Genuinely embarassed by this

Genuinely embarassed by this.

People I know were starting to accept that the term "alt-right" was just a media smear on millennial conservatives.

Now this edgy autist LARPer had to go and JUST my shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_Right
antifascistnews.net/2016/02/06/crack-in-the-facade-how-splits-in-the-white-nationalist-movement-can-help-anti-fascists/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who’s this suffering succotash?

It's a smear campaign.

Why would you embrace a moniker that was associated with White Nationalism for the past 6 years?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_Right

Only retards ever took the moniker bait

So what? It's working.

Fucking hell.

It's a roman fucking salute

Best thing is to disassociate ourselves as much as possible. Still, the general public are going to lump us all together.

Sage

This is an anti-fascist shill. Details:
antifascistnews.net/2016/02/06/crack-in-the-facade-how-splits-in-the-white-nationalist-movement-can-help-anti-fascists/

Ignore them.

Repeat:

NO ENEMIES ON THE RIGHT
>NO ENEMIES ON THE RIGHT
NO ENEMIES ON THE RIGHT
>NO ENEMIES ON THE RIGHT
NO ENEMIES ON THE RIGHT
>NO ENEMIES ON THE RIGHT
NO ENEMIES ON THE RIGHT
>NO ENEMIES ON THE RIGHT
NO ENEMIES ON THE RIGHT
>NO ENEMIES ON THE RIGHT

Trump won because of us. What you don't realize is that most of you have been riding our coat tails, its hilarious how many of you don't even know that we exist. Every single thread where the Alt-Right is mentioned there will be a horde of clueless retards who think Milo is behind it.

We popularized the term Cuckservative. He had hundreds of twitter sock accounts using the phrase, sending it to MSM outlets. We used it so heavily that through a concerted and planned attack we got it to appear on Google trends, then mainstream news outlets began actually talking about it everywhere. We destroyed Jeb's social media presence. We were hecklers at Ted Cruz rallies who turned out in support of Trump.

When the establishment GOP attacked Trump for his stance on immigration we were the ones who put forth an organized effort to attack them. We demonized them for being sellouts. Marco, Jeb, Cruz, all the GOP donors. You disorganized ineffectual faggots didn't do anything except maybe jump on the band wagon of the Twitter raids that we planned months in advance

You are fucking nobody.

Again, Spencer coined the term Alt Right and you are a shill. I'm saging your thread

Sorry Bernie lost

he took the shekels, and I never liked him

>Sup Forums -Politically Correct
Fuck off with the anti-Spencer narrative, kike. We aren't buying it.

(((You))) are jew controlled opposition COINTELPRO JIDF Scum. Fuck off, bootlicking traitors and Jews. All of you.

Spencer didn't do the roman salute himself, he raised his glass. And if this is so destructive for Trump (who has nothing to do with Spencer), how come it's "millions in free PR" for Spencer?

Huh, this must have really triggered someone. I wonder (((who))) would be shilling this hard.

OY VEY!
White people sticking up for their own interests is BAD, goyim!

We have to point our meme cannon at Spencer, and we have to do it now user. We have to completely ostracize him.

WE ALREADY KNEW

>"ALT RIGHT"

we already fucking knew alt right was a SMEAR against white millennials, it was being used by some faggots who hated whites 2 years before it reached anything noteworthy pitch on TV.

Fucking cucks stop apologizing and being afraid of the jews condemnation. Heil with pride.

Nobody wants this cringelord to be our representative

This.

His failed little Hitler imitation hand gestures and his faggy voice were fucking painful to watch.

Luckily for Trump most of you retards were self aware enough to wait until after the election to go running in front of cameras and throw the roman salute.

Because nothing says "I'm just sticking for my own interests" than associating with a regime that has been irrevocably tied to genocide.

You faggots better not stick your heads above of the crowd too much. If you think an authoritarian like Trump will go easy on your asses if you become a liability to his administration you are in for a surprise.

Seriously guys this is just embarrassing, and I say that as a former alt-righter. I can't be apart of this movement when these guys are making it crash and burn like this.

In case you haven't noticed, midnight, almost nobody here supports this retard and his actions

>and I say that as a former alt-righter.
What's the point having the sticky, if nobody follows it?

You're the kind of person nobody wants on board anyways. You accepted the label and now you don't want to be a part of the movement because someone made it look bad. Find a new bandwagon to hop on you trendy fuck.

No shit. I was talking specifically to the person I just responded to, and the group he is a part of.

>You're the kind of person nobody wants on board anyways
You're the kind of person nobody wants on THIS Board anyways

Fuck off back to your hugbox

That didn't make any sense

>stormfag with no reading comprehension

You make a lot of assumptions.

>Still, the general public are going to lump us all together.
maybe you but pol isnt alright. but has no name attached to it, fuck off

pol has no name *

BOTTOM LINE.

THESE FUCKING MORONS AT NPI ARE GOING TO COST TRUMP THE NEXT ELECTION. THIS JUICY VIDEO IS GOING TO SURFACE IN 4 YEARS AND TRUMP WILL BE DONE.

THESE FUCKHEADS JUST REVERSED A POSSIBLE WAY FOR WHITE PEOPLE TO ACTUALLY SURVIVE THE IMMIGRATION GENOCIDE THAT 8 YEARS OF TRUMP COULD HAVE PREVENTED.

AND 8 YEAR OF TRUMP WOULD HAVE GRANTED US 20 SOME MORE YEARS OF BREATHING ROOM FOR US TO GROW.

THIS LITTLE CLIP IS HUGE.

THESE FUCKING IDIOTS.

THEY JUST GAVE THE LEFT A SMOKING GUN TO USE POLITICALLY AGAINST US ALLLL.
NOW TRUMP WILL BE FORCED TO TAKE MEASURES AGAINST US TO STAVE OFF A NEXT ELECTION LOSS.

FUCKING DIPSHITS.

>former Trump supporter here

Can we use the powers of kek to meme him to death?

Can we make him into such a marginalized idiot that he is no longer associated with the other 60 million trump voters?

Can Sup Forums do this?

who cares ? no one will remember in 4 years

You're an idiot
Trump is gonna do a second term no matter what besides DNC doesn't have anyone to run against Trump

Do you think the general public is going to discern between pol and alt-right? Think for a minute leaf.

That kind of arrogance is exactly what helped Clinton sabotage her own campaign. Never take anything for granted.

Why should you care? Sup Forums isn't alt-right.

Alt-right isn't conservatism, it's nationalism. Conservatism is for cucks

Not an argument

US is filled with retards, retard

Hey now? So you are saying that the guy who coined the term which could enable people to lump everyone with opposing views to the left into one little neat category is not controlled opposition?

Fuck off turd, you are exactly like the communists, fantasizing about a political ideology that you have never lived under.

Except its not nationalism according to Richard Spencer and all the other autists there throwing up the fascist salute.

Alt right is a label created to paint us all with the same brush.

YOU KNOW THE WORDS
HAIL VICTORY BROTHERS

YOU WON'T BE WINNING THE NEXT ELECTION BECAUSE OF THIS.

i like how their first paragraph basically admits that leftists are shit at organizing and always will be, kek

>Anonymoose mastermind plotting 8 steps ahead
>loses the election