Tucker Carlson BTFOs a nu-male

youtube.com/watch?v=CVcKsecg2Uk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rGpykAX1fo
youtube.com/watch?v=QopIJgLAueU
youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ&index=32&list=PLNXe9v97CXYvnBq0Jm-aB3mpmm74N06qu
youtube.com/watch?v=CISoGx8qzCE
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/01/donald-trump-is-shocking-vulgar-and-right-213572
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tucker Carlson is a nu-male though. Why is he eating his own?

That was fast!

Holy shit that cuck got btfo

Something tells me he's not gonna be showing this to his future history students

Is he, heh, dare I say it ... /our guy/, lads?

Tucker Carlson is starting to grow on me. He wrecks people but is very polite about it.

hahaha holy shit
these btfo are usually fag as fuck but this Tucker guy has made it happen lately.

Can't pucker the tucker?
???

I've liked him for a while but didn't think he could anchor a show entirely by himself. Happy to say he proved me wrong, if he keeps it up then he's a shoe-in for O'Reilly's replacement.

>"why is it flag burners are always rich kids? why don't we see HVAC kids burning American flags?"

holy shit haha

meh, it didn't get anywhere, waste of time.

WHEN DID TUCKER CARLSON TURN INTO SUCH A MERCILESS DEMOLISHER OF LIBERALS???

there wasn't really a "GOTCHA, BITCH!" moment in OP's video, here's a superior one of tucker annihilating someone:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rGpykAX1fo

Well he said "We should diversify Hampshire collage."
And he probabbly meant is"The liberal voice chamber that exists in american collages should be destroyed."

When are you off the payroll, CTR?

He still BTFO'd that little snobby cuck, he was completely embarrassed

That's, and I hate to use this word on pol, literally exactly what he meant

>implying CTR's payroll is drying up

they can pay them in iphones and tablets if they ever run out of cash, credits, and shekels

"Do you yearn for more diversity on your campus, or are you happy in a world where everyone thinks like you?"

"..............I think diversity is a different word when you're applying it to political standpoints....... um......."

MUH DIVERSITY only means what I want it to mean when it's convenient.

Jesus, this fucking kid.

>there wasn't really a "GOTCHA, BITCH!"
What is the medium yearly income? Um... I don't know It's $60,000 the same amount for your yearly education that your parents pay for. If your such a SJW why aren't you picking fruit in Washington?

I kinda think he got BTFO

>tfw a SJW drops this buzzwords

AND THIS GAPED TOOTH LISPY VOICED FAGGOT THAT THINKS HIS PARENTS EARNED ALL THERE WEALTH FROM BLOOD MONEY FROM THE SLAVES AND NATIVES OF THE LAND IS GOING TO BE A HISTORY TEACHER.......HOLY SHIT....

THIS IS THE FUTURE....

WE GOT 4 YEARS LEFT.

IF WE DONT SOLVE THIS NU-MALE PROBLEM WITH IN THAT TIME ITS OVER.

>there wasn't really a "GOTCHA, BITCH!" moment in OP's video
this

as retarded as the faggot's views were he was still able to get his "points" across

waste of 6 minutes

TUCKER "KEK-DESTROYER" CARLSON

Look up the guy named john dwork. he went to the same cuck college as this kid and literally majored in frisbee.

The Donald btfo Tucker years ago

Is it just me or did Tucker get BTFO?

He had nothing to say except 'ur rich, only rich ppl think this way' and even then the kid threw back at him that it got him on his show. I like Tucker, I just don't see what everyone here is seeing. Unless I'm being trolled then idk

based trump

The points put across were undermined by what Tucker said, though. No false advertising here.

The reporter resorted to inflammatory questions, and attacks to character. The nu-male mostly spat up college rhetoric from zer professors.

Daniel Vogel
>Vogel means Bird in german
>Bird = Cuckoo
>Cuckoo = Cuck

It all makes Sense now

This , he does it without the sort of yelling that Hannity/O'Reilly sometimes resorts to, which makes it easier for normies to see how based Tucker is.

>yfw he teaches in an innercity school and gets stabbed by a negro

>tucker
such a shitty millennial name

hes /ourguy/

>effeminate little prick
>from Portland
goddam are these people made in some machine? they're so predictable.

that's fine and all but his name sucks

Someone please nuke this fucking gay ass piece of shit state. Holy shit I have to live in this fucking state filled with these fucking faggots, it's no wonder we're taxed up the fucking ass

>median family income is less than tuition at hampshire college

what the fuck

colleges have grown quite cancerous in the last few decades

TC is fast becoming my favorite lib destroyer.

More like he set the kid up to destroy himself. Sometimes all it takes is giving these people a pulpit to spout their idiocy from to get normal people's attention enough to shout them down for good.

I think it's around $32,000, might be wrong though

seriously, Tuck is awesome as fuck

We need to think on a deeper level on why they burn the flag. Why they reject the flag. Why they take down the flag.

All things being equal, it should be a symbol that unites America or any other country.

These students have a globalist mindset. They do not like America. It's as simple as that. They denounce and renounce their national heritage and truly want to dismantle the national identity for its "sins." They have the opportunity to make things better but are just turning people away.

I'm in full support of burning the flag as a free speech matter, but I wish these idiots would understand why they're burning it.

>IT REPRESENTS AMERICAN IMPERIALISM AND POLICE BRUTALITY THEY WEAR IT ON THEIR ARMS

So why the fuck are these assholes not marching on Washington to protest King Obama?

Because Obamas a nigger and libcucks are too big a fags to insult someone when they aren't white

>SAVAGED

It got funny at the end where Tucker was pretty much calling the guy pathetic to his face without him realizing it.

You are giving them to much credit, they are to rich and spoiled to actually have an opinion of globalism.

They burn the flag because its viewed as an extreme form of virtue signaling. These fucking liberals spend their lives trying to be the most extreme and virtuous of the sheep.

They honestly have no strong feelings towards anything at all. They are half assed spoiled children.

They are useful idiots but don't know any better, I'll grant you that.

There has to be a subconscious reason why they burn it.

Burning the police flag of the LAPD or some shit would make more sense. But the American flag is arguably the most recognizable symbol around the globe, for good and bad reasons.

But yes they are half-assed spoiled kids. I'd love for them to live their regular life in an ISIS-controlled town.

I pray to KEK that this commie cuck is never allowed to get near a school where he will be teaching children.

TUCKED AND FUCKED
U
C
K
E
D

A
N
D

F
U
C
K
E
D

He looks top cute here

But we are oppressing ISIS

pls B reel

>They honestly have no strong feelings towards anything at all. They are half assed spoiled children.
So much this. My cousin from Hong Kong is here going to school and she is such a pathetic, spoiled cunt. She sent me a message bitching about how i'm voting for Trump and how he's racist, bigot ect ect. They have no original thoughts or backbone.

Remember what happened at UVM?
fucking embarrassment to real Vermonters

kek the last sentences about diversity ahahahahahahahahaha

retard

The little faggot admitted that Diversity is Skin deep.

>Other aspects

Just say black people, you little cunt

CAN'T KEK THE TUCK

The GOTCHA BITCH is that the kid basically admits he's using blood money taken from natives and slaves to fund his education, which is more than the median yearly income in america. Subtle gotcha but shows he's full of shit

the thing is, these people will always lose in a debate, that's why most of them don't do debates

and everytime they do, they commit so many basic logical fallacies or just start screaming away

if the liberals actively debated their world view we wouldn't even have 1% of those authoritarian identity politics people, and the liberals in general would be much more sensible

that and the hypocrisy about diversity

and the hammer right out of the gate about absence of police & how he'd fare in such a society

>implying this faggot will go anywhere near an inner city
He'll end up in an upper-middle class suburb just like the rest of his ilk.

I think part of it is they fail to understand or care what the flag represents, i.e. "the Republic for which it stands". Instead it's seen as a proxy for the current government and their policies, so they burn it to protest a possible threat to gay wedding cakes without realising that they may as well be digging up one of the honoured dead from Arlington and taking a shit in his skeleton mouth.

but yes, sadly this is the main thing that's going on. The current crop of leftists are the most superficial and infantile ever, it's amazing how many of them are comparing their "struggle" to fucking Harry Potter.

Oof. That was beautiful.

>That cheeky smile when he knew what a fucking tool that numale made himself look like

>implying he'll ever see a black person again after he graduates

He'll end up teaching in some 99.999998% Portland Suburb

>Chinese calling someone racist
Haha what?

Worse. Pajeet.

please be real

His show is freakin' awesome!!!

>going to be a history teacher

oh god no. kids are going to be exposed to this garbage

This nu-male gave me cancer. I had to run to ER and get put on kemo.

What is up with the fucking gender reversal?

Males today act like timid, beta, effeminate faggots and females are loud, obnoxious, aggressive, etc.

What the fuck happened? Jews put chemicals in the water?

>Okay, kids, today we're going to learn about Thanksgiving.

>Are we gunna make handprint Turkeys?

>No, we're going to write apology cards to the Native Americans

This is what I hate from liberals who talk about privilege. They brag about it day in and day out that they have white privilege and shit, but they don't give back much. They don't give all their jobs or all their money or all their abilities to the "underprivileged". Why is that?

Because they don't actually care. They are just virtue signaling.

Someone say NU-MALE!?
youtube.com/watch?v=QopIJgLAueU

kek
I hope Trump supporters give Daniel Vogel a big

>This is the kind of people aiming to become History Professors
We should stop this

>large capacity clips

triggered

Kind of : youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ&index=32&list=PLNXe9v97CXYvnBq0Jm-aB3mpmm74N06qu
Part of this is that people lead shittier lifestyles than they used to, and in particular that they have got fatter. If you look at the /fit/ sticky and read up on other ways of boosting your natural testosterone you'll notice that many shitlibs do the exact opposite of all of them.

Jews also push toxic social ideas like 3rd-wave turbo feminism and no-fault divorce, constantly attack straight white male archetypes in their controlled media etc.

>burns flag for attention
>gets on national television
>attacks his parent's effort to get him to college
Are these kids even American?

Yeah he doesn't even really need to follow up, Tucker 'Can't Cuck' Carlson let's him speak their nonsense, adds a quick quip as to how wrong they are and moves on to the next setup. He's a like a one man volley ball team of verbal wreckage setting himself up for fiery but polite rhetorical spikes

Tucker with the first strike
BTFO

"If the police and the Army were to go away, sensitive college students like yourself would be eaten alive"

Because they're not going to stop using the internet or their iPhone 7s, because some people can't afford them.

H-hey, but at least I pretend to feel bad, not like that racist over there who feels like he earned his iPhone 5c with his Job he had to get a degree for

Can't stump the Trump

>that last question

jesus christ, you can LITERALLY see the cogs working in that dudes brain to come up with a deflective answer

LOHS student Daniel Vogel shares his concerns about state standardized testing.

He's a non-autist Ben Shapiro. GO GOY GO.

Those are wrestlers from WWE and they're all married. He didn't fuck any of them.

More of Tucker going hard on liberal boipucci

youtube.com/watch?v=CISoGx8qzCE

Ah yes, it's impossible to have sex with someone who is married

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/01/donald-trump-is-shocking-vulgar-and-right-213572

Just under 52k according to Google

Tucker is nearly 50 years old.