Who feels like trolling the New York Times reporter (((Joe Goldstein)))?

Who feels like trolling the New York Times reporter (((Joe Goldstein)))?

Tell me what to type, and I'll twitter DM it to him.
Credible stuff ONLY, we need this guy spinning his wheels chasing shadows.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0eIxb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

come on Sup Forums!

This is too good of an opportunity to waste, and I'm not smart enough to string this guy along!

Ask him what he knows about the man in the mask

Mention they worship a cartoon frog

And why he wears it

Tell him to be careful around Sam Hyde, because the man is known to be a bit unstable.

This. Don't blow your cover.

And hate leafs

The alt-right doesn't have a leader, but it does have generals. Sam Hyde, Martin Shkreli, Milo Yiannopolis, these are the real people the alt-right looks to. Richard Spencer is some neo-nazi the MSM trotted out to make us look bad.

>Milo

Fuck off you kike loving faggot.

The movement went into full gear with the help of a racist cartoonist that goes by the nickname of "Zyklon B".

This
But dont tell him its named Pepe

These shitheads do zero research so we could make up anything that sounds believable and the write about it. This has potential

Sup Forums needs to finally grow up, like Moot grew up.

>The alt-right doesn't have a leader, but it does have generals. Sam Hyde, Martin Shkreli, Milo Yiannopolis, these are the real people the alt-right looks to. Richard Spencer is some neo-nazi the MSM trotted

Excellent. I will use this.

I'll work in the religious angle. Need a good opportunity to talk about it.
Something like:

"they worship an ancient Egyptian chaos god called Kek, who is described a a human with the head of a frog. His name in Hieroglyphics looks like a man sitting in front of a computer with a DNA strand behind it. This is how Pepe the Frog became associated with the movement."

I'll link him to the amazon frog statue too.

This is why nobody takes you children seriously. Grow up

Tell him it became a reality after one amazingly timed shitpost get

>(((Goldstein)))

lah mao not even trying to hide tee bee aych desu senpai.

Good idea, try and get moot associated with the alt-right in some way.

Milo, Laren Southern and Gavin McCuck are counterfeit Alt-Right. A good yard stick to use is is their opinions on Israel and the JQ

Also tell him the alt-right movement has a meeting every month where they sacrifice animals. New members have to drink blood

>Moot was the original organizer for the alt right, but left it to live in the shadows, influencing and pushing the Alt-Right to match his ideals

Well none of them are even American lol

This, say we are based in the bohemain grove

>Mention they worship a cartoon frog

>Mention they worship an ancient Egyptian frog god of chaos.

Mention Notch as a general too!

Blame it all on reddit

Please send them this! Top keks ensured.

Tell him it originated on Reddit and 9Gag

>Also tell him the alt-right movement has a meeting every month
This; ask if he wants to come to one of their strategic planning committee meetings

say that you got funding from Adult Swim, they had a slush fund where they were appropriating funds to political parties to bring alternative comedy to politics

hence the name alt-right

It should be

>Christopher "Moot" Poole, the founder of Sup Forums was the original organizer for the alt right, but left it to live in the shadows, influencing and pushing the Alt-Right to match his ideals

just so it's clearer who it is

So, I sent this to him:
>The alt-right doesn't have a leader, but it does have generals. Sam Hyde, Martin Shkreli, Milo Yiannopolis, these are the real people the alt-right looks to. Richard Spencer is some neo-nazi the MSM trotted out to try and discredit the movement.

>they worship an ancient Egyptian chaos god called Kek, who is described a a human with the head of a frog. His name in Hieroglyphics looks like a man sitting in front of a computer with a DNA strand behind it. This is how the Frog became associated with the movement.

>You can see the idols they like to buy here: (link to kek statue on amazon)

I want to work Momiji Inubashiri from Touhou in there as well.

We want him to research and learn the most insane bullshit he can find that might actually be real so he writes a story on it that makes him look like Hillary, afraid of a cartoon frog and making conspiracy theories about the opposition.

This this this this. Sounds plausable and many keks will be had. None of this gay Milo Gavin cuck shit.

pls stop mentioning sam hyde reeeeee i want s2 of world peace you assholes

ask him if he'll stick a sharpie in his pooper.

tell him that they cant get laid so they hate imigrants and blacks

TELL HIM ABOUT MOOT, FAGGOT

True memes never die.

Make sure to spell it out: The alt-right are austistic faggots who worship a cartoon frog, and are a cancer that needs to be cut from the right-wing.
Also, they've been cucked (by nazis).

Ahaha he typed it get back to your shitty milk bag life leaf, enjoy Trudeau while we MAGA

screencap this

Try to work in the fact the alt right was started because of the popularity of blacked.com and how all the white women were being taken away

You're going to get MDE kicked off adult swim. You're just giving this guy fodder to attack Sam

twitter.com/night_0f_fire/status/798811100934352896
archive.is/0eIxb

How does this sound?
>Also, Christopher Poole (Aka "moot"), the original founder of Sup Forums was the original organizer for the alt right, but left it to live in the shadows, influencing and pushing the Alt-Right to match his ideals. He "sold" the website to a Hiroyuki Nishimura (AKA "Hiroshima") to help cover his tracks.

This.

A mascot that we use to communicate with each other is a wolf-girl from a video game. The girl has different costumes to display emotions and locations of our members

To be clear, he'll outright deny this if you ask him directly. He is one of the few moles that the alt right has managed to get into Google, and he doesn't want to be blackballed.

Do not tell him about the masked man.

His masteeplan must remain a secret for now. Keep a cool head.

Which website phaggot?

Make it explicit.

Screencap the messages OP, without em your entering dangerous depths of faggotry

Say followers of KEK demand sacrifices through Ebola and hypothermia (winterchan and ebolachan)

I will add this. Haven't sent it to him yet:

>Also, Christopher Poole (Aka "moot"), the original founder of Sup Forums was the original organizer for the alt right, but left it to live in the shadows, influencing and pushing the Alt-Right to match his ideals. He "sold" the website to a Hiroyuki Nishimura (AKA "Hiroshima") to help cover his tracks. To be clear, he'll outright deny this if you ask him directly. He is one of the few moles that the alt right has managed to get into Google, and he doesn't want to be blackballed.

Have we started the fire?

Whatever you say Christopher, serves you right for abandoning us.

This
Invite him in some shithole, maybe a non-white ghetto where he could get raped by the monkeys living there.

That's perfect, but pls screen capture.

I'm OP. I'm already a faggot.

you'll never work for Buzzfeed, Joe!

You'll be writing serious articles and heavy hitting thinkpieces your whole life!

The man with the frog head might be wearing a mask... If you removed it... Would he die?

Explain how the gods of Egypt have never been associated with demonology, and like the gods of Greece / Rome are not hated by the Church. This is because they were agents of God, taken away because they were being worshiped.

The gods of Babylon, however, are those we seek to oppose by awakening the ancient KEK. God says to have no other gods before him, but is there a prohibition on other gods? In using them to combat demons? Babylonian gods like Moloch are demons. They must be stopped. Only we can fix. Sad!

this isn't a girl fag, wait for him to respond

And go back to Britainstan, Milo.
No one cares about your blackman-fucking kike ass.

This could be hours.
Besides, he solicited me for more information,so information dumps are OK.

Do you still want more info on Momji?

invite him to a plebbit cuck meeting and tell him it's a monthly alt right initiation ritual for new members

>125x70

A FUCKING LEAF

I am completely confused as to why you neckbeard trump alt-right fags co-opted my wolf waifu to be your mascot. Who approved this? I dont get it at all.

/tg/ did you nigger

She's not you're waifu, she's a shmup.

Tell him who our true leader is...

bump

>Milo Yiannopolis,

Fuck off homo

Don't get me wrong i have no issue with seeing Momiji while browsing this board but you have to appreciate that it's harder to jack off to these cartoons if they have trump hats badly photoshopped onto them

Any update, faggot?

this will end very well

op is ded

I've been trying to buy one of those statues but they're from the museum of Cairo gift shop and very hard to come buy. I'm on several waiting lists. If anyone knows a source please tell.

>moot was the original organizer of the alt-right

lost my shit at that