>ITS HAPPENING!
NEW POWER IS RISING!

>ITS HAPPENING!
NEW POWER IS RISING!

>ITS HAPPENING!
NEW POWER IS RISING!
youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk

It's good. :-)

Fucking embarrassing. Makes us normie Trump supporters look bad. You faggots hijacked the term alt-right. Go gas yourselves, weirdos.

How embarrassing

Controlled opposition. Just ignore it.

why are americans so fucking stupid

No one else is going to ignore it which is the problem. Somehow we let them label us and then we somehow got a leader???

Look at the little bitch who went up screaming BOO YEAH I HAVE PALM TOO LOOK AT MEEE BOO YEAH ZIONISM FOR LYFFE

CRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEE

eh, pretty good b8

maybeee 6/10

wowkaboodles! now we don't have to correct the record.

The record is correcting itself for us.

>literally hailing
Good god these idiots have no self-awareness.

lmao
alt-right is just a label (((they))) can attach and file them away

I couldn't make It past 3 seconds, too much cringe, I do not want to identify with them.

Alt-right isn`t a meme invented by the Hitlery Killton. Glad to see this cuck assumed the meme and now we can get rid of it.

*is

This dude looks like a Depression-era Bible salesman.

now you guys know i feel whenever wetbacks waving mexican flags shouting AZTLAN and FUCK WHITEY get posted on here.

I reformatted my bible to read like an encyclopedia.

I'd share it with all of you if capitalism wasn't so fucked up right now.

What the fuck why so many cucks in this thread?

The alt right is in line with everything/pol/ has supported in its entire history.

We need to support the alt right. Stop being contrarian faggots so you feel smart

Do you have palm? I have palm. Wanna see my dick? Have you seen Bibi's!?!? Omg palllllm. Earthquakes. Third temple. Blasphemous histories. War with iran. Fence. Romneycare

Out of all the things I've personally seen from these people, that was probably the best

>trump isn't literally hitler
>is literally hitler
Haavara

I liked the speech. If he could do it without all the Sieg Heils and neo-nazi/skinhead stuff, it might be palatable to some normies' tastes in America.

So many people calling this guy out and removing themselves from it, yet you faggots wish for it when its not happening. Cowards who are scared of being judged in public for admitting its what you wanted and jumping in.

These dudes sure are faggots and the OP sounds like he has zero testosterone in his body, but I feel they are to be applauded. Clearly they're autitistic as fuck but they're making a genuine effort to improve themselves, so why not. Also lmao at that fucking human garbage walking through the full final shot

they liked the dab, maybe they'll like this. It's cool to see
Agreement? huh?

No you're dangerous retards and professional shills who don't read the Bible

You gotta' go back.

A FUCKING LEAF
Also fuck off you CTR shill Sup Forums is not one person.
This 'alt-right' BS is zionist garbage. I myself refuse to be fooled and led into a trap by the kikes.
We will rise truly some day. You better flee from Canada when we get there you slimy Jew.

Fucking LARPing nazi faggot

Absolutely this these fucks are why we can't have anything good, fucking weirdos. Digits please confirm.

These LARPers just keep ruining our shit

shadilay

>I have 0 testostetone because its at your moms face right now faggot

Do not let these fucks be apart of Trumps movement. They are obvious plants. DO NOT LET THEM IN

not like that...

POSEURS
>POSEURS
POSEURS
>POSEURS
POSEURS
>POSEURS
POSEURS
>POSEURS
POSEURS
>POSEURS
POSEURS
>POSEURS
POSEURS
>POSEURS
POSEURS
>POSEURS

fuck this idiots they trying to hijack the memewar

fucking hilariously cringey
>we don't g-huh- we don't gain
these guys suck ass at public speech. Pure autists. Probably ITT right now.

You retard.

You absolute retard.

I'm not gonna sieg heil some ivy league faggot I've never heard of, jumping on a trend movement that will disappear in five years, because I want to rush TDoTR a full decade ahead of schedule.

Normies need to fucking learn their place, lurk, and shut the fuck up. The alt-right is a divide and conquer tactic, just like every other goosestepping bunch of retards that has popped up and faded to obscurity in the last 50 years.

>digits please confirm
weak....fucking weak

hitler was only one of keks incarnations.