In your opinion, what should the age of consent be?

In your opinion, what should the age of consent be?

No thanks Mr. FBI.

45 a lot of these adults behaving like children.

For 2D or 3D?

kek

this

Abolished, 0.

The same age to be legally able to take care of your own life. If a parent is obligated to take care of a kid, it's fair that the kid be prohibited to do things that can prejudice the parent. Underages being able to have sex is a CRIME of the modern state against the freedom of the citizens.

I like our laws.
You have to be within two years if the other person is 16 or older.
e.g, a 18 year old can, at minimum, sleep with a 16 year old, but a 19 year old can only sleep with a 17 year old.

However, all of this is at the parents discretion. If a 20 year old is sleeping with their 17 year old, they don't have to report them.

update that map user, we r 16 now.

Marriage

this

(unless we also consider arranged child marriages with 50 year old men, then nope.)

>Must be married

This is the only right answer you fucking degenerates.

>Japan
>12

Oh come on.

>oh look all these normal countries with normal ages of consent
>looks in middle east

This map is stupid and all discussions surrounding it are retarded too

The age of consent for sex is low cause back in the day you could only officially have sex if you were married. To be married the dude needed the consent of the parents of the 13 year old and if both were minors they needed the approval of all the parents to get married. It was common back in the day to marry at 20 year old with someone 5-8 year younger in pseudo arranged marriages at least here

9 of course

Also praise Allah

>turkey with a higher age of consent than germany
kek

15-16 (for 3D... )

that map it's wrong. Technically is 16 the actual number

The onset of puberty.

In my opinion, it should be my last 2 (two) digits

old enough to know proper grammar.

RARE
Brazil has a good point. Ideally, anyone should be deemed capable of consent when they are responsible for their actions. However, this would be hard to implement in practice. The best policies seem to be those which prescribe a difference in age between the two partners, eg. 19 and 17 or 15 and 14.