Nigger migrants mistake Arab fishers for Italian coastguard, sink their own ship and drown

>see a bunch of arabs
>mistake them for italians

Poetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw

Other urls found in this thread:

answers.com/Q/Do_fish_get_aids
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how did they drown so quickly?

Niggers can't swim

Italians can't swim

I've literally seen a fucking chicken swim how is it possible that they can't?

Thank you Based Poseidon

They stayed vertical and panicked.

How they drowned it literally 20 seconds I don't know.

T
TO
TO
T

K
KE
KEK
KE
K

Was getting sunk part of their plan?

Actually yes.

WAIT, NIGGERS CAN TELL SHITALIANS AND ARABS FROM THEIR OWN KIND?

>that thick luigi accent
>arab

weak ruse attempt desu

>don't know how to swim
>get on a shitty raft to cross the sea and intentionally sink your own boat

I fucking hate that these people are taking over europe.

So does this prove once and for all that Italians aren't white?

You forgot
>They all cram into a shitty fucking raft with the intention of finding a real boat to save them
>They don't even fucking plan what to do when they find a boat
>Instead of calmly and rationally asking for help they all scream and shove each other into the water trying to climb aboard
Seriously, how fucking retarded do you have to be to do this plan and not even think ahead to when you actually find a boat? They may have gotten on board if they acted fucking civilized.

How can you watch this and not feel bad for those people? Are you all sociopaths?

>and intentionally sink your own boat

Nah, they just rush at any ship like my cat chase the red laser. What happens then is that they capesize and then drown.

WHY didn't they just float on their backs?

Hypothermia could kick in by seconds or hours, it interacts with people...or niggers...differently.

The water is meditteranean, cold yes but not exactly arctic waters. No matter, Hypothermia and panic = a bunch of dead cosby's in a pool

arab just records a video of africans drowning and pointing out their floating corpses instead of trying to help them

are arabs our guy?

>Slovenia
Easy for you to say when they dont want to come to your country to leech and ruin it for everyone.

THANK YOU POSEIDON

Thank you based Poseidon

>be mudshit who is the leader of boat
>it's actually a shitty raft with a bunch of other shitskins on it
>see a boat
>I thought I heard "MAMA MIA, IT'S-A THE REFUGEES" from the boat
>as the leader, I scream "durka burqa allah snakbar, it's the coast guard!"
>we sink the boat
>as I'm swimming, I hear something familiar
>it's arabic
>mfw I sunk my raft because I mistook my own kind for the Italians
>mfw I'm drowing
>mfw I will never know how it feels to rape Swedish women with my brother Ahmed

I want more like this

Is the camera man yelling 'karma! karma! karma!' at 0:38?

BUAHAHAHA HOW DO YOU EVEN DROWN??? LIKE NIGGA JUST DRINK THE WATER DON"T BREATH IT IN xDDdDD

no
im happy they chose to reduce my tax bill

It's will known that arabs are viciously racist towards niggers and they have been forever. Someone should link the old image of all the quotes from ancient arabs about how stupid nigs are.

Just put refugees + capesize on google news.
It's the same thing over and over again, like they never learn. My cat is more likely to finally catch the red dot than those people to stop drowning en masse.

I guess they're going to have to get google search to help them out.

i feel bad that they were so fuckn retarded

I have no words for this.

Just send out decoy boats and watch the groids self-scuttle. Europe is saved.

There aren't just two options: 1) pro-immigrant; 2) sociopath

you know?

you can still feel bad for them and see it as a disgraceful accident while having your stances on immigration

you don't have to be an insensitive asshole who cheers at people's death

do you know how painful death by drowning is?

it's easy for you, in your comfy middle class home, behind the keyboard

I would feel bad for them if they weren't sinking the ships. If it was an accident, fine, but if you willingly get on a boat and know that it's going to be sunk, you're an idiot and probably deserve to drown.

(You)

I only feel sadness seeing fellow non-cucked white people die.

the arabic word for nigger is the same as the word for slave

thank you mr poseidon

Go breathe in a bunch of water and then you come back and tell me how it went.

If you are panicking you breathe heavy and if you take deep breaths of lots of water you drown.

What could he do to help? It was a fishing boat not a rescue vehicle. They threw ropes down for them to climb.
If they tried to rappel down and physically grab them they would be pulled under

What ever happened to that meme? Googles goona goog has such a nice ring to it.

I don't think stupid people deserve to suffer unspeakably and die from drowning

how about that?

Lmao if drowning is so painful why did a boat full of niggers just do it on purpose

I've gotten to the point where i actually don't feel anything when watching people die

It sounds edgy but that's just how it is

2 weeks ago my 83 year old grandma passed away, i watched everyone crying at her funeral and felt bad because i wasn't feeling sad or anything

I do. Makes the world a slightly better place each time.

I don't feel bad for them. They aren't escaping war or an oppressive government. They aren't brave for trying to get gibmedats from Sweden and germany

shadilay
Italy is full

Thank you Mr Poseidon

Are these people retarded? Look at them floating on their stomachs instead of their backs. Typical black comedians.

you need to speak to a mental health professional about that

they aren't brave, but they're still human and I feel bad for them

thanks mr scientist

Ocean closed on account of aids

I just remind myself what they would do to the crew once they are on the boat, or what they will do to their wives when they arrive in europe.

I did fap to this

thank you mr Poseidon

Makes me scared. Can fish get aids?

I don't think they deserve to rape europeans all willy nilly.

This. What the fuck is wrong with Sup Forums?

Sort of, but there is another feeling of dread that they would try and spread over the world and displace my people. So I can look at it and feel bad for them, but also realize that the best choice isn't to help them.

This is the true struggle of being a man. You must do the hard thing, and choose your family over strangers, your nation over foreigners.

You think we don't feel, but we actually acknowledge the responsibility we have to our own people who are powerless without us.

Women will let their giving hearts lead their country into ruins. They know no other way.

>every refugee is a murderer and a rapist
Yeah, right.

Wow, you're so extreme! You're like those 4channers on Sup Forums. Radical.

tybp

>posted by a German
every fucking time

>niggers
>human

>>>>plebbit

I just fapped to the notion of you fapping to it.

Niggers can't float either..... unless they're dead that is. That's why there are literally zero googles in olympic swimming

Darwin Awards exist for a reason

It's like they're fucking retarded
Grade A immigration material

wtf i love islam now

>You think we don't feel, but we actually acknowledge the responsibility we have to our own people who are powerless without us.
Can you feel responsibility to Europeans without cheering at people dying?
If I can do that, why can't you?
I see the problem with immigration, just like you, but I don't want them to suffer and die.

I fapped to your post too because I could.

I do a cost-benefit analysis.

It's objectively better for Europe in all kinds of ways that they drown in the Mediterranean.

oh noo all of these poor astrophysicists and brain surgeons :((((((((

>Yeah right
yes, it is right. Good, so we agree on that.

>do you know how painful death by drowning is?

You are still breathing so I cannot expect you actually know the answer to this. Obviously not since it's supposedly one of the nicest and calmest ways to go since it doesn't hurt in any way and the panic disappears way before you consciousness.

And no. I don't personally feel bad for them. Almost all life that lives close to the equator is degenerate trash and will only ever function as parasites on society. It is not sociopathy or psychopathy, it truly comes from a place of empathy. The love I feel towards my country and the love I feel for the Niggers who have the balls to stay in Africa in fucking huts made of shit, because their able bodied youth are killing themselves (((LITERALLY))) for the off chance of grabbing some pussy.

TL;DR
>they don't deserve their lives.

>a disgraceful accident
But it's not. They sink their own boat on purpose, it is not an accident. They are blackmailing Europeans by saying "save us or it is your fault that we die :^)" and then proceed to ruin everything in the homeland of the people who saved them. Dealing drugs, raping women, stabbing old folk in the streets. They are subhuman and I have no sympathy for them.

how can you see the bataclan and not feel bad for your own people?

I fapped to your comment. Well spoken fellow American.

Greed, low intellect from being malnourished & no educate

also black

Underrated

>dat video
>a little over 1 billion Africans now
>2 billion Africans by 2050
>4 billion Africans by 2100....

>Do you really think ALL polar bears are dangerous, vicious man killing beasts?! UGH!

When i have to choose between one of those geniuses as my new neighbour or one of those geniuses at the bottom of the sea, i choose the latter, thanks.

Checked, how new are you faggot

Reminder that these niggers sink their boats in front of the cost guard so that they get rescued.

Reminder that at this point everyone in Africa has heard of the "get gibs quick" scheme of hopping on a boat and drowning yourself in front of the coast guard by now.

When I was in the Navy, most of the recruits who failed the swim test were niggers.

I AM FUCKING WHITE

>That's why there are literally zero googles in olympic swimming

Who said I was cheering?

You know the great rhetoric of humanitarians is that every life matters. This is objectively not true, and every African we save is a European or American that won't be born because we have to take care of them like a adult autistic child.

It's hard to see it for what it is. It hurts a little maybe? We have no choice though. Should we let Africans colonize America and Europe?

Good plan, actually.

>literally sinking your own boat
what a bunch of shits

And they're all headed your way. Thank god for the Atlantic.

answers.com/Q/Do_fish_get_aids

No. Everything that they did once they started out to sea was their own stupid decision. They were asking to die trying to cross the mediterranean on an inflatable skiff.
The only sadness I felt is that people had to be born into completely shitty countries in the first place, where they learn only to be shitty humans that only live to screw it up for everyone else.

Edgy faggots

These aren't the same people. If I saw a bunch of mohammedan terrorists drowning I would probably be laughing with you guys.