I'm a privileged fucking white male on vacation watching game of thrones on my uncle's yacht in the Caribbean...

I'm a privileged fucking white male on vacation watching game of thrones on my uncle's yacht in the Caribbean. Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E-IDfoZuQLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What good is your privilege if we're all just part of a computer simulation?

Why are you watching a shit show?

>privileged
>living like a Somalian

Didn't know Somalia had million dollar boats.
Wow. Really make my think jet engines throttle
Is it shit? Watching the first episode

I just marathoned the first 2 episodes. It's actually really good

D-D-David...?

RARE
A
R
E

You may not have the answer to my question, but I am going to ask it anyway. How can I make this kind of fucking money?

HOW? I am willing to do just about anything

>"""""""""""""""""""yacht"""""""""""
Is anything that isn't a raft made out of barrels a yacht in your country?

if you're so privileged how many girls have you fucked?

>Marathon
>Two episodes
The day of the rake cannot come soon enough.

I'm a privileged fucking white male on vacation in my small viennese palace, not watching game of thrones in the middle of Europe. Ask me anything

What kind of boat ya on, m8y?

My uncle is a retired aerospace engineer who traveled around the world for work. He was high ranking in his company. He said find something you like to do, get good with it and finances and start saving fuck you money for when ur 50 and you can tell everyone to tuck themselves and go do whatever you want. He's sailing around the world.
>tfw pic related
N..no?
40 foot Catamaran

This flag to me is rarer than Antarctica.

what's the internet situation? satellite? what if you sail into a different hemisphere?

You have a yacht in the Caribbean and all you can think to do is watch GoT on it then post on Sup Forums?

Jon die but resurrects
RIckon die
Tommen commit suduko
Myrcella also die
and Cersei blow up the city
have fun user

This OP. Go get some sun.

Damn, must suck to be you.

All these shows out there, and you chose the shittiest one.

Fuck you, why did you post from a rareflag I already had? Take a trip elsewhere asshole

My boat > Your boat

>▶
you dumb nigger its dark out

can you use ur whiteboi wealth to sail around the caribbean posting rare flags for pol please friendo

Are you rich yourself or all your nice stuff comes from your family money?

Do you not have a playstation?

Your watching shit TV. I just got done fucking my white wife. I'm not as jealous as I should be

I mean it sounds nice

But waiting until you're 50 to do that sounds like aids...

Sail or motor yacht?

There are sat systems but they're expensive and unreliable and you have to conserve battery juice. The boat has a Wi-Fi booster. Were stealing Wi-Fi from a hotel on shore. The islands have 4g networks but they cost fuck all to use. My connection sucks right now but its there.
Will be posting from st Lucia and st Thomas b4 going back to Ohio
Pic related

LIL BOAT

That's awesome. I have literally never seen the ocean. Sometimes I have dreams about sailing. Just forgetting everything and sailing the seas for months on end. I know all I have to do is drive out there and see it but I haven't had the time or money to do it yet. And I sure as hell can't afford a sailboat.

What are you drinking?
Have you COLONISED a Caribbean girl yet?
Does you uncle care about politics?
Would you sail around the world with him?

Does the boat have a generator or are you using batteries?

>tfw realizing all the posters from those islands were richfags on vacation and not tropical dindus

then find a bitch to have sex with you socially inept cuck

HEYYYY OP you should go check out little st james

Actually there are some people that actually lives there and that post here, you can see some of them on /carib/ on Sup Forums

Where you at? Give me coordinates, please?

where should i stay when i go to colombia in december ??

is barranquilla nice ? how about cartegena

is this a dindu? go kill OP

Oh boy we gonna have a sperg out at sea

maybe i just wanna live in big Yacht i dont steal

What internet speed to you get?

>a somali pirate that doesn't steal

fuck u nigger

Can you please tell me how to properly calibrate my Sailor FB500 (bought it off a hulk) unit? Motherfucker will not stay connected and I'm trying this shit in Union Springs, NY--hardly the middle of the desert.

Just ask him. He used to ride a bike to work in buffalo in the winter. It pays off tho.
Both
Ate the tuna I caught earlier and had a little rum and ice cream.
Yes he and my aunt think trumps racist and I was told to avoid politics as there were signs of feud with us being trump supporters.
Too many nogs. Tho there is a medical school on the island with some top tier ass. Some of them came to the resort I was in but they were all taken :/
Want to join him on his journey to New Zealand in the spring. But I also need a car.

What up Ohio bro

if you're privileged then why don't you own the boat?

Occasional cuckery, but it's a good show, the books are better.

How bad does the bathroom smell?

Did they make you sleep in the saloon?

Don't forget to stock up on water, nothing worse than a hangover on a boat and being out of water

What kind of boat are you? I have a jeanneau 54

Do you ever sail in Europe?

What's your favorite stop thus far?

>thigh socks

When she's not making that retarded donald duck face she's really attractive to me. It will be sad if she doesn't have kids.

HELLO MADA
HELLO FADA
HERE I AM AT
CAMP GRENADA

poop off the side and send pics

We have a mission for you user...

thanks for the flag faggot

I'm only 19. All in good time
Has winter come? Is it too late to brace myself?
Only when you don't leave water in the head.
I have a bed and we have an osmosis machine.
An Anteres 44i
This is my first time out with them but he found this boat in Croatia and had one custom built
I've been here 3 days so today cuz I caught a tuna. Gonna take my go pro snorkeling tomorrow.

Are you a richfag?

It's a show for normies.

Now fuck off back to >>>/reddit/

Your silence is answer enough for this OP confirmed for a underachiever leech with no success in life, loser. sad!

yo bro im posting from lower earth orbit over canada sucker. Way more epic than boat posting

See

yo im in higher earth orbit above USA give me your coords so I can rake you out of the atmosphere

youtube.com/watch?v=E-IDfoZuQLM

Kinda

Oh I went there.
It was literally nothing

Croatia is great man, Sailing in Europe is much more fun since most stops usually have 18-26 year olds partying all night.

Haha ya I was going to say be careful with the bathroom, if you don't flush the whole boat is fucked until you defumigate it.

Have the driver go full speed with the engines and make a hard left while you hold on to the sail rope, you'll fling out and it's like a massive swing

It's quite fun and usually impresses nearby chicks

Timestamp or OP is a lying faggot