youtube.com/watch?v=6RW6tLBxxqg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>thos raised arms

HOLY FUCK JUST GAS THOSE RETARDS

THEY ARE BLOWING OUR COVER

>muh pr

youtube.com/watch?v=1zlOdZGAWoY

Also, half the crowd

he's playing his role, what you guys think. FBI?

Go be a moderate cuck somewhere else, liberals like pic related won't care if you're a good goy who denounced dem EVIL NATZEEHS. Now that liberals are down it's time to kick them instead of offering an olive branch, keep in mind that's what they'd have done had Hillary won.

I have my shoulders raised all the time, what's wrong with it?

I love all the cuckboys in the comments who thought they were "alt right" being triggered to fuck by all those roman salutes.

>b-b-but paul joseph watson never p-prepared me for this!!!!!

ah it makes me laugh

What happened to him? Wasn't it about a sensible right wing alternative without the stormfront stigma? Jumped the shark tbqh

Right on Brother.

While my bidding went nowhere, my goals have been achieved.

i never thought hailing could be so cringy. i hope he offs himself

>>b-b-but paul joseph watson never p-prepared me for this!!!!!
ESS JAY DOUB-AH-YOOS

this

this is what's called a false flag you retards
this is what you get for not immediately ostracizing the neonazis

You white nationalists need to drop the hatred for the J00s if you want to have any real chance in the United States. Most whites are Evangelicals, and they can't get enough of the Hebrew cock.

>"Alt-right founder"
>There is no "alt-right"
On the one hand it's sort of hilarious to see things like this actually work. On the other it's fucking sad.

|
|
|>
|
|

Yeah I don't know. The roman salutes might not be the best idea at least in front of the media jews. Normies are not ready for a power level reveal like that, een normies who would be sympathetic to our views.
But seriously, what was with that disgusting fat fuck? Obese people have no place in the alt-right.

SO TOLERANT

kek willing

Just as the regressive left with their anti-white identity politics, white nationalists, with their antisemitism, are their own worst enemies. And both of you radicals don't even know it.

cointelpro isnt usually allowed to publicly lead subverted groups

>le centrism master race

Seriously, just get fucked

Controlled opposition as its best, another David Dyke

>be a nazi, liberals think you are anyway

o-okay

Kek :)

youtube.com/watch?v=6RW6tLBxxqg

ATTENTION ATTENTION CUT THE TALL TREES. CUT THE TALL TREES NOW!

What a fucking retard

Fun fact and fairly related metaphor: Rain and trees have a paradoxical relationship.

It doesn't rain without trees, and trees don't grow without rain.

Plant a shitload of trees in a desolate area and you will bring rainfall to that area.

You can be nationalistic without being antisemitic, and you can restrict immigration without being irrationally racist. You can also be respectful to different races without being a cuck.

>le centrism master race
You radicals are all the same. You think moderation is trying to "find the best of both worlds" and committing the golden mean fallacy. There is objective truth, and one side of the political aisle may be closer to the truth than the other. But the side that is closer to the truth isn't always going to be right about everything, and their policies may not be right for the current circumstances. In politics you have succumb to practicality.

DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT

>all that cringe

yikes

>Plant a shitload of trees in a desolate area and you will bring rainfall to that area.
wat

Rising elevation does this, but trees?

Fuck off back to /r/altright

>those cringy, half-assed roman salutes

americans can't get fascism right

This is the problem when you accept the "alt-right" or any other label given by the media. You now have an identity that can be attacked and false-flagged.

Leaves release moisture during photosynthesis, albiet a small amount

Plant enough trees, and that moisture will form into rainclouds, and thus rainfall

or you are just a poor labor worker from china that doest want to lose his job to imigrants ? you will be the tool for the emperor

Absolutely disgusting America, you should be ashamed of yourselves for allowing glorification of genocidal maniacs! I can't wait till Trump gets in office and signs this Russian authored resolution to end Nazi bigotry once and for all.

>heil trump!
>heil victory!

stormniggers really think this is acceptable

They sweat water vapor in heat user. Its what drives everything they do the vacuum created pulls water up the tree from the roots.

Large groups of trees have been shown to directly produce rain in the weather system.

fuck off, shill

disgusting

These fucking idiots...

I have no doubt Spencer is controlled opposition

FFS Stop with the multiple threads dedicated to your pillow biting boy toy. Kill yourself, nigger.

This is cringe. Ignore. Sage.

Yep, we knew this was coming. PR smear campaign.

Isn't there a better way to signal white identity than the same thing NAZI's did with their salute??

why is "alt-right" so stupid?

Um, America thinks this is acceptable hence their vote against based Russias resolution to end Nazi glorification.

God Russia, please save us from the degenerate Nazi American scum already!

Stupid fags who go to Neo Nazi conventions aren't us.

Will President Trump disavow?

Jesus these nazi larpers have no idea how cringy this shit is

Is Soros working with the Nazis again?

sounds like a fag. Not even memeing. Sounds gayer than Tim Kaine.

Fair enough, sorry for the generalization
I'd expect nazis to do such basic things right at least. It so cringy it reeks of false-flagging

Paid Nazi's making us look bad what's new?

this

Dudes a faggot and of this is what the alternative right is you can count me out.

Full speech? I am not going to trust the Lugenpresse to give an accurate synopsis.

Yea but the Catholics know better

reminder that one third of all people lynched by the KKK were white catholics and stormniggers love the KKK

THE Sup Forums NEET SHITPOSTING SLEEPER CELLS ARE AWAKENING!

GO GO GO!!!

He sounds like a retard with no conviction. I expected something... stronger given what I had read about this.

>we were not meant to beg for moral validation from some of the most despicable creatures to ever populate the planet
Why the FUCK is this allowed? Shut this down immediately ffs.

just youtube NPI it's on Red Ice Radio in 2 parts, Spencer's speech at the end of part 2

Cringe. It would be nice to see the rise of fascism in America but the problem is our Führer is an orange buffoon. You need a leader who is intelligent, eloquent, and inspiring and can convince the masses to join the cause. Trump is the opposite, he is an obnoxious off putting personality that only pushes people to the left and makes the right look retarded which in America it mostly is.

Save the "Heils" for someone actually deserving of them, it looks especially bad when the person being Heiled wants nothing to do with it.

it's only larping until other people start doing it too.

Yes i know, its fucking disgusting! I'm not even going to listen to his supposed arguments as they are being presented by a person whose demeanor is utterly repugnant, ugh.

KIKE GASSING INCOMING
BEAUTIFUL TIME TO BE ALIVE

Like it or not, this is the way things have to go.
I'm not saying we should imitate the Nazis and start throwing Roman salutes.

I'm just saying the end point of the ride we are on, and the only way we get out of this with our race and our nations surviving, is if we unite and become militant about it to the same extent that the Nazis were.

We need to, as a people, be a force to be feared.
I don't want to do any other group any harm. I'm just tired of our decline.
I'm tired of the gradual destruction of our culture.
I'm tired of the demographic annihilation of our people in our homelands.

We have to start accepting that we are never going to be able to use entirely democratic means to solve the problems we face.

This fucking stupid LARP is revealing ALL our power levels and fucking up years of effective shilling.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING CONTROLLED OPPOSITION DAVID DUKE MUH 1930'S HEIL FAGS.

It was bound to happen, every movement gets subverted by degenerate idiots, it was pretty clear in the radix comment section, it is clear now. Sorry, don't want to be part of a group that sees nationalism through the hollywood nazi lens.

We did it better

>memes
>name dropping
>hyperbolic monologue
Cringe as fuck.

>, is if we unite and become militant about it to the same extent that the Nazis were.
do you mean by sucking muslim cock, worshiping islam, and allying with asians while declaring war on every white country in existence?

Just an attention whore. Technically he did first coin the term "alt-right", but it had a different meaning to the dank nazi pepes etc that later became associated with it. Now that we're at the point where we all agree it's a gay vague term that few of us ever used to describe ourselves anyway, he has delusions of being a leader in our awoovement.

>Germany declare war on Britain and France.

You had one but you killed him.

DO YOU DISAVOW RICHARD SPENCER?

Spencer really isn't as good a public speaker as he thinks he is. Shit is incredibly cringey, especially when he mentions memes and Sup Forums. That being said, this seems more like the media making a controversy out of nothing.

AHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA holy shit it's really happening

No, this is the beginning of someone the media wants to make a figurehead of the pro-trump young conservative movement.

kek confirms

fug, that's our leader? ok

James is an ass, and we won't be working with him again.

He's right you know. Sugarcoating it won't do anything either since then the media would just cry about "anti-Semitic dog whistles"

Spencer already is a leading figure of the pro-Trump right wing movement and has been for a while now.

I just now realized how many concerned troll shill plebbit babies exist on this board. Go back home no one here is going to be an apologist or denounce the existence of an ethnic nation in the united States

Yeah I am not feeling the Führer hype.
Maybe he needs a mustache

sweet, saved

I'm not worried because it seems trump is guided by providence so everything eventually backfires but holy shit, these fuckers. We should be more vocal against these cringy fucks. And like all fucking white power groups they are infiltrated to hell by the CIA. These morons can't bat an eyelid without the powers knowing.

Tl;dr fuck you LARPers, nobody likes stormfags. You were never welcome here, only tolerated. Now your sperging almost cost Trump the election and you are useful idiots to the globalists, just like antifa pieces of shit. You're not better than them. Fuck you.

>triggered

>Sugarcoating it won't do anything either since then the media would just cry about "anti-Semitic dog whistles"
except nobody believes the media right now
when you have people saluting trump while yelling "HEIL TRUMPLER", oh gee, it suddenly becomes believable

Trump won because of us. What you don't realize is that most of you have been riding our coat tails, its hilarious how many of you don't even know that we exist. Every single thread where the Alt-Right is mentioned there will be a horde of clueless retards who think Milo is behind it.

We popularized the term Cuckservative. He had hundreds of twitter sock accounts using the phrase, sending it to MSM outlets. We used it so heavily that through a concerted and planned attack we got it to appear on Google trends, then mainstream news outlets began actually talking about it everywhere. We destroyed Jeb's social media presence. We were hecklers at Ted Cruz rallies who turned out in support of Trump.

When the establishment GOP attacked Trump for his stance on immigration we were the ones who put forth an organized effort to attack them. We demonized them for being sellouts. Marco, Jeb, Cruz, all the GOP donors. You disorganized ineffectual faggots didn't do anything except maybe jump on the band wagon of the Twitter raids that we planned months in advance

You are fucking nobody.

I agree, I like his podcast but his prepared speeches are always cringe as fuck