"sips tea"

"sips tea"

>A leaf drinking leaf juice

*watches canada burn*

60 years without Hitler looks gay

Wow. Warsaw is ugly as fuck. I'm genuinely shocked.

>implying

are there any genuine Canadians left or are they all just like OP- poos, chinks, and Ahmeds shitting up this board with their pro-open borders bullshit?

>Meanwhile in Poland with 0 immigrants...
>but after 50+ years of crippling Communist regime that ensured no economical or technical progress has been made
Fixed it for you you leaf fuck. Poland is glorious and currently one of the last hopes for degenerate Europe.

Still here unfortunately

It was the communists that liberated east Europe from fascism and put an end to the holocaust. Without their sacrifices, Poland would not exist today.

>10 years with Hitler= 100% german population
>60 years without Hitler= 10% german population, the rest is slavic, turk, and mongrel racemix

First one should be named
>Japan after a single immigrant

>source: Schlomo Baruch Goldberg Silverstein

"A polish state must exist" - Adolf Hitler

"brews tea in ocean"

It was the communists who have signed the Hitler-Stalin pact and... oups

Pajeet

Did you remember to poo in the loo today?

Non-pozzed A FUCKING LEAF reporting in. Been on Sup Forums and 4chin for 7 years. Not all leafs are shills and cucks. Though disturbingly I have noticed a lot of shills and shitposters with leaf flags. But we are the second most prevalent country on here so idk

oh look, it's another "juxtapose the best locations of one country with the worst locations in another" thread

and from a fucking leaf, of course

how original

saged, reported, and hidden

Can a country maintain it's population without problems? Lets say births and deaths cancel each other out, and you're left with 100 million people. Is it such a bad thing to remain at 100m indefinitely?

My geography teacher makes it sound like you always have to have an ever higher birth rate, or be constantly letting immigrants into your country. Someone explain this plz

t. first year college student

I don't want to be a leaf

underrated

WMD are people too you atomicfissionphone

The current systems in place rely on constant growth. We always have to have more people so we can have more money.

fuck you leaf.

As JIDF I agree with this logic.

Your teacher is a kike

There is literally nothing wrong with having a population shrink. Obviously the economy will shrink and people will be less wealthy overall but our societies are so incredibly advanced that we'd still easily be able to make sure everyone is sheltered, fed, and healthy. The meme that we need to have a constantly growing population forever is ridiculous on its face and a literal kike lie