HOLY FUCKING SHIT

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN IS ACTUALLY DOING IT:

>Trump's potential Homeland Security director accidentally reveals plan to redefine arrested illegals as 'criminals' and deputize cops to help deport them

>His plan, parts of which are no longer a secret, would also build 1,989 miles of new barriers on the Mexican border and tweak voting laws to exclude illegal immigrants. Kobach would also vet immigrants from terror-prone countries by asking them about Sharia law, jihad and 'equality of men and women.'
>in addition to the 386 miles of existing actual wall within ... entire 1,989 miles planned for rapid build.>

>BUILD WALL
>ILLEGALS ARE CRIMINALS, GET DEPORTED
>DEPORTATION POLICE FORCE
>LEGAL IMMIGRANT VETTING
>SPECIAL EMPHASIS ON MUDSLIMES AND THEIR SHITTY RELIGION

HAHA!

I, for one, am happy to have voted for this man. MAGA!

Link:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3958422/Potential-cabinet-pick-accidentally-shows-photographers-homeland-security-plan-redefines-arrested-illegals-criminals-deputizes-cops-help-deport-them.html

I told you this, guys, I always did. From the beginning.

>accidentally

Please tell me you don't actually think it was an accident.

OH MAN I AM LAFFIN!

HAHAHAHAHA

BUMP

Nice!

>n-no guys, trump is just a hillary plant

The bottom left of that sheet says something about "voter rolls" and "draft amendments to national voter ..."? Is he going to change the voting system?????

And the libtard whining, after he won.

>2017
>Big Don is inaugurated
>builds wall
>deports illegals and rapefugees
>vets the mudslimes extremely
>there's a fucking deportation force

It couldn't get comfier than this, lads

Did someone say deportation force and religious screening?

Why yes we did... There a problem with that Sven?

Thanks for your input, Ahmed.

Probably the part about making it impossible for illegals to vote.

FUCK, I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS PRESIDENCY.

WE DESERVE THIS, BROS.

TO ALL OF MY MEME WAR VOLKSGENOSSEN, HEILT EUCH IM SIEGERKRANZ!

I think he's one of us, fellas. They're not all cucks.

What a good time to be American, can you annex my shithole pls? id suck ur dicks and then call myself american

>They're not all cucks.

Oh fuck the hell yes

well they're not. The reason Sweden is so strange is because the swedes used to be extremely xenophobic per default.

>tweak voting laws to exclude illegal immigrants
>tweak law
>to exclude
>ILLEGAL
>immigrants

are you telling me it's currently legal, for people who have illegally entered our country, to vote, as legal citizens do?

You don't appriciate curious Adolf? You some kind of newfags or secretely British?

Not even mad.

FOUR
DIMENSIONAL
CHESS

I am thoroughly convinced the trump presidency will be the highlight of my political life. He may end up being the best president we have ever had. Though I'm conflicted because lefties are usually the ones who die in terror attacks.

ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING

I do, just thought you were trying to use him as an insult, my bad sven

OFFENSE!

>conceal carrying a club
user, for FUCKS sake.

Drumpfkins actually think drumpf is hitler? HAHAHA!!! YOU'RE BEING PLAYED BY A CONMAN
VOTE CRUZ AND MAKE SURE THIS SLIMY LIBERAL WITH NEW YORK VALUES DOESN'T GO ANYWHERE NEAR THE WHITE HOUSE

>pic related

Hey dawg, don't be talkin' shit on my little shorty right der. Dat der be my Glawk .40, nigguh. Tonquavious dun told me dat shit was a glawk. Why he lie?

Why a wad of 100 dollars and not crack and an EBT card?

>ILLEGALS ARE CRIMINALS
you know there's a serious problem when this is considered controversial

Oh Fug! The last Cruz missile! Possibly the last of its kind!

SURELY THIS IS THE END OF DRUMPFS CAMPAIGN!

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS CTR, IT IS A REPUBLICAN FUNDED LIE.

> equality of men and women
WHAT THE FUCK!?
TRUMP BLEW IT

NINETEEN EIGHTY-NINE!

NINETEEN EIGHTY-NINE!

>POST YFW ONE THOUSAND, NINE HUNDRED, AND EIGHTY-NINE (1989)

In certain states, like Commiefornia... Yes.

"oops"

why is polan so angry

>KOBACH PLAN
YOU HAVE TO KOBACH

The point isn't about whether or not it's legal for them to vote, the point is that they can vote in a lot of states because asking for ID when you show up at the booth "be wayciss".

Europe really is a shithole...

MMGA, I heard you guys are considering gun legalization, that's should help

>accidentally

Because it's rightful German clay.

Trump is going to make this the best Christmas ever.

This like when Russia "accidentally" revealed a paper showing their nuclear-warhead submarine torpedo

It's a purposeful leak meant to grab your attention

The Russians did it to make sure the Americans know MAD is still a thing, anti-ICBM systems or no

Trump is doing it just to let us know he really, actually will BUILD A WALL, since many people were skeptics about it

>accidentally

>tweak voting laws to exclude illegal immigrants.
Aren't they already excluded bewilderedanimegirl.jpg?

Good job America

That's rayciss yo

Not from certain states, and the counting of ballots for even federal elections is up to individual states to screen illegals.

There's a good reason why Hillary got 1.5 million more votes after counting California.

Shiposters étrangère reporting in!

Nope, see

Nope... But soon, and then the left will have to struggle to return to its former seat of power, this timeline is truly turning great!

>implying thats a bad thing

In fact I have a Muslim friend who is all for it.

Fuck off Sweden

No shit, the fact that anyone thinks any of this is an "accident" only shows how retarded liberals really truly are.

>The softening on immigration shit was literally all fake
kekerooni

>Ghetto thug advance starter pack.

>Trump is doing it just to let us know he really, actually will BUILD A WALL, since many people were skeptics about it

More like a call signifying that it has finally become time.
Remember, the only reason the Third Reich failed was because of the interference of the States. The super combo of US+RUS, which we might be witnessing within a few years, will be an unstoppable force if they decide to go full WHITE POWER. Nato would disband, considering the wealthiest countries within it are either on good political terms with both enemies and would therefore know resistance is futile, or full on fascist already (switzerland, you are hiding the facts from the libtards in such a beautiful way and I love it you degenerate, pagan bastards)
China would probably agree to disagree after the meltdown of Korea. And when the long, cold war with Japan concludes, there will no longer be any men, except whites with yellow fever, to defend the country.

It's a loaded question to weed out the mudslides.

>Remember, the only reason the Third Reich failed was because of the interference of the States
>danish education

those fucking meme ball threads

>Secret plan
This was literally the fucking plan all along there's no secret being revealed here what the fuck

That's cool and all, but Mudslimes are actually allowed to feign their beliefs for the purpose self-preservation and spreading of Islam

How are they going to weed out these savages for real

>Trump says he'll only deport "criminal aliens" to assuage public.
>Redefines "criminal alien" to refer to any illegal immigrant that is arrested, then deputizes police to take part in deportation measures.

they are criminals

> Potential-cabinet-pick-accidentally-shows-photographers-homeland-security-plan-redefines-arrested-illegals-criminals-deputizes-cops-help-deport-them
>accidentally-shows
>accidentally
Rrrriiiiiight, accidentally

Maybe we'll luck out and disqualify some African as well.

>Psycho muzzies get BTFO
>Only hardworking non-degenerates allowed
>Screening programs are so good only the best the world has to offer can come through
>Hatred disappears
>religious and racial bias start to disintegrate
>Americans embrace multiculturalism under the guise of white nationalism
>white genocide continues unimpeded
Why didn't you stop it

>break federal immigration law
>not a criminal
Why was this ever a thing

>some
You mean most non-westerners.

Nah, Hitler killed the Jews and expanded his country's borders to kill Jews outside of his reach.
Not alike to deportation or strict immigration laws at all

This is a good start, a very good start

However, the permanent solution is to tweak laws such that they naturally leave, even the legal ones
You can do it too. Just a firmer enforcement of the wage laws and limiting of benefits. Quite easy

brilliant

Hitler gave them an ultimatum to leave ( without money or luggage)

they didnt take it
then got put into caps for being greedy kikes

Actually Hitler set up a program in partnership with Israel to transfer Jewish assets to Israel when they emigrated

wow , see he was such a nice guy

fuck I hope this is real

You're over estimating the intelligence of a mudslime

Camps to put illegals in while they wait for deportation when?

TOPKEK

>literally wants to round people up into camps for coming from the wrong culture
>h-he's not like hitler at all you stupid libtards!

BTW, this faggot is our current Sec. of Defense and he has 0 military experience.

>t. mohammed

im ok with this

> Hey whitey let us come in so we can replace you.
Fuck off.

kek wills it

Holy shit

"new """"""BARRIERS"""""""

fucking wetback nigger loving president is a failure

either build that fucking stone wall or kys

NEXT

Hey, it worked on 6 trillion immigrants before, we only have 12 million

those fucking eyes man jesus

The god emperor has delivered us!

>the wrong culture
couldn't have said it better myself. In America, we live and let live, which means that we don't let in anyone who wants to hurt us for our ways of life. We are a wide spectrum of types of people, and there are many muslims wo hate some of those groups and want to hurt them. They're from the WRONG culture and they're not allowed in. Sorry, goatfucker. I guess you'll have to murder gays in your own shithole country.

This. If you're smart, you'll buy stocks in concrete distributors that do business in Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, and/or southern California.

Wouldn't the price have gone up already?

I too have a muslim friend, but he is against it.
He blew up over it.

I ALMOST typed out a post saying something like "Well, fuck that guy," but I didn't. Subtle, 8/10.