rapist fuck.

He was terrible. And the only reason she went with him was because it was promised to him when he stepped down as chair of the DNC to make way for Hillary's personal friend Debbie.

People unironically like Kaine more than Hillary. He had relatively decent sized rallies. He was just a contigency plan anyways

Pence was the only one between the four of them (Trump/Pence/Hillary/Kaine) that actually had an approval both over 50 and higher than his disapproval. He also did stupidly good at the debate, has great composure and speaking ability, and generally looks handsome as fuck. He wasn't my first choice, but from a political perspective he was just about perfect for Trump.

And as already said, Palin at least got social conservatives in what was otherwise a total downer year for Republicans. Paul Ryan didn't do fucking anything except look like a nerd at the debate, while Kaine literally looks like shit, sounds like shit, is a FUCKING WHITE MALE in a party for brown people, and acts like a total sperg.

I don't even know why you're bringing up Bush sr. Yeah he was evil as fuck, but he was tall and didn't act too embarrassing. Americans first and foremost care about style when electing people, unfortunately.

you must not be old enough to know about the huge shitstorm it was when reagan was forced to take him

pence was only on board to bring in the fundies, he was about to get destroyed in his re-election bid in indiana and found a convenient out

I fucking hated that faggot. Watching him debate Mike Pence was so cringe

He's going to focus on his music career.

youtube.com/watch?v=j1NhtqEHirs

I'm aware of why Pence was picked, and it worked. All the other stuff I listed about him was also an incredible bonus. Regardless whether we like him or dislike him, or what may have happened to him as governor, politically he was a great VP pick and the most popular candidate in the race.

his wife is mike pence.
>her face

True, and he was the perfect foil to Trump personality-wise.

Back to his rat warren.

He was banished back to the dungeon.

y'all forgot Fiorina already

Who cares?

I was pleasantly surprised by how well they seem to work together. I thought whoever wound up as Trump's VP was just going to spend the whole election standing quietly to the side looking like they didn't want to be there, but Pence has done a pretty good job and I think actually made a difference in getting a win for the ticket.

who?

His wife is a fat fuck mess, guy is a pervert creep waking up to that thing every morning, smells like a dude guaranteed.